PDA

View Full Version : mom?

Solaris
09-25-2006, 05:31 AM
What does he mean when he says "Mom's gonna fix it all soon"? Does he mean Mother Earth?

atoasttofear
09-25-2006, 08:48 AM
that's what it seems to suggest, that the earth will strive for a certain balance, a balance that has been disrupted, ice ages come and go

duncang
09-25-2006, 08:59 AM
He predicted Judith's death, and meant she would talk to God and make him do it.

Yeah, he means Mother Earth.

27 Years
09-25-2006, 02:31 PM
Definately Mother Earth. He's speaking of a flood, of Noah's Ark proportions...could YOUR mom do that?

iAMtheMA!
09-26-2006, 08:02 AM
the mothers of this species are the nefilims. they are beings of the planet nibiru/marduk which runs a 3,600-year orbit (in retrograde to every other orbit in our solar system) between the asteroid belt and jupiter. this is what's "coming 'round again".

concerning our mother earth, we should really do something. meet somewhere, produce forests. there's free energy in photosynthesis. if we figure how to control this limitless power, i believe that it'd be the greatest known single evolutionary attribute - more than the event which taught us how to write things down and record events (which helped us from unity to polarity consciousness).

...but can a virus cure itself and find a place in the 46+2 unity consciousness?

Phorty
09-26-2006, 08:52 AM
the mothers of this species are the nefilims. they are beings of the planet nibiru/marduk which runs a 3,600-year orbit (in retrograde to every other orbit in our solar system) between the asteroid belt and jupiter. this is what's "coming 'round again".

concerning our mother earth, we should really do something. meet somewhere, produce forests. there's free energy in photosynthesis. if we figure how to control this limitless power, i believe that it'd be the greatest known single evolutionary attribute - more than the event which taught us how to write things down and record events (which helped us from unity to polarity consciousness).

...but can a virus cure itself and find a place in the 46+2 unity consciousness?

engaging post.
i'd be interested in seeing your recently read book list.

I recognized the Marduk name from THE NECRONOMICON , wonder if your source(s) hold the same credibility. haha.

blood_wh0re
09-26-2006, 08:59 AM
simply too quick to just through their hands up in awe or defeat
humans are immature in dealing with any catastophe

iAMtheMA!
09-26-2006, 07:26 PM
simply too quick to just through their hands up in awe or defeat
humans are immature in dealing with any catastophe

that's true. for example, most americans (after a catastrophe) just wave red, white, and blue and try to ram you off the road if you're not the pathetic sheep they are. (see david cross for a lovely rant on this one, bill hicks on "dangerous" as well - good stuff indeed).

and i've been reading bob frissell and drunvalo menchizedek. this stuff is fun, i can't wait to grab something else for further explanations. oh, and btw, i attribute the usage of MARIJUANA to getting me into reading! never have i ever picked up a book for the sake of en-ter-tain-ment until i fucked miss jane. kids, listen up...

;)

fretforyourfigure462
10-06-2006, 10:46 AM

what?

iAMtheMA!
01-17-2007, 08:42 AM
yeah, scratch that bullshit. we're all gonna hit 46+2 despite our mentalities (collective or not). we are a virus, though, no doubt. heh, i'm reminded of hicks' "sanctity of life" rants.