PDA

View Full Version : merkabas

timesig.net
11-26-2002, 08:31 AM
A merkaba is, according to Bob Frissell, a vehicle which is created by your own awareness of yourself. You pronounce your exhistance to all things light and immortal by accepting everything as an extension of yourself. By doing this you can "move" spiritually or physically from one place to another. Sounds sketchy, but I would advise researching it and you may feel extremely fulfilled by what you find. For me it was definately worth the time it took to find out what I did.
Your body is light, and you are immortal is not directly linked to this except for the fact that you can move in a fashion similar to that of light while in your hexagonal selfcontained transport.

deathoughts
05-18-2004, 01:41 AM
u wanna chat about this??

cos im still on the path to finding out about this

i am currently reading his everything and nothing book...

deathoughts
05-18-2004, 01:42 AM
please help me

hunter
05-19-2004, 10:59 PM
my friend has a book about what merkaba is about i have to ask him to lend it to me...

gmoore
07-20-2004, 08:48 PM
Read a little more, my friend.
The statement in the song is correct.
Your body IS light. The MerKaBah is energy, therefor light.
I reccomend reading Drunvalo's The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life for more details. :)

Disgustipating
09-12-2004, 01:05 PM
i wonder why they would write about somethin like this? maybe from experience? o_O

Triangular_Vision
09-13-2004, 08:47 AM
lol, ya... definately from experience... check out reflection on lateralus... but ya, the mer-ka-ba is a vehichle of awareness... the body (along w/ everything else) is light... but the merkaba is precisely timed counter-rotating fields of energy associated with an 18 step breathing process. i'm not sure how to spell this, but it is basically 2 three dimensional triangles upside down and right side up together so that is forms a tetrahydradon... This vehichle is capable of carrying the physical body and consciouseness interdimensionally. Bob Frissle is a good starting point and alot of the main ideas in his book are key to the evolution of the mind... but there is alot of fluff in there too... for a more straight forward aproach, check out "Sacred Geometry" The egyptians knew about the merkaba along with alot of other wierd shit they shouldn't have known about the stars and sirus-b. The location, design, and the layout of the pyramids are interesting too since they followed the fibbinachi sequence (1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55)...

TheHolyGift
09-13-2004, 06:22 PM
Oddly enough I just bought Bob Frissell's book and read about merkabas yesterday, and now this thread pops up for me. A sign maybe?

The location, design, and the layout of the pyramids are interesting too since they followed the fibbinachi sequence (1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55)...

You got my attention. How so?

hoodling1229
11-05-2004, 06:11 PM
check out the bio section of toolband.com. i think this refers to Justin Chancellor's form of meditation. i liked the fibbinachi sequence stuff, interesting. but you can apply it to alot of things. prolly coincidence. just an opinion, not a put down. great research.