PDA

View Full Version : the stone itsself

all4bruce
09-21-2006, 10:46 AM
is tool trying to expose the ufo mystery behind the rosetta stone, i personally dont think that the langauge at the top of the stone was created by beings of this earth. it lookes far 2 advanced japenese the most difficult langauge looks nothing close to it.

Terry21
09-21-2006, 01:56 PM
This stuff looks WEIRD. Really complicated. I don't know if this has something to do with the song, but there's got to be a connection to the stone.

MoreTool
09-21-2006, 05:07 PM
yeah but this stone is talking about kings and gods of Egypth. What's the connection with UFO?

preciousbookwhore
09-22-2006, 05:38 AM
yeah but this stone is talking about kings and gods of Egypth. What's the connection with UFO?

Perhaps it has something to do with their gods?

all4bruce
09-22-2006, 01:24 PM
how did the egyptians get years ahead of there time, i have watched a show on pyramids where it showed a tunnel where there were drawings on the walls of a deep tunnel depicting a large diety* holding what looked like sum kind of energy source or light for workers. in this same tunnel where sun light cant penetrate, the ceiling was tested for smoke residue, nothing no fire had ever been burnt there. how could the egyptians have made the pyramids so perfect geologicly speaking lining up with stars and such. at the tool concert here in bakersfield a few weeks ago during rosetta stoned they were playing a computer animated picture of a ufo over the pyramids and were flashing strange looking letters and shapes , that looked remarkably like the letters and shapes on the rosetta stoned

all4bruce
11-03-2006, 04:48 PM
sumone read this

TornDown
11-03-2006, 07:42 PM
how did the egyptians get years ahead of there time, i have watched a show on pyramids where it showed a tunnel where there were drawings on the walls of a deep tunnel depicting a large diety* holding what looked like sum kind of energy source or light for workers. in this same tunnel where sun light cant penetrate, the ceiling was tested for smoke residue, nothing no fire had ever been burnt there. how could the egyptians have made the pyramids so perfect geologicly speaking lining up with stars and such. at the tool concert here in bakersfield a few weeks ago during rosetta stoned they were playing a computer animated picture of a ufo over the pyramids and were flashing strange looking letters and shapes , that looked remarkably like the letters and shapes on the rosetta stoned

Rosetta stoned's visuals were intentional...those hieroglyphics and stuff were meant to be displayed. can't figure out the message though...