PDA

View Full Version : 30 minute movie

Gethsemane
09-20-2006, 04:16 AM
I was thinking the other day how cool it would be to see Adam Jones and Co. make like a 30 minute short film out of the Lost Keys/Rosetta Stoned story. I imagine my brain would probably fry after watching something like that, but it would be worth it I'm sure. Hopefully he'll see this and take my idea and run with it.

EssnayRepXTamEt
09-20-2006, 08:45 AM
I think it'd be VERY cool as well... but I honestly don't think anything like this will ever happen, due to the simple fact that Tool doesn't give us much of ANYTHING, other than the actual CD's.

mr. nikki jensen
09-20-2006, 08:58 AM
i would also like to see a 15 minute animated musicvideo for this song. mindblowing history it would be....

duncang
09-20-2006, 09:18 AM
30 minutes? LK/Rosetta Stoned is almost half that length, and story - songs = crap.

TJP
09-20-2006, 09:35 AM
due to the simple fact that Tool doesn't give us much of ANYTHING, other than the actual CD's.ppl like you make me sad cause you're just greedy [you always want more than what you got] THE FUCKING CD'S ARE ENOUGH!

duncang
09-20-2006, 09:43 AM
ppl like you make me sad cause you're just greedy [you always want more than what you got] THE FUCKING CD'S ARE ENOUGH!

Did he ever say it was a bad thing?

ToolKlouD
09-20-2006, 10:35 AM
I think it would be even better if they made a movie like Pink Floyds The Wall. That way they could just use an entire album for the movie. Oh damn! and not that the CD's arnt enough or anything, a live DVD would be awesome as well. however this is just the wish of a noble fan. Regardless, the bands music is more then enough, but really who wouldnt want to something like this?

EssnayRepXTamEt
09-20-2006, 12:29 PM
ppl like you make me sad cause you're just greedy [you always want more than what you got] THE FUCKING CD'S ARE ENOUGH!

How am I greedy. I never said I WANTED more from the band.... when did I say that? Stop putting words in my mouth...

I said it'd be cool.

glen
09-20-2006, 03:39 PM
cool, indeed.

glen
09-20-2006, 03:41 PM
Call your grandmother, she needs your help.

slamminsalmon
09-20-2006, 03:46 PM
THE FUCKING CD'S ARE ENOUGH!

and the concerts

glen
09-20-2006, 03:59 PM
Call your grandmother, she needs your help. She does not understand why Rosetta Stoned and Pushit kill it. siyanorA.

iAMtheMA!
09-20-2006, 09:53 PM
no, use your mind. tool incorporates PLENTY (yet not nearly enough, i understand) for one to visualize something far more incredible than "the incredibles". be more abstract, and less factual. tool's a HUGE advocate of this. balance your methods of understanding. it is our human nature to learn via dichotomous data. we see dualities in everything, but the reality has it grouped more like triads (but humans don't usually see this). for example, the yin-yang symbol shows two images opposing each other, we often overlook the s-shape inbetween - cause and effect, right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left_hemisphere

Gethsemane
09-22-2006, 11:15 PM
Actually Adam Jones did make mention once of a desire to do something similar to "The Wall." While a project that overwhelming would be fantastic, I'd still settle for a short film. But of course the music is what matters most, and I can't say how thrilled I am with what's been delivered to my eardrums so far.