PDA

View Full Version : Another interpretation...gay sex...

Nig
05-16-2003, 11:36 PM
Well this actually came from a mate of mine last night on the way to see matrix 2 haha best god damm movie!! haha...and i really doubt this is actually got ANYTHING to do with a actual meaning, but hey, you never know...well he suggested in a parody way that it may be a gay expirience (parabola)...here are just some of the examples he gave (in brief note)
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment,
We are choosing to be here right now. Hold on, stay inside
This holy reality, this holy experience.
Choosing to be here in"
well the precious moment being him about to orgasm, so he dont remember "who or what came before" that moment. well the obvious choice, "hold on" well think of how gay sex is performed and they guy well, "hold(s) on". The holy reality is a holy expirience in terms of sex, like a gift from God.

"This body. This body holding me. Be my reminder here that I am not alone in
This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal
All this pain is an illusion."
then the song takes a differant perspective...from the "giver to reciever" so to speak.....well the evidence about how other people said this song is about sex....not being alone etc.... and haha well i can only suspect that geting it in the ass is painful...not to sure...anyone here can conferm, or disagree??

reign3
05-16-2003, 11:59 PM
You are a fucking douche bag. Go kill yourself right now.

Nig
05-17-2003, 12:33 AM
Want a tissue poon? like i said it wouldnt have anything to do with the actual meaning...i also said it was a parody....keep skinin ya rubarb

idontmind462
05-17-2003, 12:42 AM
Very good interpretation daniel-son.

Listen to Deftones - Passenger with gay sex in mind.

That is if you read this before it's deleted.

supersonic2006
06-22-2003, 06:50 PM
Man, you're friend's mind works wrong.

What's a poon?

Geoff L.
06-30-2003, 06:34 AM
how the hell could you or your freind think of such a meaning. its just wrong. you are just wrong.and your freind is defenitly retarded.Gay sex was probably just on his mind when he was with you so he said it sounded like the song

D/R/T
07-07-2003, 09:52 PM
perhaps your mate is attracted to you subconsciously?

Yes. This has to be ten characters. Apparently.

aziraphale
07-13-2003, 06:38 PM
Didnt maynard say that all tool songs are about anal sex?

debaser
07-13-2003, 11:29 PM
right you should believe everything Maynard says

polarbear
07-14-2003, 12:49 PM
This was probably the most damn intelligible interpretation of any Tool song ever.

Well, thanks for the laughs anyway :-)

kevork
07-16-2003, 04:55 AM
hello everyone,i'm sorry i couldn't read all ur posts,and i'm sorry about my english,well in the songs parabol and parabola maynard shows us how precious ou bodys r,and we should take care of it and recognize it as a holy gift and celebrate this chance to be alive and breathing,and he says pain is just an illusion,cos it is,we shouldn't feel pain cos it doesn't help,it only causes mental physical and psychological problems,the only feeling one should feel is love,and be happy that he is still breathing and be happy that what a great creation is our pyshical body that our soul is in it and is gonna use it to reach to higher grounds of state of mind,so what he says is that we should take care of our body and be happy that we r still living,and we r chosen to be here so we should feel great about it,and thank god for it,cos our soul will be born again until it reaches perfection and becomes part of the universe.

Odibilėph
10-24-2003, 07:51 AM
Pain is not useless.

UncnciousShadow
11-06-2003, 12:42 PM
how the hell could you or your freind think of such a meaning. its just wrong. you are just wrong.and your freind is defenitly retarded.Gay sex was probably just on his mind when he was with you so he said it sounded like the song

hahaha geoff. i agree...what the fuck is wrong with your friend? shoot him before he rapes you or soemthing

Soldat
11-06-2003, 05:02 PM
Your all fuckin idiots.

UncnciousShadow
11-07-2003, 11:44 AM
Gay Sex or not...this is the best fucking song...

Kicker23
11-12-2003, 09:32 AM
Well this actually came from a mate of mine last night on the way to see matrix 2 haha best god damm movie!! haha...and i really doubt this is actually got ANYTHING to do with a actual meaning, but hey, you never know...well he suggested in a parody way that it may be a gay expirience (parabola)...here are just some of the examples he gave (in brief note)
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment,
We are choosing to be here right now. Hold on, stay inside
This holy reality, this holy experience.
Choosing to be here in"
well the precious moment being him about to orgasm, so he dont remember "who or what came before" that moment. well the obvious choice, "hold on" well think of how gay sex is performed and they guy well, "hold(s) on". The holy reality is a holy expirience in terms of sex, like a gift from God.

"This body. This body holding me. Be my reminder here that I am not alone in
This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal
All this pain is an illusion."
then the song takes a differant perspective...from the "giver to reciever" so to speak.....well the evidence about how other people said this song is about sex....not being alone etc.... and haha well i can only suspect that geting it in the ass is painful...not to sure...anyone here can conferm, or disagree??

Look buddy TOOL can be compared to PINK FLOYD to where their music can relate to many things if you use your imagination. But to say the song is about gay sex is saying that your gay yourself. The song is actually about reincarnation about being alive, saying that our spirit is eternal and our body is only holding us for a mere moment in time. " this holy reality this holy experience" is saying that life is holy and what you expereince during your brief time in your body is holy. Where the hell are you getting anything relating to being gay??????? You got issues my friend I suggest you sort them out before you poison people with you sick ideas.

lostintrancendense
11-19-2003, 03:10 PM
if gay sex removes you from your shell, and allows you to travel the cosmos without limits or "humanity" at all

BigCheese
11-19-2003, 09:44 PM
You interpret lyrics as to how you fit them to yourself, so whatever dude.

_La_te_ra_lus_
11-21-2003, 07:51 AM
The guy likes dick...give him a break already

Talonwulf
02-15-2004, 02:30 PM
Whos the bigger dick. The person who started the thread, the ones complaining about it or the ones who keep it going?

Ironic

Anyway, I doubt its about gay sex, or sex of any kind. But if u think thats what its about then fine, just as long as have actual "evidence" on how it could possibly be.

Phosphoros
02-16-2004, 07:41 PM
It's funny how everybody says, "you are wrong, I am right" (basically, that's what you're saying). Reality is a very relative thing, actually it's entirely relative, let's put it this way: If I'm Christian I might say: Tool is bad, you shouldn't listen to it. And for all dogmatic christians that is the truth, however, you would inmediately attack me and say: you're a true asshole, they're brilliant!(I think they are). Just remember: "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are" before defending so vehemently the (shall I say "your"?) "truth"...

Talonwulf
02-17-2004, 01:17 PM
I hate when people believe their theory is right without respecting the others... that is unless it is just plain stupid like "this song is about picking ur nose and making someone else eat it" cos it doesnt have a meaning to them, its just obvious the person needs to grow up.

The reason why i hate religion is becos they seem to think they are right. Look at christianity. When i went to primary school [i dunno what its called for u americans, but its basicalyl school for 4/5 - 11/12 year olds, it was always bout christianity at the assemblys. I found this very odd, cos it was obvious there were people from different cultures in the room. They would do christian plays, but nuthin to do with hindu etc. This would coause the child to think "Am i wrong?".

As 4 to 12 year olds we can be gullable and vulnerable to our views and ideas about things changed. Im from scotland. Here in Scotland a majority of scots hate the english. Dont ask why cos im not even sure for certain either. They jsut hate them. The reason for this? Becos we get plays about the battle of banockburn and other bullshit stories on how scotland defeated the english in battle, even when outnumbered. This implies to the young kids that Scotland are superior, and as we grow older we see that England is [and it really is] more important to the image/output etc. of britain, and so scots think "Hang on a minute, we \are better than them! WE HATE THE ENGLISH!". They also make out discreetly that English are cowards and evil.

I really hate that. No wonder Scottish society is so fucked up.

nipploleon dynomight
02-04-2005, 09:27 PM
Hold on, I need to go get a bag of popcorn for this one.

Cyanide ChrYst
02-04-2005, 11:08 PM
Your all fuckin idiots.

God damn, it's almost like I'm taking medication that makes me see only morons.

Cyanide ChrYst
02-05-2005, 09:36 AM
Sometimes you have to be to get your message across. I mean, look at what Jesus did.