PDA

View Full Version : what this means to me

subconkc
05-15-2003, 09:47 AM
This song to me is about the every day life of well the stupid unfullfilled lives of almost everyone that follows religion,goverment or plain out just hasent met themselves yet, Everyone cries and mourns the deaths of the military estblishment but why? they brought themselves into it and they expect us to care well buddy they have something to re-think

migkilr
05-20-2003, 09:06 AM
the stupid unfullfilled lives of almost everyone that follows religion,goverment or plain out just hasent met themselves yet

Huh? Is this to say that once one "meets" him/herself they can throw off the "weight" of living in a civilized world? Blindly disregarding the mechanism of society that provides for your health and well being is just as stupid as blindly following religion or government or anything else. I just hate to see the idea of freedom of thought bastardized into this reckless "I hate the world" mentality. What good have you done for society? One thing I love about Tool fans is their intelligence and intellect. Dude, I'm sure there's a Gangsta Rap web site out there that would love to listen to your thoughts. Also, you tend to lose more credibility for each word that you misspell.

brettmck10
06-14-2003, 09:18 PM
thy lord is my shepherd......
who then are all the sheep eh

not this little fish... no way

maaa maaa maaaa woops sorry