PDA

View Full Version : 10,000 Days Sync

goobermensch
09-09-2006, 11:35 AM
I've mentioned this before breifly in another post.. so if you'v run into this before, my appologies. I ran into this little tid-bit on another tool community, where someone said that Viginti Tres + WFM in a playlist sync up with 10,000 Days (WFM 2). I tried it, and sure enough.. theres a sync there. You can't be sure in the first part when Viginti Tres is initially playing.. the spacey sounds blend in nicely with the stormy weather etc. but it really hits you when VT ends and WFM begins, which syncs in almost perfectly with the last 5 minutes of 10,000 days.. including the little climax part at the end.

When I first tried this i knew there was something there. But I just tried it again before posting this just to make sure theres something there.. and this time I managed to sync it a little better.. and guess what. when he says "Safely on your way.. your way home" is when VT begins to sound like its approaching divinity.. and in line with a previous post http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=54923 the voice says "Ascisco!" as Judith Marie becomes a part of the source(?)

is it more than a coincidence that the length of VT+WFM exactly equals 10,000 Days?

5:02+6:13 = 11:15 theres your clue and proof.. and im sure there are more goodies in there waiting to be discovered.

MoreTool
09-09-2006, 12:01 PM
this is SO OLD

deppo
09-18-2006, 11:12 PM
there are billions of less than convincing posts about this, sorry dude, no offence but im over it.