PDA

View Full Version : the forgotten track

NoGrudge
05-13-2003, 04:14 AM
most of my friends don't like this song.

i don't understand.

is this an easy song to hate? or to be ignore? unappriciated?

what?! just stop the CD after "Disposition"?

this track is brilliant! the drumming and the way that the guitar mix perfectly into one formed rythem...

it's just a matter of seconds and the track explodes in your face on 2:53 & 5:21.

superb ending to a magnificat Album.

(not to mention Faaip de oiad that comes after it, and scares the shit living hell of you...)

Nirvana
05-13-2003, 04:29 AM
your right about that... no one can ignore "Triad", its the final EXPLOSION of the "Lateralus" CD... it wont be finished without it!

And what do you mean about the "Forgotten Track"?

NoGrudge
05-13-2003, 05:33 AM
it seems that everyone is not paying the right attention or treatment to this track.
o.k., not everyone, but a lot...

i dont know if it worth to take the chance and make "Disposition, Reflection and Triad" as a whole big track.
maybe it was better.
but i guess it's too exhausting to listen to a 21 minutes of a single track, even if it's tool...

Third eye, on the other hand, is very strong and long.
when i listen to Dispositon, i can close my eyes and fall asleep...
the track Lateralus ends with some a powerful riff and so much emotion and then comes Disposition that takes you to a different level. it's kinda cool, but wierd.

after that, comes the long Reflection that gives a lot of great moments (Before i pine away = one of the albums best ), but the big surprise is TRIAD, that just finished the album with so much rythem , drama , passion and everything that is good and powerful - that you can't ignore that one too.

:)

Nirvana
05-13-2003, 10:39 AM
Right On!, Everything I Wanted To Say... You Said It, Dude!