PDA

View Full Version : my revelation

eslupminoyler
05-12-2003, 09:56 PM
*this was originally under ONE MIND THEORY I decided it wasn't that bad so I put it as a new post, enjoy

I once had returned from a tennis tournament, I had beaten everyone and was carrying a trophy. I was famished, thirsty and worn out; most of all I was content. My spirit was at ease like the pinks and browns meshing together at sunset.
-1st experience age 18
I rested my head on my pillow and as I closed my eyes I slowly started to feel vibrations almost like my body was having an orgasm as I started to slip further I felt warm as if tiny beams of lights were tickling me like butterflys brushing up against me with there small and girrating wings. My eyes were shut but they started to open as insight poured in like a torrential downpoor of soft pillowy moss striking me with sincerity from all angles.
The hairs on my arm seemed thick and then rough and then thin again. With reluctance I pictured what I saw, seeing nothing in result of believing there was nothing. First with fright and then awe I realized I was dreaming. I started to descend then with a sudden jerk I woke. looking at the clock it was only a 1/2 hour ago that I layed down.

-what this meant to me was by no means evident of being present in one mind, I loved it and yearned to be back in this loft. It was instant addiction, and blissful tremors reverberated throughout me and throughout the day and the next few days.
-Zach from RATM one said, "If ignorance is bliss knock the smile off my face." He meant this to be powerful and to describe the growth throughout his life that some don't see. He also meant this to be unpleasant exurting his anger and disgust from ignorant souls that are too institutionalized and corrupted. To me this line just means "grow" as an imperitive means. Growth doesn't end with death denial. Death is the greatest growth, and denial is growth of a weakness. This weakness cannot be described in words since it is in a language not of this Earth. Perhaps in Enochan. Even if this weakness could be perceived in English no one would understand except the individual who has the weakness. Much like my belief of hell no one can save you from your hell if you are the only one that knows you are there or denies you are dead.
-Denial is talked of much in the Bible, which I ferevently believe in. To deny God is to die. To die is to deny your own death. So "we are eternal all this pain is an illusion" seems poignantly true. Death being denial of truth
"God has not given me the spirit of fear, but of power, and of heart, and of a sound mind"
What is a sound mind does anyone know? I doubt it
Since a sound mind is often lusted for in vanity, but results in a typical ego-centric view.
I belive a sound mind is having the ability to experience something like I had with an open mind; to create something positive from it.

I woke up from a nice 10 hour sleep with my girlfriend of a few weeks calling me and asking me to go to church with her, I said no, but I had a better idea for spiritual release. I took her to Harper's Ferry, a small town in WV. Not too far from my home. A few millimeters on a u.s. map.
We found a spot and we climbed up there. This spot looked down on a river that forked in 3 directions with the middle one perpendicular to the main body of water. The town lay between the the tributary and part of the main body. We had crossed a bridge first to reach this area and the bridge lay under and past our line of sight. The sun was at mid-day, but not to hot.
We took our clothes off and just held eachother. We talked like God and Goddess on Mt. Olympus, gazing down upon civilization.
I didn't feel like making love to her, it almost seemed like it would deafen the feeling of ascension. We began to talk about God and how surreal and beautiful he made life to be. To perhaps let us appreciate our future heaven.(We aren't together anymore, but I feel one with her as I began to believe everyone is united)

-2nd experience 6 month ago, before my 20th birth(aries)
In the same day we drove back. When I got home I layed down and slept for a couple hours. I woke at 8. It was sunset so I decided to get a blanket and lie down in my back yard.

I felt by mind wander then quiet. I heard a sound in my head like running water and the blackness seen in my eyelids started to bewilder me in an amusing fashion like the feeling between fantasy and solid ground I felt in my only experience with shrooms. Though this felt not in the least bit deviant, I felt closer to God not feeling I was one.
Waves of light punished me, like the ocean against the break. This light was not my own but it was familiar. I saw nothing, but The power of the other senses opened my eyes in a way.
Then the most peculiar thing happened, I started to float. It was weightlessness to the extreme, like an elevator descending quickly catching your body off-guard. My body rose in its subconscious form, I could see it but I can't describe it.
My head weighed me down with its reluctance to change, It clung on like a doorknob in my pocket to open the door further I'd need to release but my materialism was in the way.
I simply retreated then defeated my pockets and weights.

What happened next was like a dream withing this new realm

I was rising, like there was helium in my hands, or a lightness between my brows. I began to see what looked like clouds or my interpretation of what clouds could be.
Everything was bright but dark and cozy like a green room, without the pulsing of eyelids.
Clear outlines of energy, like visible winds and otherwise invisible currents.

-the following describes my view of one reality, though I'd say I knew before

Clarity grew even more as my third eye opened and the burning ceased and I passed to a place where there was no color, like a gentle likeness of a tv channel without the fuzzy sound. Picture the sound of #13 faiip de oiaad in a calm setting with slower dynamics and softer rhythm. The feeling was like #2 of lateralus, like something inspiring has occured and this is the aftermath.
The bars and waves seemed close but so far, like a mirage or hologram retreating as I approached. I reached them and I realized they were the sub-consciouses of others ascending or descending. A few were floating around like feathers falling from the heavens or water vapor transforming into white puffy clouds. Most of the one's floating around were complete, whole as in not tied to Earth.
I think one of them asked me a question. As I recall it sounded like, "Are you present, past, or future?"
I didn't answer

I woke taking in a deep draw of air and started to cry. It felt good, I thought for the rest of the day.
I derived that I was far too naive to simple draw a hypothesis since I doubt I could prove it to myself.
-I know that we are not alone
-Much is possible
-Much is to be learned
-I also know that
We are one, since we were created by one
-We are physical because our spirits reside in a shell created by our physical parents division
-Sin is never against anyone but yourself and your ability to release it
-truth is like an equation or a law of science, In certain variants something mathematically valid can be falsified.

I should have answered all three!

eslupminoyler
06-04-2003, 11:30 AM
feel the distance jerk your polarity to embrace your interdependence

eslupminoyler
06-10-2003, 10:08 PM
that was what I experienced in finding that we are all one mind, if anyone disagrees or thinks I made that up speak now.

yllwcrystlstr
06-18-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by eslupminoyler
that was what I experienced in finding that we are all one mind, if anyone disagrees or thinks I made that up speak now.

out of body experience, 6th chakra, dream....i understand

eslupminoyler
07-08-2003, 08:51 AM
I've always wondered, whether having gifts such as projection, esp, or natural enlightenment is a divine gift or a gift of evil. Lately I Have been renewing my faith in God, because I desperately wanted to be close to him. Could it be that attempts, failed or achieved, to ascend by projection are just a cry for help and understanding and to believe in the one God. I now believe, realizing I always have that, to be one mind with humanity you must be one mind with your God. To be one mind with God, you first must as Maynard says, "Fuck your God." In this I mean question and doubt what he really means in your life. Test whether he really comforts you by fucking him off, and seeing if he is missed. I did, now I feel closer than ever to him. Now if I have projections, they are natural, undesired, and so holy. In my physical body, I feel warm like my metaphysical body. It is not impossible to say that any attempt to grow, incept, or alter is not simply I desire to have a relationship with God.
Don't call yourself a christian, Buddhist, Mormon, Jew, or hindu until you've been without it.
Religion is only the opiate of the masses when you obey with blind faith. Many punctual, habitual, blind lepper christians have yet to step aside and gaze through there protective cell walls to find God is not in them.

reedc33
07-08-2003, 01:42 PM
I really like your thoughts. They are very similar to the ramblings of my(...?...) own mind. I think it is very important to be completely alone, to feel completely alone, you know? Nothing to have faith in, nothing to rely on except your own self. Then you may realize, since self doesn't exist permanently, it doesn't really exist at all, in a way, and the only thing exists is the whole of reality(Reality),right here...moment to moment. Bah...I can't express myself anymore...