PDA

View Full Version : ****collaboration design idea(s)

plexus
05-12-2003, 06:28 PM
well.. i drew this in school... i took the brain and ran with it.... the brain would obviously have to be bigger... and it would obviously be geometrically correct... it just drew this out for ideas...

and i dont think its a good idea to just put out a bunch of stuff for it... i think we should get a layout done first... then have people draw stuff ... like assigningly... or something like that... and i dont think anyone should submit things that they did before this... i think they should draw something specifically for it... if you catch my drift... but anyway.. i just think it would be better that way

http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/view.php?id=085039PM.jpg

GregoryWohlwend
05-12-2003, 06:44 PM
well that is nothing short of awesome. a background could work too, if someone else made a background we could knocok down the opacity and blend it in ps... or maybe you could.

plexus
05-12-2003, 07:08 PM
im not sure i quite get what youre saying... do you mean knock down the opacity of the background? or what? ... what kinda of background are you thinking of?

i was also thinking that this would be pretty cool if everyone did line work when they contribute... but i dont know... it would look nice as a detailed ink linework... kind of like the silohette thing that fear + loathing did... but not shading...maybe a little stipple or hatching for effect but... overall linework... just an idea

Dredg
05-13-2003, 06:18 PM
I actually had to do a line work drawing for my art class

it is in pencil and I had to resize the image with paint (I need to get photoshop from friend) but maybe you can take some ideas from it

http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/view.php?id=091814PM.JPG

plexus
05-27-2003, 05:07 PM
bump... sorry about that... i dont like bumping, but im bumping for oblive

Paladin
05-27-2003, 05:51 PM
naw... plexus' is just jealous im getting all the replys :D haha...by the way...7 circuit bent devices in total if anyone wants to be one (shameless plug)

Oblive
05-28-2003, 06:54 AM
Alright plexus thanks..
im gonna take that into photohop and see what i can do as far as digitizing it....
maybe ill set up seperate section like you have outlined for it too
ill post anything i do

Oblive
05-28-2003, 08:29 AM
heres what i got so far...

http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/view.php?id=112552AM.jpg

i have to add the brain and brain rings in..
but you get the jist of it...
should be done adding the rest soon

GregoryWohlwend
05-28-2003, 05:32 PM
dunno, i think the sacred geometry may be lacking creativity and originality, i don't have internet access over the summer, so good luck with this one guys i may be able to do something but don't count on it.

Oblive
05-28-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by GregoryWohlwend
dunno, i think the sacred geometry may be lacking creativity and originality,

thats exactly the point..that way we can add our own creativty to it....something simple we can all improve on...remeber theres no limits here......anything is possible

ry.
05-28-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by plexus
well.. i drew this in school... i took the brain and ran with it.... the brain would obviously have to be bigger... and it would obviously be geometrically correct... it just drew this out for ideas...

and i dont think its a good idea to just put out a bunch of stuff for it... i think we should get a layout done first... then have people draw stuff ... like assigningly... or something like that... and i dont think anyone should submit things that they did before this... i think they should draw something specifically for it... if you catch my drift... but anyway.. i just think it would be better that way

http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/view.php?id=085039PM.jpg

your idea rocks, i think i see what you see in the completed work. in the points above the septagram, the pictures that go inside should be an interpretation of the point's symbolistic meaning

and btw, what type of artwork (media-wise) is this going to be?