PDA

View Full Version : oragasmic

hbynoe
05-12-2003, 01:22 AM
live...i mean it takes on a whole new meaning when you have 25 minutes of bliss right here waiting for you to recieve it.

Nirvana
05-12-2003, 01:24 AM
o my god, this is another post pumper... unbelievable... why do you have 21 posts in 1 day?... and.. the most i have read are pretty useless ( i know you are going to bitch me that i am almost to my 1000 post and that its all an opinion and stuff like that(but i dont care(cause this is my opinion)))

so just to say that.. and furder more

Welcome to the forum... Noob

animate
09-07-2003, 12:01 PM
your a meanie head

Patches
09-26-2003, 10:10 PM
dont bitch at the noob, I'm a noob 2, I signed up a while ago, forgot 2 check in and here I am catching up for my laziness. sometimes ppl just have moments of inspiration where they have a whole new look on things. Tool albums seem to be no different than day to day things for a lot of people in here, so you might as well let them be inspired, cos' he might be thinking of more profound, lateral and intelligent interpretations than your bitching ass.

Mehhico
10-21-2003, 10:39 PM
Werd.

<oh shit, I shouldn't post-pump, o.k. brain, don't let me down now............>

Um, I whole heartedly endorse this product and/or event.

But they do play their songs brilliantly live. I wish I was hearing all of my live c.d.'s as a n00b, because that would be well above par.

Kind regards,
Andy

p.s. Oh, and welcome. This is a nice place once you get to know it......................................I'm still getting to know it, though.