PDA

View Full Version : did a video

hbynoe
05-12-2003, 12:05 AM
one of my best friends did a really amateur video of this and the patient...as it turns out it was pretty cool but i think i was more overwhelmed hearing the song in that dark huge rooom :(

Nirvana
05-12-2003, 01:16 AM
sure... can we see it... no? why post then?

hbynoe
05-12-2003, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Nirvana
sure... can we see it... no? why post then? nah i dont have it it was just an experience...do you care?

Nirvana
05-12-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by hbynoe
nah i dont have it it was just an experience...do you care?

yes i do, why else would i post it, and.. if you dont have any samples,,, then why would you open a thread about this stupid idea of you friend... everyone can do that... right?

hbynoe
05-12-2003, 01:28 AM
yes i do, why else would i post it, and.. if you dont have any samples,,, then why would you open a thread about this stupid idea of you friend... everyone can do that... right? isn't that what you guys do here every day

share share share

god........

Nirvana
05-12-2003, 01:29 AM
isn't that what you guys do here every day

share share share

god........

yes... but you dont share the video... so.. why post then?

see, we cant reply becaude there is nothing to reply... you talk about a video that we cant even see, so we cant have our opinion about it... so its useless to start a thread about it.. get me?

hbynoe
05-12-2003, 01:32 AM
yes... but you dont share the video... so.. why post then?

see, we cant reply becaude there is nothing to reply... you talk about a video that we cant even see, so we cant have our opinion about it... so its useless to start a thread about it.. get me? i get what you are saying......

Nirvana
05-12-2003, 01:37 AM
i get what you are saying......

thank you...

hbynoe
05-12-2003, 12:19 PM
thank you... no problem man...