PDA

View Full Version : The war on drugs?

Sleeper0013
08-30-2006, 06:37 AM
Ok hypocrisy of ignorance seems to be a theme in this song.

"Kagaroo dun hung the jury", Or jumping to conclusions. Someone pointed out also in another thread that indigo is considered the color for ignorance, With its opposite being gold the color for enlightenment.

Pointing out the word play with the title, and other references to the drug, Im going to say that this song is about weed. Also given the nature of the song "Die eier von satan" a resapy for hash cookies, Im going to have to say that this song is even leaning toward The law as being the hypocrite. "Lawer, Lier, what the difference".

Compaired to Alacohol, marajuana is an infinantly better drug as it doesn't, impare reaction time or distort the users rationality, at least not in moderate usage. Marajuana has actulay been credited for improving ones creativity. Not to mention benifits to cancer patients by relieveing nausea.

During the 50s and 60s a campaign against Marajuana was launched, and probably for the profit of ceratin companies and organizations. But ignorant propoganda was responcible for swaying the public opinion, sugesting that Pot was responcible for reclessness, violent crimes, and insanity. Which is crap. I have first hand experience, 10 years of first hand experience. All Weed ever made me do was eat doritos, And thats only if i could pry my ass of the couch to run to the store, Violent crime is the last thing on your mind. There is perhaps a bit of paranoia, which actualy contributes to one driving more on the side of caution.

So Given what i have interpreted, im going to say this song IS about the War on drugs, how ignorance of law makers can actualy hurt inocent people.

fnshmetal
08-30-2006, 11:39 AM
indigo is the color of integrity and violet is the color of enlightenment.

Sleeper0013
08-31-2006, 05:11 AM
indigo is the color of integrity and violet is the color of enlightenment.

Ok color me corected.