PDA

View Full Version : THE POT live....

plexus
08-18-2006, 03:13 AM
this song rocks.

I was thinking about the live shows.
This song by far is the GREENEST song they play live... hypnotically GREEN.
Even the big nuke looks GREEEN.
of course theres red in there for contrast... but shit... thats a lot of GREEN.

Rosetta Stoned had a lot of green in the visuals, but apparently theyre going to add a lot more to the Rosetta Stoned Screens for the upcoming fall tour.
This might end up the only GREEN song live.

Do you think they made the POT visuals sooo GREEEN on purpose?

damn i need a bowl.

something_Dark
08-18-2006, 03:18 AM
just had to stop in and reply to let everyone know i still exist...I love this song.

mr. nikki jensen
08-18-2006, 04:09 AM
just had to stop in and reply to let everyone know i still exist...I love this song.

hey, reflection sounds funny backwards

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

alright, lets stick to the question.

acually the green color of the pot could be combined with the color of the "marihuana plant" and of course the title of the song.

or

maybe it supports the "judith keenan speech to maynard" theory at the colour of hope..

or maybe it a coinsedence, i don't know

help me out here...

M.Luther
08-18-2006, 06:22 AM
Do you think they made the POT visuals sooo GREEEN on purpose?

yea, i think they did it to remind me by color how this song makes me feel.

plexus
08-18-2006, 07:37 AM
yea, i think they did it to remind me by color how this song makes me feel.
stoned?

M.Luther
08-18-2006, 07:39 AM
i wish i was stoned.

pork chops
08-18-2006, 08:45 AM
this may be the worse song on the album. i didn't get the chance to see it live when i saw them in detroit because they didn't play it, and for that i am thankful.

M.Luther
08-18-2006, 08:49 AM
amazing the band didnt play the second single off their album while on tour...i wonder why?

Kid-Canada
08-18-2006, 08:51 AM
amazing the band didnt play the second single off their album while on tour...i wonder why?

They must have been high.

pork chops
08-18-2006, 08:52 AM

because even they realize how terrible it is.

Hannibal
08-18-2006, 11:54 AM
because even they realize how terrible it is.

or they didn't feel like it.

M.Luther
08-18-2006, 11:57 AM
yea, that makes alot of sense..
"hey guys lets not play our second single during this big venue here in detroit., because i dont really feel like it."

Hannibal
08-18-2006, 01:27 PM
last time i checked, it was their song, their tour, and their choice. So if they feel like excluding a song, despite it being an unofficially released single, big deal.

find something else to bitch about.

M.Luther
08-18-2006, 01:45 PM
no, i think i'll bitch about this song some more because the current lack of bitchery has barely scratched the surface of the problem at hand.

GelatiCruiser
08-22-2006, 06:56 AM

You too huh?

lizbiz
08-22-2006, 08:38 AM
*Sigh* Another thread getting WAY off topic.

They didn't play The Pot when I saw them in Toronto (got to hear Right in Two instead yah!), but I'm going to Detroit and Toronto for the full tour, so I'm sure I'll get to hear it.

The colour green may have something to do with dope, or I could just be the most fitting colour to represent the emotions the song evokes. I have to say, I never saw green while listening to this song. I alway pictured a neutral, dirty colour like a tan or brown, rough and textured around the edges. I don't hear any compassion in this song, so the only emotion to link green to would be envy and I definitely don't get envy from the lyrics.

TooL_TiM413
08-22-2006, 09:51 AM
THey didnt play the pot on most of their shows because Maynard was a tad bit sick...d uh!

plexus
08-22-2006, 04:37 PM
The colour green may have something to do with dope, or I could just be the most fitting colour to represent the emotions the song evokes.

please dont call weed dope.