PDA

View Full Version : No Credit

ProfoundHaytred
11-25-2002, 09:49 AM
This song gets no crdit for how good it is, i mean no-one has posted on how they love this song or what they think of the live version, why the hell not? I mean i think this song is amazing, even though its short. This song has some of the most meaning to it personally. but anyway

Useful_Idiot729
11-25-2002, 01:27 PM
I back you up on that statement Dave. That song kicks so much ass and it pisses me off when people put no thought to that song. I was very pleased to hear a live version of Part Of Me on Salival. And another thing when i mention Part Of Me to other people i swear to god i got the same replie by more than 6 people which was "Pardon Me, by Incubus, yea that song is cool." Oh well people most of the time are Incoherent and can have a hard time listening to what your saying. Thats why we prescribe ritalin to 90% of today's kids.

Andy DV
11-26-2002, 07:38 AM
I also love part of me and talked about it on the other thread under this topic. It was the first TOOL song I recall hearing. I agree that it, along with the entire Opiate album, is easily overlooked by even the biggest TOOL fans. Big mistake.

ProfoundHaytred
11-26-2002, 09:27 AM
Ha, 90%, suckers, god point scotto

jarred
03-07-2004, 11:21 PM
i really like part of me...especially the timing and feel of the song.its also good how it is short and to the point.(dont get me wrong i love the long songs too) its just that this song is best this length.

AllforUnity
03-09-2004, 11:08 PM
Well...then you must be an Opiate kind of guy.