PDA

View Full Version : Kundalini in this video

Phosphoros
05-05-2003, 08:46 AM
I showed the last part of the video to my mother, she's taking Kundalini Yoga classes, and she has a book of this discipline. Well, she told me that the way those eyes go up in zig zag is how Kundalini flows through the body, she also noticed the two colors (red and blue) and those colors are also included in Kundalini(I forgot to ask the meaning). There's more, the cross-like thing they form on the man's chest is the heart chakra, and, as you know, the eyes stop on the guy's forehead, where the third eye is; well, Kundalini also flows and stops in the pineal gland (Third eye).

Enjoy!, if there's anything wrong, please correct me.

Skene Pas Ho Bios.

Buddha
11-28-2003, 12:03 PM
you are very right. Im glad someone finally realized this--the ending segment almost perfectly describes a kundalini awakening(with an alex grey twist of course). anyone who doubts check put http://hmt.com/kundalini/index.html and look at the picture at the top. The kundalini awakening starts at your root chakra and and cirlces around your other chakras "awakening" each of them on the way. and the kundalini DOES stop at the third eye, but then all thats left is the crown chakra or "the seat of enlightenment" where you, as it is said, become one with all that is. and the red(or pink) and blue colors of the eyes are the two heads of the kundalini, which is normally coiled, like a snake, at your root chakra until it is awakened. Also, the kundalini awakening is not usually found through meditation, but come spontaniously whenever the time is "right". Tricky going through so much earlier in the video leads me to beleive he is finally ready to begin to awaken(because it is said that it is very dangerous and maybe fatal to awaken the kundalini without being ready for it). If you are interested in chakra meditation or chakras in general this is a good place to start:
http://www.nettally.com/krivera/med.html

Talonwulf
01-23-2004, 03:44 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go to that page and look at "Fourth Chakra". Its the same as the picture on the apple!!

Prolly already noticed