PDA

View Full Version : Viginti Tres and the secret song

radionails
08-11-2006, 07:36 AM
Ok, I'm pretty new on this board, so I'm not too sure if this has been posted, but I can't find it anywhere in the discussions of Viginti Tres.

If you haven't already done so, try this:

Place Viginti Tres and Wings for Marie Pt. 1 back to back in one channel.

Simultaneously play Wings pt. 2 in the other.

The two sync up with such precision that it offers nothing less than a complete and utter mind fuck.

mr. nikki jensen
08-11-2006, 07:38 AM
post number 1 million of this kind.

radionails
08-11-2006, 07:39 AM
Damn, bummer.

Icculus
08-16-2006, 06:47 AM
It's like the Dark Side/Wizard of Oz thing....it works pretty well, but I doubt it's intentional.

Godin
08-19-2006, 03:46 PM
The two sync up with such precision that it offers nothing less than a complete and utter mind fuck.

"such precision"? I've heard the syncronization, and it didn't seem to sync up EXACTLY in some parts, which couldn't help but make me wonder. In the part where it goes "Broken, broken, fall at the hands of those moments that I wouldn't see, etc", it did not sound like the music was syncing up there. It sounded like two songs stacked on top of one another, even with a slight clash. The only reason it wasn't a completely muffled mess of sound is that both songs (wings for marie and pt. II) are pretty sparing with their instrumentation. "Wings for marie" does not have a steady drum beat, so it will not clash starkly with many songs that you stack it on top of.

I dunno. It seems like, if the songs WERE really meant to sync up, then they would sync up better, more precisely. "Viginiti Tres" would sound cool over many songs... I mean, it's just sound effects. There's no doubt though that there are some curious coincidences about it all.

Jimmy Stinkfist
09-19-2006, 10:38 AM
I tried it. I think the last 2 minutes or so are pretty cool. It may not be intentional, but its atleast fun to try.

tomisatool
09-19-2006, 11:01 AM
I don't know, it has to be more than coincidence that they line up so perfectly, but it seems a little overdone by the fans. The real meaning of the song may be released, and may not. Patience?

CrownOfNegativity
09-19-2006, 09:37 PM
Whoa! This is new!