PDA

View Full Version : Envy?

05-03-2003, 09:41 AM
While i was trying to figure out the "saturn acsends" line, i did some searching on the internet.
I came to this site about colors meanings.

GREEN is the fourth color which stands in the center of the scale of seven colors. It is the meeting ground between the thermal or heating and expanding colors of red, orange and yellow and the electrical contracting colors of blue, indigo and violet. It is the color associated with the 4th chakra. Green gives stability, endurance and quietude. We are allowed much of it to look at in nature and to partake of as nourishment. Its action is to cool the blood and animate the nerves. It belongs to the planet Saturn, whose metal is lead. People with the luminous green of Saturn in their aura are the harmonizers and pacifiers of the world. They stand for social stability. If the green is dark and crude it tells that its owner , so concerned with the affairs of others , has become"green with envy."

So the thought that the grudges may come from envy came to my mind.
Also Maynard is singing: "transmutate this leaden grudges into gold".
Saturn's metal is lead.

Any thoughts?

FlamingEye
05-03-2003, 11:53 AM
Wow that is very interesting. Just last night my boyfriend and I were trying to figure out what "Saturn acends" ment. Now it makes more sence