PDA

View Full Version : Doched

pdictter
05-03-2003, 02:18 AM
i just wanna know what you guys think of this little gallery. its just a little monkey thats well, in a weird little world with huge lighbulbs and crucified eggs (pic #6, rotate it and you'll see).

it doesnt really have a meaning. made it when i was bored as hell. but it feels wrong in a way, or least, it feels that way for me when i look at it. hehe.

ok. gonna go to sleep.

Andy DV
05-04-2003, 12:12 AM
I want to look at your art, but I see no place to click. Perhaps it is just 315 in the morning.

pdictter
05-04-2003, 04:56 PM
stupid me. here's the link:

http://dictterp.tripod.com/gallery08.htm

sorry about that.

Andy DV
05-04-2003, 08:17 PM
Cool stuff, I like the website itself also, minus the popups.
Anyways, keep on keeping on.

edit: I found it funny how many times I looked at this post trying to find a link, like it was going to pop up out of no where if I looked enough. Kind of like when you check to see if you locked the door even though you know damn well you did. Oh shit, no one else really does that. Damn.

pdictter
05-07-2003, 11:10 AM
haha, man, something similar happens to me sometimes. not alot, but well, its weird. hehe.

erazorhead
05-07-2003, 04:39 PM
man, i will check somethimg like if a door is locked sooooo many times. its kind of strange, like when you're locked out of your house and you keep walking around it looking for a way in even though you confirmed there was no way in hours ago...

Paladin
05-08-2003, 01:36 PM
i remember your site from before, i want you to do album art...and about that...i tihnk its time we talked...give me some contact info, email or what not.

pdictter
05-16-2003, 04:33 PM
ok paladin. hehe. never done any stuff for other people, but well, sounds like its gonna be fun. you can get my e-mail from my site, on the about page, but neh, im writting here anyway.

[email protected]

hehe.