PDA

View Full Version : wind chimes at "didn't have a life, didn't have a life"

greg vs greg
08-08-2006, 02:11 AM
anyone else notice this sound at 5:36? it sounds like wind chimes to me. and i can imagine judith just sitting outside on her porch listening to wind chimes, and maynard thinking she didn't have a life because of it, but now he realizes that simple things like this brought her happiness.

um, or something.

just wondering if i'm hearing it correctly, or if anyone knows for sure what that sound is.

Nevvermind183
08-09-2006, 10:09 PM
I think thats a little too deep into it buddy.

Stinkfyst
08-09-2006, 10:16 PM
That's what Tools music is about though...going deeper past the meaning and noticing everything in the album...I can kinda hear the chimes too and those were obviously purposely put there for people to notice.

IcaLynn
08-28-2006, 08:21 AM
this song is about the love of a mother and sacrifices that weren't appreciated until after she was dead.

...my mom died in last month, July 5th. this song makes me think of her and her sad life. she stayed with my emotionally abusive father for 23 years for all of her kids even though i knew first hand that she hated him.

she loved chimes too. everytime i hear them in her now overgrown garden, i cant help but miss her even though i thought i was over her.

jonboy
09-07-2006, 07:55 PM
um, or something.

the more accurate possibility