PDA

View Full Version : *sigh* Lateralus would have made a great video.

Omar Rodriguez-Mopez
08-06-2006, 09:06 PM
Think about it. SPIRAL out. Could have been really trippy and mezmorizing.

anarcho-commie
08-14-2006, 12:46 AM
True true, but Tool likes to leave us empty-handed.

hushypushy
08-14-2006, 10:21 AM
tool should just make entire album music videos, i would watch that shit all the time

but you know what? they won't

TheJuiceOfSatan
08-23-2006, 05:51 PM
the videos take a lot of time. like 2 or 3 months. theyre works of art.

renegade46n2
09-04-2006, 09:00 AM
Almost any song would make a great video. But we get what we get.

mr. nikki jensen
09-11-2006, 09:45 AM
Yea, Lateralus would be a awesome video... as said. all of the tool songs would. i'd rather see a vid for Reflection. I bet it will be sweet

futant55
09-19-2006, 01:58 PM
I read somewhere that the Parabola video was originally intended to be for Lateralus, which explains the crazy ass climax by Alex Grey. I wish they had kept it that way.

I think thet would of been a much better combination. The video they play with it live freaked me out. Its a connected spiral of people and each one is attacking the person below them, at the end of the song the entire stage is this huge spiral. Pretty crazy shit.

duncang
09-30-2006, 08:23 AM
Yea, Lateralus would be a awesome video... as said. all of the tool songs would. i'd rather see a vid for Reflection. I bet it will be sweet

Will?

They aren't making any videos for Lateralus songs anymore, face it.

½ - ∑mptﻹ
09-30-2006, 07:13 PM
I think thet would of been a much better combination. The video they play with it live freaked me out. Its a connected spiral of people and each one is attacking the person below them, at the end of the song the entire stage is this huge spiral. Pretty crazy shit.

yeah, saw that last night. I thought they were just tapping on eachother's heads cuz w/ the subject of the song why would they be attacking eachother? that'd turn my world upside-down, lol