PDA

View Full Version : (jimmy(H

(self(other
08-04-2006, 04:57 PM
I read a thread a while ago about H and how the poster thought maybe that it wasnt the letter but maybe a symbol for two sides being bridged together which made me think about one and one becomming one. Both of these songs are believed to be kin related.

Jimmy having some traumatic experience as a child with his mother( and then father? the whole prison sex2 theory). So eleven is the age when it happens and that Maynard becomes strandid in time while the other wanders through the years, possibly. And to be complete again he must reunite.

while H lyrics have little references to his past experiences and how to proceed with this next step before him. He feels this need from his son for his compassion while Maynard is still lost in his crisis. Regardless he does feel his son despite slipping away in his own madness, day in day out, and the situation is killing him.

But underneath these problems, theres an overwhelming feeling... that feeling drowns the symbol of his pain and finds the union hes been looking for.

I didnt get to say this the way I wanted, mainly because as I'm writing it, different ideas occur and the original isnt staying together. Basically the union was with his son instead of his former self, maybe the snake could be Eleven and was drowned out in the realization.

No time to edit im out of here.