PDA

View Full Version : The lost keys of freemasonry

DON IOTAE
08-04-2006, 01:03 PM
...by Manly P. Hall, a 33rd degree freemason

So, I'm watching this documentary from this thread: the Illumi 'Naughty' (http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=48948), and the previous quote shows up by this guy, Manly P. Hall.

I gotta tell y'all. I know shit about all this Illuminati, Freemasons, and stuff. I just found that nice coincidence and wanted to share it with all of you. Goes without saying that I'd like to know more about what my fellow toolnavians know or think about this...

figgy2967
08-08-2006, 12:43 PM
The whole thing where the streets in DC make up the star.... Thats not true. Look at a map or go to google maps and you'll see that there are streets that don't connect to make the star. If you ask me its all a bit far fetched.

How about the retarded dude in the second video who kept saying "symboligy". NOT A WORD DUMB ASS Lol... i think Symbolism was what he was looking for lol.

Besides, I refuse to believe something just cause someone told me its a fact.

I'm off to try and buy these books by Arthur E. Waite, Manly P. Hall, Elphas Levi and Anton LaVey on Amazon or something, and do the research for myself. I'm sure they were all misquoted or something.

DON IOTAE
08-09-2006, 08:26 AM
^ hmm. I like your skepticism.

MORNING_GLORY
08-09-2006, 03:11 PM
How about the retarded dude in the second video who kept saying "symboligy". NOT A WORD DUMB ASS Lol... i think Symbolism was what he was looking for lol.

Actually, symbology is a word.

sym·bol·o·gy ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sm-bl-j)
n.
The study or interpretation of symbols or symbolism.
The use of symbols.

But thats what you get for being cocky.

morgoth's shadow
08-09-2006, 03:23 PM
pwnd

DON IOTAE
08-09-2006, 04:36 PM
*lol*

Well, simbol-I-gy ISN'T a word...

LetGoLetgoLetGo
08-13-2006, 06:19 PM
pwnd
And never came back.

Hilarious.

mike09
08-14-2006, 05:21 PM
lol

TheJuiceOfSatan
08-14-2006, 05:37 PM
ive known about the illuminati for months now. Ive known about freemasonry since i was like 16. Its pretty weird shit sometimes. But i dunno, believe what you will, who knows if theyre trying to take over the world.

DON IOTAE
08-15-2006, 05:51 AM
if youd take the time to elaborate, id be more than greatful... if not, i understand.

PriceisRight
08-15-2006, 07:43 PM
my grandpa's a freemason...no devil there.

DON IOTAE
08-17-2006, 05:17 PM
i think it goes deeper than that, and thats what i want to know...

ever read "sleeper" by Brubaker?

fraterps
08-17-2006, 05:55 PM
I don't like the freemasons because they try to turn God into a symbol through which they may infinitely enable themselves and focus their will.
It takes true arrogance to think that one can trick the Lord into helping them achieve wordly goals.

Begging your pardon, but in my opinion you've got this all bass ackwards. It's not about 'us' using 'god' to get what we want. It's about aligning ourselves (our will) with the divine, and allowing our actions in union to effect the consequences which are proper. If you see it as 'us' set against 'god' you're still well beyond even the first veil. Intentionality is the key. Hope that helps.

PS

DON IOTAE
08-17-2006, 06:21 PM
does elitism come with the package?