PDA

View Full Version : aliens

euphorion21
11-25-2002, 01:49 AM
Of course I may be really off but it kind of makes sense and even if it doesn't, it's still pretty interesting. Well anyways, stinkfist to me is about aliens probing humans. The song is like two people talking, there are two voises, the alien and the human. The alien is the one with the weird mic effect(verses) and the human is of course the one that's normal(chorus). This is pretty much just one opinion on the many that I have thought of about this song. Maybe a love between the alien and the human, maybe not, maybe I just smoke too much pot while listening to Tool.
Just remember this is just one opinion.

paraflux
12-10-2002, 07:34 AM
good job! you are probably more correct than you think.

OpenYour3rdEye
12-18-2002, 03:15 PM
interesting idea. how did you come up with it?

ghostdog22
12-19-2002, 08:01 AM
That was interesting, where do you get your herbs from? i think you and i must slow down on the stuff. especially when i look at you and say, "Yeaah man, but would the guy be thought of as gay since he is loving not only a finger but a whole damn arm shuved in him. or maybe he just wants to get the experience over with since it would be horrifying getting a fist rammed up the pucker button." well hey yours was more interesting than mine, thanks.

Stop Smoking That Shit!!! You Know You Can Eat It Too!

GhostDog22