PDA

View Full Version : About??

Hilton_K
08-01-2006, 02:41 AM
Part of the lyrics in this song (Parabola) make me think this is a follow on form 'The Patient' in which he talks about himself visiting his sick/dying mother (more thoughts here near bottom of 1st page http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=38532) waiting for the last or loving embrace:

And if there were no rewards to reap,
No loving embrace to see me through
This tedious path I've chosen here,
I certainly would've walked away by now.
And I still may.

Parabola is MJK singing about this loving embrace.

Then now I'm starting tho think this song (well both Parabol and Parabola) is infact about the birth of a child and the first embrace MJK has with his child??

This one, this form I hold now, so
Wide eyed and hopeful.
Wide eyed and hopefully wild.

Thoughts comments...

SunBurN
08-01-2006, 12:32 PM
Part of the lyrics in this song (Parabola) make me think this is a follow on form 'The Patient' in which he talks about himself visiting his sick/dying mother (more thoughts here near bottom of 1st page http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=38532) waiting for the last or loving embrace:

And if there were no rewards to reap,
No loving embrace to see me through
This tedious path I've chosen here,
I certainly would've walked away by now.
And I still may.

Parabola is MJK singing about this loving embrace.

Then now I'm starting tho think this song (well both Parabol and Parabola) is infact about the birth of a child and the first embrace MJK has with his child??

This one, this form I hold now, so
Wide eyed and hopeful.
Wide eyed and hopefully wild.

Thoughts comments...

To me, its very clear what its about. I'm not going to explain why I think this because honestly I don't think I can, but read "Bob Frissell - Nothing in This Book is True, But It's Exactly How Things Are" and its amazing how much of MJK's lyrics are a reflection of what he got out of reading this book and others by Drunvalo Melchizedek.

And I think now that he has a grasp of these things and sees that there is more to himself and all of us other than being only human, he sees that this life is just a step as we move on to something greater.

Hilton_K
08-03-2006, 02:28 AM
Will check it out.