PDA

View Full Version : best case scenario

ataraxia77
07-28-2006, 11:07 AM
maybe somebody already brought this up-
right=correct
two=separate/distinct
right in two=being divided is the best state of being; divided in this sense meaning separated from some noxious part of a previous whole

07-29-2006, 04:45 AM
I had the same idea the first times I heard the song. I think the only way the third world countries can ever get out of their problems is if they are divided from the western world. No trade, no communication, no traveling, no pollution from us, nothing. They have very resourceful land if used the right way.
I think it's a cool idea, but I'm not sure if I think this is what the band intended to say.

æmoeba•°·.
07-29-2006, 06:19 AM
Yes, you're finding the "Right" in Two. You're analyzing from seperate view points (perspectives) to find the logic in both things, hence: "Angels on the sideline again, wondering when this tug of war will end." and so on. They are viewing from different perspectives, the pro's and con's of each situation. There, I clearified it for you.

-Andrew

LetGoLetgoLetGo
07-29-2006, 07:12 AM
So, what you guys are saying is....Right (not wrong) In Two?

æmoeba•°·.
07-29-2006, 07:21 AM
Finding the right in two. Observing 2 events / situations to find the logic, and then bond it together once again.

-Andrew

Inner_Eulogy
07-30-2006, 07:04 PM
Finding the right in two. Observing 2 events / situations to find the logic, and then bond it together once again.

-Andrew

Yeah, just like peanut butter and jelly

ObiJohnKenobi
08-01-2006, 02:12 PM
Yeah, just like peanut butter and jelly

or spaghetti and meatballs.

If it doesn't involve me or my opinion, it can't be right anyway.

(self(other
08-08-2006, 10:41 AM

-Andrew

I like this alot, but it doesn't fit at all with

"Silly monkeys give them thumbs they forge a blade and where there's one they're bound to divide it"

are you not trying to fit it in with the song itself?