View Full Version : 2006/11/08 - Leuven, BEL - Brabanthal

swaps
07-26-2006, 01:12 PM
Tool
Brabanthal, Leuven, Belgium
Wednesday, November 08, 2006

tickets are already on sale:
http://www.teleticketservice.com
(tick the "eng" button for english language in upper right corner) they provide the option to collect the tickets at the venue

venue: http://www.brabanthal.be

Hans
08-22-2006, 12:43 AM
*bump*

anyone had any experience with this venue? I already got tickets for Brussels but so far I can only find negative comments on the Brabanthal (big trade centre).

raz0r
08-22-2006, 04:59 AM
Is this replacing the Ahoy/Hannover gig?

Is the venue in any way related to the Brabanthallen in Den Bosch?

Reverend Max
08-22-2006, 11:17 AM
*bump*

anyone had any experience with this venue? I already got tickets for Brussels but so far I can only find negative comments on the Brabanthal (big trade centre).
I don't like the acoustics of that venue. It's not that bad, but it could be better IMHO.

Newdawn73
08-22-2006, 11:41 AM
I would compare it to the Rockhal in Esch/Alzette, itīs ok, at least it was for the 2003 Deftones/A Perfect Circle show that i saw there.
Itīs just a concrete venue in the middle of nowhere, the acoustics can be good with the right man at the soundboard. So was it for A Perfect Circle!

skarr
08-22-2006, 11:56 PM
Just to be sure, i bought tickets for this gig too.

If the Brussels gig isn't canceled (please please), then I'm not sure if i'll go to this one.

toolish
08-24-2006, 09:21 AM
Just to be sure, i bought tickets for this gig too.

If the Brussels gig isn't canceled (please please), then I'm not sure if i'll go to this one.

Both shows are a definite will-happen. So, is anyone going to go to both? I'm very tempted, but don't know if it's the right thing to do...

Apex
08-26-2006, 04:04 AM
*bump*

I went to a concert of A Perfect Circle en The Deftones in the Brabanthal three years ago. But I didn't have any negative experience about the acoustics. It's definitly better than the Sportpaleis.

Reverend Max
08-26-2006, 08:30 AM
I went to a concert of A Perfect Circle en The Deftones in the Brabanthal three years ago. But I didn't have any negative experience about the acoustics. It's definitly better than the Sportpaleis.
I saw them too, aPC had ok sound but Deftones was less for some reason...

Hans
09-11-2006, 02:12 AM
Both shows are a definite will-happen. So, is anyone going to go to both? I'm very tempted, but don't know if it's the right thing to do...

It is the right thing to do if they start using different setlists. If that is the case during the next European tour (or even the 2nd half of the US shows) and if I find a place to crash in Belgium, then I might do this one as well. Otherwise I'll stick to Rotterdam and Brussels in that week. :)

toolish
09-18-2006, 09:20 AM

Well I'm going to both. One of 'em is in my home town, I can't miss out on that.

E motherfucking T
11-07-2006, 11:16 AM
One day from now, I'll be going bazooka. Yeah baby !!
PS/ Just a reminder that Mike Patton is in Leuven as well, maybe a chance for a treat??

raz0r
11-07-2006, 12:54 PM
One day from now, I'll be going bazooka. Yeah baby !!
PS/ Just a reminder that Mike Patton is in Leuven as well, maybe a chance for a treat??

Mike Patton's doing a show in Paris tomorrow, so I don't think you'll be seeing him.

He'll be in Holland for Tool's show in Rotterdam though, and the show he's playing on the 10th was originally scheduled for the 9th, the same day as the Tool show.

Remember it was partly due to his request that Tool played ticks and leeches on the Lateralus tour :D

E motherfucking T
11-07-2006, 01:37 PM
My bad, you're right, didn't look at the dates properly.
Anyways shadow-drumming galore tomorrow...