View Full Version : 2006/10/02 - Wilkes-Barre, PA - Wachovia Arena

swaps
07-26-2006, 12:33 PM
Tool
Wachovia Arena, Wilkes-Barre, PA
Monday, October 02, 2006

LetGoLetgoLetGo
07-31-2006, 07:59 AM
Where do I look for ticket info? Tickemaster has nothing pasted, nor does the site for Wachovia Arena.

jmoth79
08-02-2006, 11:56 AM
Where do I look for ticket info? Tickemaster has nothing pasted, nor does the site for Wachovia Arena.

Post went up today on the Wachovia site.

On sale : 10 am this Saturday.

Strife21
08-05-2006, 06:46 AM
I got Floor Level Seats Section 3, Row S

typeoserv
08-05-2006, 06:47 AM
lots of floor tix still avalible @ 10:45am

cirkus
08-05-2006, 07:09 AM
Floor 3, Row F! Woo!!!

mattsmom
08-05-2006, 10:37 AM
Floor 2 Row P.......alrighty then

Saw them live for the first time on 11/23/96 at the Electric Factory in Philadelphia, PA in support of Ænima.

Shows:

11/23/96 - tool @ the electric factory - philadelphia, PA
07/11/98 - tool @ the tweeter center - camden, NJ (ozzfest)
05/20/01 - tool @ the hammerstein ballroom - new york city
09/27/01 - tool @ the first union center - philadelphia, PA
08/12/02 - tool @ the sovereign bank arena - trenton, NJ
10/29/02 - tool @ the first union spectrum - philadelphia, PA
05/17/06 - tool @ the tower theater - upper darby, PA

ONCE IS NEVER ENOUGH

LetGoLetgoLetGo
08-05-2006, 10:57 AM
Section 118 Row J. Pretty much right on top of Adam.

Could have been better, but Internet Explorer is Poo.

showtime333
08-05-2006, 12:44 PM
On the actual Wachovia site it says End Stage General Admission. On ticketmaster it says the floor is seats? Floor seats at a Tool concert??? WTF? I got Sec. 105 ROW B. Still floor tix available. I would snatch them If I knew it would end up being GA for people with floor seats. Anyone know the scoop? Thanks.

skwid
08-06-2006, 06:15 AM
On the actual Wachovia site it says End Stage General Admission. On ticketmaster it says the floor is seats? Floor seats at a Tool concert??? WTF? I got Sec. 105 ROW B. Still floor tix available. I would snatch them If I knew it would end up being GA for people with floor seats. Anyone know the scoop? Thanks.

Yea, I got floor, sec 5. but with seat numbers. Anyone know if thats just to count the ticket sales... I really hope the floor is 1 big GA....

mattsmom
08-07-2006, 09:02 AM
Floor 2 Row P.......alrighty then

Saw them live for the first time on 11/23/96 at the Electric Factory in Philadelphia, PA in support of Ænima.

Shows:

11/23/96 - tool @ the electric factory - philadelphia, PA
07/11/98 - tool @ the tweeter center - camden, NJ (ozzfest)
05/20/01 - tool @ the hammerstein ballroom - new york city
09/27/01 - tool @ the first union center - philadelphia, PA
08/12/02 - tool @ the sovereign bank arena - trenton, NJ
10/29/02 - tool @ the first union spectrum - philadelphia, PA
05/17/06 - tool @ the tower theater - upper darby, PA

ONCE IS NEVER ENOUGH

OOOPS ---- meant to say Floor 6 Row P

metalforever
08-07-2006, 09:14 AM
umm i got two section 9 row n tickets(floor)...

its a bit in the back, but i deserved it for ordering the tickets 2 days late.

Strife21
08-07-2006, 10:20 AM
When I saw Tool in 2001 at this location the floor was just all General admission and there were no seats I dont know if it has changed or not, but I remember seeing people in the seats jumping over the rails to get into the floor area.

metalforever
08-07-2006, 10:47 AM
if anyone has been to this venue before, how shitty are my tickets?^
^^

Strife21
08-07-2006, 12:54 PM
if anyone has been to this venue before, how shitty are my tickets?^
^^

I honestly dont think the sections are designated and you pretty much can go anywhere. I know last time I all of the floor was general admission so if you get in there early you probally can get real real close.

metalforever
08-07-2006, 01:38 PM
thats good. Are you sure there are no seats? I could imagine if there were, the show would end in the whole thing being ga (id imagine the average toolhead wouldnt last sitting down in chairs in the pit section)

showtime333
08-07-2006, 08:15 PM
Called the arena... This show is NOT general admission. There are floor SEATS. Pretty weird for a tool concert if you ask me. When I saw APC there was a GA floor, so why not for Tool? Anyway, if you have seats anywhere to the sides of the arena you have a good seat. The only bad ones are in the very back. Floor seats I never liked, its not elevated at all so just hope you dont get sat behind a tall ass person I guess. Great arena to see a concert, probably the best Ive ever been to actually.

metalforever
08-07-2006, 09:03 PM
http://www.wachoviaarena.com/Seating_Charts/EndStage.gif
^[fl9]
my area(floor) is towards the side and the back, im guessing im going to get a shit view, and im only 5 foot 2, yeah so you get the drift. Im probably totally buttfucked.

Strife21
08-08-2006, 05:25 AM
Your short haha!!

P-Digi
08-08-2006, 07:31 AM
I'm still up in the air re: attending this show. How's the scene beforehand, people hanging out, hotels, bars, etc? I've got no clue...

metalforever
08-08-2006, 11:22 AM
Your short

Yeah..., i know. but i m a female, which makes things slightly better(i hope). (again, im buttfucked, i would have chosen the seats that were upper level, but i didnt want to end up in the bleeds.

ps. I guess floor tickets are sold out now.

Strife21
08-08-2006, 02:40 PM
Yeah..., i know. but i m a female, which makes things slightly better(i hope). (again, im buttfucked, i would have chosen the seats that were upper level, but i didnt want to end up in the bleeds.

ps. I guess floor tickets are sold out now.

I'm sorry I was just joking hopefully you will be able to see the show fine.

metalforever
08-08-2006, 03:53 PM
nah..., none taken. (check your pms strife)

Corganschild
08-09-2006, 02:18 AM
Ugh, when I called to get tickets, sounded like I had a good seat and then of course the phone had to die on me.. this kind of stuff always happens when I'm ordering tickets. And I couldn't order online because for some reason it says "there are problems with your submission" when I log into ticketmaster, and none of the phone representatives seem to be able to help with it. So, I got my friend and I a ticket section 4 I believe, row A. We're both short so I also hope we don't have tall people in front of us, but you know that always happens. I am also disappointed it's not GA. However, I'm going away to see my friend to two other Tool shows which are GA.. better get there early, hehe.

Ertai
08-09-2006, 06:43 PM
i got my tickets!!! in the side lower level but i dont care!!

TOOL!!!

mattsmom
08-10-2006, 12:04 PM
Looking to trade two tickets. What I have = Wilkes Barre Floor 6 row P. What I WOULD LIKE = Tweeter center (9/28/06) 2 seats (no lawn) Anybody? Anybody?

dunebug81
08-12-2006, 10:30 PM
I'm coming up from Atlanta to see

09-30 Washington, DC
10/02 Wilkes-Barre, PA
10/03 Manchester, PA
10/05 Hartford, CT
10/06 East Rutherford, NJ
10/07 Uniondale, NY

Im driving by myself since my brother cant make it so if anyone needs a ride to-from any of the shows let me know. Im only asking for a little gas money and not to be a psycho.

If you need a ride then drop me a PM or email.

-Greg

metalforever
08-13-2006, 12:18 PM
holy shit. you can afford all of those^?

armmar
08-19-2006, 11:40 PM
Does anyone know if there is a way get to this venue through mass transit?...I got my schedule for college today and since I have no classes on Monday, I'm thinking of making the trip to this show from Rutgers

It seems like this venue is in the middle of nowhere though =/...Even if it is, I'm still seeing them in Camden, Continental, and Nassau so missing this one wouldn't be a big deal

<3 Armando

mattsmom
08-23-2006, 06:26 PM
Looking to trade two tickets. What I have = Wilkes Barre Floor 6 row P. What I WOULD LIKE = Tweeter center (9/28/06) 2 seats (no lawn) Anybody? Anybody?

Update -- tickets sold.

talibad
09-07-2006, 11:23 PM
Yea, I got floor, sec 5. but with seat numbers. Anyone know if thats just to count the ticket sales... I really hope the floor is 1 big GA....

i called the wachovia arena a few days ago and they stated that floor/pit area was going to be seats, personally i dont see how this is going to work without someone getting seriously injured. i think im in row h or something like that 8 rows back or so center w00t

talibad
09-07-2006, 11:25 PM
Does anyone know if there is a way get to this venue through mass transit?...I got my schedule for college today and since I have no classes on Monday, I'm thinking of making the trip to this show from Rutgers

It seems like this venue is in the middle of nowhere though =/...Even if it is, I'm still seeing them in Camden, Continental, and Nassau so missing this one wouldn't be a big deal

<3 Armando

not really the middle of nowhere, this area basicly the hub between philly/allentown and nycity and quite a bit goes on here, heh the stories i could tell, anyone in the area ever wanna hang out hit me up on here or aim at mindash2012. where the hell are the mushrooms round here?

talibad
09-07-2006, 11:29 PM
I'm still up in the air re: attending this show. How's the scene beforehand, people hanging out, hotels, bars, etc? I've got no clue...

lots of cops and i mean lots, this area is not something you wanna party in beforehand, i mean hell the one venue i usually goto only about 7 miles away has them on horses and at a recent phil lesh show my buddy went to hippies were getting fined for selling food in the lot amongst other things.

Parallel
09-08-2006, 04:35 AM
Does anyone plan on using mdma at this concert?

Strife21
09-16-2006, 09:26 AM
Does anyone plan on using mdma at this concert?

If your going to use anything use doses or AMT

metalforever
09-16-2006, 11:22 PM
so... i guess the security must be pretty nazi. I probably shouldnt try sneaking like a camera or anything similar in, should i?

@ mindash.... some of your art has been on my desktop for ages. nice job.

Strife21
09-19-2006, 03:07 PM
so... i guess the security must be pretty nazi. I probably shouldnt try sneaking like a camera or anything similar in, should i?

@ mindash.... some of your art has been on my desktop for ages. nice job.

I'm going to sneak a camera in. Girls have it easier though put a small camera in a tampon box and they will never look.

metalforever
09-21-2006, 10:07 PM
lol...alrighty.., sounds like a plan. what do they do if they catch you with it?, they dont throw you out or anything, do they?

ps, im really caving on these shitty tickets, i CANT STAND where i am at, .... is there ANYTHING i could do with them, like to get a better area, and dont say ebay, because i only have $20 on there.

talibad
09-22-2006, 06:15 PM
they're mostly natzi's about drug use, as well you cant smoke in the arena or they'll toss ya out usally, i managed to get away with smokeing a joint at the apc concert there a few years ago until an old lady se3curity grabbed me by the shoulder and said "no smokeing in the arena!" i dont even think she realized it was a joint thank god, as far as cameras go i doubt theyd kick you out but if anything theyd confiscate it and they do usually perform purse checks, the pat downs arnt bad tho, if you look harmless then most likely you get a quick pat and your put through. i still cant get over the pit area being seats, i can see it now when some of the heavier songs come on and the local concert idiots <and theres usually quite a large ammount of em> go nutz due to massive alcohol consumption, well theres probly gonna be some injuries compounded especially by the chairs, wow i havent slept in 2 days i have no idea how im still typeing heh...
anyhow if your ahead of me in line or im ahead of you <ill be wearing a shiney white kasmir shirt and have short blonde hair, 6'2"> let me know and ill let you in, just be smooth like ya know me lol

and mf, thanks a bunch man, ive been slacking for a while now on my art, i think times for change should be comeing soon tho

www.myspace.com/mindash if you just wanna see a picture. ok sleep i really should yep yep

talibad
09-30-2006, 03:26 PM
2 more days guys, hell... not even.

talibad
10-02-2006, 01:37 AM
14 and a half hours. whos all comein?

metalforever
10-02-2006, 10:54 AM
cant wait..... i t shouldnt be too long now...

Strife21
10-02-2006, 12:10 PM
cant wait..... i t shouldnt be too long now...

Long time no see Metalforever, hope you have a good time at the show. I already saw them in Camden and let me tell you its going to be amazing for you. Maynard is healthy and he ripped it up.

Look for the drum Solo by danny during the extended bridge in Schism it rox.

talibad
10-02-2006, 12:41 PM
ill be wearing an alex grey long sleeve thats orange in color with cicrlce and a body all over it and earth tone green cut off shorts, 6'2" slim with very short blonde hair, sitting just right of the soundboard section fl7 row h seat 5. leavin to get there at 5:30 from scranton. look for me and like i said if you wanna get a look at my face and what im wearing to the show goto http://myspace-335.vo.llnwd.net/01239/53/31/1239751335_l.jpg cya at the show guys