PDA

View Full Version : The tendril looking figure...

cynicis
11-24-2002, 09:54 PM
Does that tendril looking object in the middle of the video look like the head of the woman in the "Schism" video to anyone else?
In case you don't know what I'm talking about, picture the female from the "Schism" video. Picture her head and it's red "hair." Now, take away her head, and just concentrate on what her "hair" would like like if it were to pervade the inside of her skull. Now... think of the tendril looking sculpture. You can almost see where the eyes, forehead, and nose of the female are... it's like you're getting inside her head.
Anyone with me on that? Anyone else see it? I don't know what it might mean other than simply getting inside the head of a female, but it's an interesting thing to point out.

shade13
11-25-2002, 12:20 PM
that's an excellent thought.

If so, then with Tricky being a man, understanding the female qualities about himself, would provide for hermaphroditic qualities overall. In alchemy, thus is one of the main goals, and a neccessary thing for enlightenment.

Wu_jian
12-10-2002, 06:08 AM
Adam Kadmon? Crops up a lot in Tool, doesn't it?

shade13
12-11-2002, 12:51 AM
well... yeah.
What else is there in life beyond personal enlightenment and the perfection of Self?

All works one does is simply to get ones self closer to God.