PDA

View Full Version : crowleys violence...the bitter end?

Reverus
04-27-2003, 10:21 PM
I really got a kick out of the 1 being jesus and the 10 being the ten commandments...that is one hell of a coincidence if not more. How bout this (im kinda crazy...but thats just my excuse for far out ideas i get) here goes.the grudge...who is the most hated in all history... isrealites, jews, hebrews, christians... I know that where i live... being 22... the mention of christianity is like suicide...it is begrudged. Wear it like a crown...(spoken to christians)...like jesus did...the unforgivable scarlet lettermen...jesus words are written in red (wow we are all writting in red on this site hehe) the disciples are the ones who quoted him...they are the first christians... clutch it like a cornerstone (christianity) or your world will fall apart...justify denials...grip it to the lonesome end. Terrified of being wrong... heaven/hell ultimatum prison cell
now here it is... 1 10 i see the tree of life if i am right in any way it looks like theres that malkuth energy and some other energies that are represented by a number...a spectrum of energies if you will 10 being divine? 1 being the base, er...like the energy to of a rock...so we have two states...divine and, well not so divine if we believe we are 'capable of all thats imagined and all concievable' mjk then it is a choice... saturn being the sign of a 'change' 'some say a comet will fall from the sky-flush it down' (mjk who else <g>)ok so assuming that this change is the change from this realm 3 dimensional unto a new realm (maybe the dimension from faip de oiad where the other beings are) then we have a choice kinda, as to what will become of us at this transition. lifted up like a child (10) or drug down like a stone (1) in the end we see where Maynard stands...it does follow all logical thought... give away the stone...let go...let the oceans (pantheistic...like the we are all waves on an ocean idea) take and transmute ( <---awesome metaphor) this cold and fated(faded?) anchor...grudge...into gold (representing the 10 metaphor) so...let go... choose 10

heres where my real craziness kicks in...cause i am unable to disprove my own taught faith and i am a very logic based being...

be humbled again?
well...in the good book...we were humbled, put in our place when we accepted the words of satan(the snake) when he said to eve that the fruit would make her like god... we can now say that this temptation of satan exist still today in the ideology many of us are drawn to...we are god....really? hell might be humbling...as we were humbled once we may be humbled again...

the 1 the 10 in one metaphor represents being the stone or being like a child, bright and innocent (divine on tree of life)
BUT the other is the one...the great I AM Christ...and the ten being the 10 commandments...the old law...so here we find the enigma of The grudge is that the two metaphors i have found are in COMPLETE opposition.

1 = the stone? or Christ....

10=the child bright and innocent, or the old law given by God?

thus 1 = death or the divine 10 = divinity or the dead

hmm...i can assume that what i have written was not intended...i tend to function on the premise that Maynard has left the idea of christianity far behind thus the grudge is about choosing divinity because we can...we must simply leave the grudge of our supposed/percieved lack of divinity behind and focus our energy to attain/realize divinity when the choice finally arises. but then again whos to say it isnt just abstract poetry with no real intended meaning <g>

feel free to respond.

R E V E R U S

ps if you were wondering about the mention of crowley in the title, i have read that his vision in...egypt was it?...consisted of the slaying of christians (and all other major world religions) in order to prepare the world for this...coming change...hmm... maybe he was as crazy as i am <G>

Ascended Master
04-28-2003, 12:57 AM
i think that crowley was indeed able to communicate with spirits and could see visions but i also think that his mind intwerpreted the visions differently to what was intended, plus his infatuation with negativity and occult stopped him from seeing the true picture, he has manipulated the words into his own just like jesus teachings in the bible were and so it will be for ever more unless someone can really communicate with the other realm and not let their own mind stand in the way of them acheiving spirits ultimate goal : human enlightenment Peace Jake

stillclover
05-01-2003, 09:19 AM
in your terms, i would think that the one would be the divine. following the prevalent one mind idea about this place and the fact that anything divided by one is the same and that one is the only whole divisor of all numbers, being the only divisible of itself. one and one are one...

Astrogalis
05-01-2003, 12:05 PM
very cool theory.
next time please use paragraphs;my head hurts.