PDA

View Full Version : what the hell?!

mourningstar
04-27-2003, 03:11 PM
for some reason it keeps saying there are no matches found, like i did a manual search, when i go to"view new posts"

4th Eye
05-03-2003, 11:17 AM
I have kinda similar problem, I guess.

When I come back to this board and click "View new posts" there are like hundred threads. When I reply to some thread and come back to the opinion main page and click it again there aren't any new threads anymore and I lose the new threads which I haven't yet read. But sometimes when I go to some other site and come back again, the threads are still there from about an hour ago.

Also, the "you last visited"-thing isn't working well. When I've been here from, let's say 6:00pm, then reply to some thread at 7:00pm, and come back to the main page, it says "you last visited 7:00pm".

I think these two problems are connected. What's wrong?

Alexandra
05-03-2003, 11:26 AM
I have found a similar problem. I think the links are kinda screwy right now, because sometimes I'll click on them, and they don't work. Usually they start going instantly. I have to click it a second, sometimes even a third time, before it goes, and even then it is extremely slow.

Sometimes the refresh button doesn't work.

I am also pissed off about all the threads going away. At first I though that dan was just being really up on his pruning, but then I kinda got the idea that the website was just going a little haywire...

All the posts being removed from the forum floor are making me sad. I have to go hunt them down or come back and hope they have returned.