PDA

View Full Version : Pure as light returns to one

jbsle34
07-19-2006, 02:37 PM
i only just registered today to post my thoughts on what the course lyrics are in right in two. throughout the entire album one metaphor that has stood out to me is the use of the word light. in the perfect circle dvd amotion there is a comentary for the song judith where maynard talks about the misconstrusion of the word god in the bible. basicly he says that in original tex the word was light and love. taking this in mind i was listening to right in two listining to each cyllabol and thinking about the current guesses of what he was saying. the thing i was confused about is that the second cyllabol starst with a L. then looking a the lyrics to intension i noticed the lyric pure as light returns to one.

putting all of this together my guess is that he is saying "cut light all, right in two"
after venturing this guess i later slowed the song down and doing so only strengthend my opinion.

Inner_Eulogy
07-20-2006, 01:44 PM
i only just registered today to post my thoughts on what the course lyrics are in right in two. throughout the entire album one metaphor that has stood out to me is the use of the word light. in the perfect circle dvd amotion there is a comentary for the song judith where maynard talks about the misconstrusion of the word god in the bible. basicly he says that in original tex the word was light and love. taking this in mind i was listening to right in two listining to each cyllabol and thinking about the current guesses of what he was saying. the thing i was confused about is that the second cyllabol starst with a L. then looking a the lyrics to intension i noticed the lyric pure as light returns to one.

putting all of this together my guess is that he is saying "cut light all, right in two"
after venturing this guess i later slowed the song down and doing so only strengthend my opinion.

That doesn't even make sense in the english language

jbsle34
07-21-2006, 12:23 PM
well my point was that he wasn't using the word in it's conventional use. in the comentary i mentioned he is saying that light is the word for god. the point he makes in this comentary is that humans have seperated the meaning of god by saying that god is a person passing judgment instead of light(universal energy) and love.

aditonally the name of the thread is "pure as light returns to one" which happens to be a lyric from intension related to my opinion on this lyric. it would be pretty hard for this lyric to make much sense based on the same logic.

Ming
07-21-2006, 01:12 PM
in before egodiaper