PDA

View Full Version : Nard's Waiting.. (so shut up)

remember_forget
07-17-2006, 08:11 PM
Did anyone stop and think that every once and a while Maynard looks to see the conclusions people have drawn from his lyrics, and that maybe when he sees a substantial amount of people have gotten some good out of it, he'll tell us what they actually are?

I don't think Maynard's saying anything about Viginti Tres soon, but I think Maynard might forget what he intended for it if he sees one more Smithers comment.

Honestly I don't care one bit about what Maynard sees, does, or thinks, but I just thought you all should consider that there's nothing decipherable, at least in that one sound clip. Asisco I could maybe go for, but you guys are really too much. The arcane division and clipping and reversal is numbing my mind.

-Dan

(the harshness is a joke. I don't really hate any of you.)

DON IOTAE
07-18-2006, 05:51 AM
Yeah, I'm witcha.

I'm just enjoying the music...

That said, I almost always skip VT.

Oh well...

Inner_Eulogy
07-18-2006, 09:42 AM
Did anyone stop and think that every once and a while Maynard looks to see the conclusions people have drawn from his lyrics, and that maybe when he sees a substantial amount of people have gotten some good out of it, he'll tell us what they actually are?

I don't think Maynard's saying anything about Viginti Tres soon, but I think Maynard might forget what he intended for it if he sees one more Smithers comment.

Honestly I don't care one bit about what Maynard sees, does, or thinks, but I just thought you all should consider that there's nothing decipherable, at least in that one sound clip. Asisco I could maybe go for, but you guys are really too much. The arcane division and clipping and reversal is numbing my mind.

-Dan

(the harshness is a joke. I don't really hate any of you.)

That's ok, I hate everybody equally. Oh, and I agree about the Smither's comments people make....those are the same people that walk into walls and trip over their own feet as well.

parables in the world
07-19-2006, 08:22 AM
Thats a good thought bro.

I see Viginti Tres as a guy who is fucked up on something or running away, the noise that sounds like breathing. Then, he sees something approaching him from a distance. What the object is was a spaceship, The whoo sounds. Then they put their laser beam down to transcend him into their ship, then whan it says the word ascisco or whatever thats them talking, then they go abducting him then they fly into the distance disappearing into a star.

DON IOTAE
07-19-2006, 08:48 AM
^ now that's a fuckin' awesome interpretation...

Inner_Eulogy
07-19-2006, 09:24 AM

I see Viginti Tres as a guy who is fucked up on something or running away, the noise that sounds like breathing. Then, he sees something approaching him from a distance. What the object is was a spaceship, The whoo sounds. Then they put their laser beam down to transcend him into their ship, then whan it says the word ascisco or whatever thats them talking, then they go abducting him then they fly into the distance disappearing into a star.

That's almost exactly what I thought but in the opposite order. The first time I heard it I was stoned with all the lights off and headphones blaring. Right after Right In Two ended this track started and it just fucking grabbed me by the balls. I felt like I couldn't move and my heart starting racing, I felt like I was strapped down on a table in an alien spaceship with them standing over me, breathing and observing me...I felt completely helpless. I almost wanted to whimper when the voice boomed in over me.....then after a while I felt like thewy had dropped me off in the middle of a field and I was unsure of where I was and completely frantic wondering what the fuck just happened, was it real?

It was definately a trippy and strong experience.

remember_forget
07-19-2006, 12:28 PM

Kind of what I thought. I like the interpretation that he's being dropped off too.

TurdEye13
07-19-2006, 12:44 PM
VT is always skipped for me

Towely
07-19-2006, 12:51 PM
I don't think Maynard cares about anything other than wine and hos

DON IOTAE
07-19-2006, 03:03 PM
why not? he obviously cares about you.

parables in the world
07-19-2006, 03:46 PM
Kind of what I thought. I like the interpretation that he's being dropped off too.

That was what i thought of after i posted, but i couldn't edit it dammit.

æmoeba•°·.
07-20-2006, 12:38 AM
We only suspect because of the backward lyrics we found in Intensions. You put haste in the thought we try to clearify what is really there.

-Æ/æ

okerguy101
07-20-2006, 08:25 PM
I don't think Maynard cares about anything other than wine and hos
very funny