PDA

View Full Version : Check this out..

Cycloz
07-15-2006, 05:13 PM
Hallucinogens + Right In Two + Windows Media Player Alchemy Visualization = Really Fucking Cool

Try it out some time. Thank me later :)

tDoXoMl
09-09-2006, 03:22 PM
lol try winamp. thats so funny that those hookers did that, im surprised the guy didnt go across the street to the strip club to try and find them... im glad i didnt let that asian one suck my dick though haha!!! i cant believe that though, where did the hookers say they were going? hah this can be our private chat thread. where were you positioned during the concert?

Useful)(Idiot
09-09-2006, 03:40 PM
lol try winamp. thats so funny that those hookers did that, im surprised the guy didnt go across the street to the strip club to try and find them... im glad i didnt let that asian one suck my dick though haha!!! i cant believe that though, where did the hookers say they were going? hah this can be our private chat thread. where were you positioned during the concert?

wtf?

thumphrey05
09-11-2006, 03:03 PM

probably about 4:30 if you ask me, but then again he does prefer orange

NADIA90210
09-16-2006, 01:54 PM
thats a very cool idea.

iAMtheMA!
09-21-2006, 09:54 AM
try this one...

sacred space + "right in two" + nothing but your abstract imagination
= better than any media player visualization while fucked

work for it, goddamnit.