PDA

View Full Version : parabol parabola astral projection?

random_1
04-24-2003, 10:29 PM
i was at the web sites about astal projection
i think maby this is a good explaination of this song.
astral projection around life.

its sorta like yoga. leaving the body traverling on vibartions.
i rekon tool as a band my practise this. check it out
this stuff fucks with your head....

http://astralvoyage.com/projection/index.html

this is my first time in this forum go easy, i might be as open minded as you.

holy reality
01-14-2004, 06:54 PM
since i've started practicing OBE/AP i'd have to say that's a very valid interp.... one that i agree with and came to a while ago... but i'm not sure if that's what it was intended to be about

i know that when parabol climaxed into parabola i felt as if i had floated up off of my bed once.

Stalkz
02-16-2004, 01:53 PM
I've been into projecting since my thirteenth year, and I'd have to agree.

Not only with Parabol(a), but with Disposition/Reflection/Triad, Third Eye, and others.

With D/R/T, mostly Reflection. But only because it's my favorite song. They're certainly equally important.

Listening to Disposition/Reflection/Triad is similar to a fourth plateu Dextramethorphan trip if you're in the right state of mind.

I think of Parabol(a) as sort of a reassurance song. Focusing on the astral planes existance, telling you that this earth-bound life of rules and sensations isn't all there is. It's only a small part of it. Your mind is what's real. Not reality. Reality is virtual, and subjective. Infact it's proven that every individuals sensory organs percieve reality differently.

Third Eye proves that if they don't project themselves they at the least have a very strong interest in it. With the third eye existing, and the relation to drugs (which it's always been a theory of mine that certain drugs like dextramethorphan and other dissociatives cause either actual OBEs themselves or a physical example of what can happen/what is existing beyond), it's an obvious show that there's a lot more to Tool than face value.

Stalkz
02-17-2004, 01:00 AM
For a bit of a follow up, several Tool songs (most noteably (-)Ions, but also in the backgrounds of many songs), have sounds similar to those found on some Hemi-Sync tapes (albums with sounds made to release you from your body and help you project)

My AIM SN is MorphineMessiah, IM me if you want me to send you an example Mp3.

CrazedDemon
02-18-2004, 06:29 AM
I've been practicing OBE/AP and so far the closest i've come is when i've used drugs, most often marijuana. I find it calms me enough so that I can lie in bed and focus my concentration on just one thing, leaving my body. Tool really helps me too, especially D/R/T because, as many people agree and as stalkz said reflection is my favorite song.

Anyway if you are into this sort of thing I highly suggest trying to listen to calming/relaxing music or sounds.

Stalkz
02-18-2004, 06:36 AM
^^The reason Tool works is because of what I said about Hemi-Sync tapes. Useful Idiot, (-)Ions, and the sounds mixed into many songs.

If you're into drugs and are willing to take the risk of completely losing your mind, http://www.dextroverse.com try a fourth plateau DXM trip. USE SOMETHING WITH ONLY DXM AS THE ACTIVE INGREDIANT!

endorphins
02-18-2004, 09:05 AM
Has anyone here used hemisync tapes before? From personal experience, does it work? I've heard about it, but was a little skeptical.....

Stalkz
02-18-2004, 10:22 AM
Well, I never USED it but I listend to part of one.

Concidering Monroe Institute locks you in a room with hemi-sync tapes playing nonstop, I'd imagine it works.