View Full Version : 2006/09/25 - Cleveland, OH - Wolstein Center

swaps
07-08-2006, 06:49 PM
Tool
Wolstein Center, Cleveland, OH
Monday, September 25, 2006

lurkerguy
07-11-2006, 04:18 PM
I can't wait! Does anyone here think getting decent tickets will be mayham, as it was for the smaller venues? I would think not, but who knows...

5th Eye
07-12-2006, 01:37 PM
I hope not—I wish to try my hardest to make this my first Tool/Isis concert. I'm stoked.

MrVinnie77
07-13-2006, 12:09 PM
I doubt you'll have many ticket problems with this size venue. You might be forced to sit next to some dude who knows "Sober" & "that song about fuckin' in prison," but I can't imagine it getting any tougher than that.

I actually prefer the Wolstein (ah for the days when it was simply the CSU Convocation Center) to the Gund/Q. The sound bounced all over the place at the '02 Tool show at the Q. I saw the Nine Inch Nails/A Perfect Circle show at CSU in '99 and loved the sound there. Very well done.

See ya there.

phishman1
07-15-2006, 05:57 AM
When do tickets go on sale for this show? Who's got the inside scoop...

And, yes, the Wolstein Center (or whatever they're calling it this week), sounds awesome. I have seen many shows there and have never had a bad listening experience. Floor, sides, or way in the back...the place just sounds (oddly) amazing.

lurkerguy
07-26-2006, 09:40 AM
Just a heads up for the Cleveland show.

Tickets on sale Saturday, July 29, at 10:00 am
Tickets prices are: $57.50 & $40.00

How do you know this? It's not on ticketmaster yet....

BeyondFear
07-26-2006, 10:02 AM

It's on the Wolstein Center's website. Same thing happen in Detroit. It will be on Ticketmaster before it goes on sale this Saturday. See ya'll there.

phishman1
07-29-2006, 05:55 AM
Tickets go on sale in 5 minutes....

phishman1
07-29-2006, 06:13 AM
Just got 5 tickets. The weird thing is, the description says 'Main Floor', but then it also lists 'Section 104, Row K'.

I assumed that 'Main Floor' would be "on the floor, General Admission", but I'm a lillte perplexed by 'Section 104, Row K". Section 104 is on the side, about mid-court on the seating chart.

?

phishman1
07-29-2006, 06:44 AM
Not that it really matters, but I would like to know how in the blue fuck I didn't get floor seats. I loaded up the ticket site , and kept hitting 'refresh' until it let me choose the tickets I wanted. This was at exactly 10:00AM. I have a Ticketmaster account, so I didn't have to enter in any of by billing information. Also, after selecting my tickets, the system went immediately to the screen that listed which seats we got. It did not go through the normal 'please wait while we find your tickets'. Oh well...CSU is pretty small, so any seat will be good.

See you all there!

phishman1
07-29-2006, 07:41 AM
Tool's show at CSU for the Lateralus tour had a General Admission floor. No seats. I wonder if they'll actually have chairs this time around...

phishman1
07-29-2006, 08:28 AM
I'm on the floor and have a seat number, so I'm assuming that there will be chairs.

That's too bad... chairs at a Tool show...

gerbil
07-29-2006, 08:41 AM
Lower Level, section 104. Rock on.

Caspah
07-29-2006, 07:33 PM
I also noticed that there were seat #s given to me when i bought my 6 floor tickets this morning. Why the hell do they have seats on the floor? You would think that would take away from the show a bit. I have waited to see tool for soooo damn long and now I bought the most expensive tickets I could buy.....and no standing up and actually getting into the show? Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to try to mosh hard as hell at a tool concert, but I'd like to move around a bit. Regardless, I'm sure the show will be my best to this date.

Section 4, Row 15, Seats 1-6

rockon83
07-29-2006, 08:19 PM
many shows will assign seat numbers for the floor, even if there are no seats, just to keep track of the tickets, and limit the number of tix. i've seen this numerous times.

Caspah
07-29-2006, 09:04 PM
I hope that is what happend.

gerbil
07-30-2006, 05:19 AM
Why? Are seats really that bad? Doesn't mean you have to sit in them. Although, it seems Tool are trying to make their shows a little more than just a concert you go to so you can rock out.

Caspah
07-30-2006, 06:40 AM
Seats in the pit kind of stink if you ask me. Of course I will still enjoy the show, I would just prefer to stand on the floor. I know everyone will be standing up the whole show anywys on the floor, so why put seats there to get in the way. For all we know people will just push them out of the way anyways and that could be a messy sight to see! Either way I'm sure its going to be an awesome concert. I just wish they would add Pushit (live version) to the setlist. I have always loved that song and would love to see it live. I wonder if they will deviate a little from the basic setlist they have had so far. I read through them and certain shows got a little better setlist than others with The Pot, The Patient, and Right in Two mixed up.

lurkerguy
07-30-2006, 10:18 AM
Oh man, just got myself seats in section 2, row 10 !!!

...got raped though $$$

and now I need to resell my other seats I got.

lurkerguy
07-30-2006, 10:27 AM
you know something...

I remember going to see perfect circle in a standing room only setup- and as soon as the band hit the stage people were rushing forward, like a stampede. I'm pretty sure I will be pushed forward and don't mind that, what I do mind is having people from behind me trying to get in front of me. I'm pretty big (6'5) and last time some of those fuckers would just run past my side, etc. This is only my second time on the floor for a concert, and of course APC was a lot mellower than tool is, I worry for my girlfriends safety... wow.... only nine people between me and my favorite band of all time... why am I nervous?

5th Eye
07-30-2006, 10:30 AM
I hope these don't sell out soon, I need to figure out if I can go or not.

gerbil
07-30-2006, 02:42 PM
you know something...

I remember going to see perfect circle in a standing room only setup- and as soon as the band hit the stage people were rushing forward, like a stampede. I'm pretty sure I will be pushed forward and don't mind that, what I do mind is having people from behind me trying to get in front of me. I'm pretty big (6'5) and last time some of those fuckers would just run past my side, etc. This is only my second time on the floor for a concert, and of course APC was a lot mellower than tool is, I worry for my girlfriends safety... wow.... only nine people between me and my favorite band of all time... why am I nervous?

That's why seats > pure standing room. That and you won't get smashed in a mosh pit just trying to see the band. APC at Tower City Amphitheater was hell. Largish chick smashing into my back the whole time. They had to pull some people out. (I was at the front, centerish, at the gate) I spent the whole time protecting my girlfriend from being crushed. This guy next to me was doing the same thing. It sucks. I'm sure there are people who disagree with this sentiment. But I'd rather at least be able to see the band without focusing on not dying.

Caspah
07-30-2006, 06:42 PM
I hope these don't sell out soon, I need to figure out if I can go or not.

I'm sure you will find them on e-bay

PrisonSex
07-30-2006, 08:49 PM
I'm 99% sure that it's standing room, although you have "sections" on your tickets. I think they do that just to keep track of how many tickets they've sold or something like that. I dunno. But the last concert I saw there, they did that on the tickets, and there were no seats on the floor.

Anyway, I'm row four in section 125 lower level. =)

Caspah
08-01-2006, 06:11 AM
I sure hope so!

lurkerguy
08-01-2006, 10:36 AM
I just want to make sure some of these little punk motherfuckers aren't running up to the front, because then I would feel inclined to physically remove them... I'm row ten, your row 20, I shouldn't see you unless I turnaround. The prob is that, while I can handle myself in that kind of scenerio, my girlfriend can't.

.....and all the while I just want to enjoy the band.

Caspah
08-01-2006, 11:03 AM
I hear that, I will be there with some friends and my girl as well. If its a standing area, just sit back a little....don't try to get right up front or chances are you will get pushed and shoved by little punks. You will also have crowd surfers dumped on your head. I hate that shit. If its a standing are I just plan on staying back a bit and it should be fine.

MrVinnie77
08-01-2006, 01:47 PM
I'm 99% sure that it's standing room, although you have "sections" on your tickets. I think they do that just to keep track of how many tickets they've sold or something like that. I dunno. But the last concert I saw there, they did that on the tickets, and there were no seats on the floor.

Anyway, I'm row four in section 125 lower level. =)

During the Lateralus tour, Tool had reserved seating sections on the floor. I saw both Cleveland & Cincinnati shows from the seats I had in the front row of the floor. This will not be an open floor show.

Caspah
08-02-2006, 05:38 PM
And everyone stayed seated in those seats that weren't mounted to the floor? There was not pit at all? Wow, I find it hard to believe, but if they did...thats cool I guess.

Denots_a_Tesor
08-09-2006, 06:27 PM
I HAVE AN EXTRA FLOOR TIC,SECTION 3 ROW 11,IM ENTERTAINING ANY AND ALL OFFERS...

5th Eye
08-10-2006, 07:03 AM
Only one? I'd like two, though I think I may have already gotten tix for the upper level.

liquidswordz
08-10-2006, 03:29 PM
i have 2 extra tickets - section 104 row G. Face value. pm me if youre interested.

5th Eye
08-11-2006, 09:52 AM
Got my tickets yesterday. Floor section 4, row 16, seats 11 & 12. So Caspah, I will probably be able to see you.

toddm
08-13-2006, 06:53 AM
Yeah., there will be seats on the floor. I talked to a rep at CSU. I was camping the day ticksets went on sale. Went on Ebay and got SUPER LUCKY!!! FOUR TICKETS for $260.00 section 124 row 4. Still above face, but for four tickets..that's a steal on Ebay. As for the floor...I prefer NOT to be there cause of the view. Get anyone tall in front of you and your screwed. Atleast the other seats are slightly elevated and angled. I've seen alot of shows at CSU. All great seats, not one bad seat in the house, and the sound in there is great also. Second TOOL show this year,,,,went to detorit in May..that was incredible!! The only thing I couldn't find out is if there is an opening band? Anyone know??? It was just TOOL in Detroit but I heard there are bands touring with them for this Arena tour.

Denots_a_Tesor
08-13-2006, 09:17 PM
Isis are the opening crooners they will begin at 6, do you think I can get CSU to disreguard the floor seats if I point out how many people got hurt in San Diego and most people will just decide to use their 65 dollar seat as a weapon.

lurkerguy
08-14-2006, 02:44 PM
Isis are the opening crooners they will begin at 6, do you think I can get CSU to disreguard the floor seats if I point out how many people got hurt in San Diego and most people will just decide to use their 65 dollar seat as a weapon.

Thats pretty stupid. First, do I think YOU can persuade anyone to do anything? NO.
Second, the seats will be tied down, what, you think their just gonna put out lawn chairs so people can trip over them/ throw them, etc ? NO. The seats are there to do just what you said- to keep people from rushing the stage. But somehow I doubt thats the reason you don't want seats...

Denots_a_Tesor
08-14-2006, 04:41 PM
Oh I forgot,tied down seats are indestructabile,bro if your from Cleveland you would remember the last game at Municipal Stadium, those seats werent tied down they were bolted to the cement.

Denots_a_Tesor
08-14-2006, 04:43 PM
Thats pretty stupid. First, do I think YOU can persuade anyone to do anything? NO.
Second, the seats will be tied down, what, you think their just gonna put out lawn chairs so people can trip over them/ throw them, etc ? NO. The seats are there to do just what you said- to keep people from rushing the stage. But somehow I doubt thats the reason you don't want seats...

I persuaded you to respond to my post,you remind me of a retard running after an ice cream truck.

lurkerguy
08-14-2006, 07:13 PM
I persuaded you to respond to my post,you remind me of a retard running after an ice cream truck.

You need a basic course in vocabulary.

per·suade ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pr-swd)
tr.v. per·suad·ed, per·suad·ing, per·suades
To induce to undertake a course of action or embrace a point of view by means of argument, reasoning, or entreaty: “to make children fit to live in a society by persuading them to learn and accept its codes”

You didn't persuade me, you compelled me with your naivety to respond to you. "Do you think I can convince CSU"

Are you kidding? Who the hell are you that anyone outside of this message board cares about what you have to say? Look, I know I attacked you first, but I just get annoyed with such carelessness. Aside from that, that you are an advocate for no seats, but obviously disingenuous as to why. Sure, you only have safety in mind. Or is it that you think that, without seats, maybe you can get up front? Its just that kind of mind set that led to the violence in San Diego.

" a retard chasing after an Ice cream truck " - is that the best you can do? Really?

I really think Toolnavy needs to impose a 18 and over only rule

Denots_a_Tesor
08-14-2006, 07:35 PM
You need a basic course in vocabulary.

per·suade ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pr-swd)
tr.v. per·suad·ed, per·suad·ing, per·suades
To induce to undertake a course of action or embrace a point of view by means of argument, reasoning, or entreaty: “to make children fit to live in a society by persuading them to learn and accept its codes”

You didn't persuade me, you compelled me with your naivety to respond to you. "Do you think I can convince CSU"

Are you kidding? Who the hell are you that anyone outside of this message board cares about what you have to say? Look, I know I attacked you first, but I just get annoyed with such carelessness. Aside from that, that you are an advocate for no seats, but obviously disingenuous as to why. Sure, you only have safety in mind. Or is it that you think that, without seats, maybe you can get up front? Its just that kind of mind set that led to the violence in San Diego.

" a retard chasing after an Ice cream truck " - is that the best you can do? Really?

I really think Toolnavy needs to impose a 18 and over only rule

Im 29 years old,you fuck,I dont know usually when someone speaks, his words are taken in to consideration.Being that I have seats in the 11th row, one would probably think that I should be more worried about being trampled on than me trampling others.By stating I would only want CSU to remove the seats to get closer to the stage only reveals whats brewing in your own sub concience.Why does anyone care what you say outside this message board.You call yourself a tool fan yet you demand some sort of respect and allegiance to your opinions,Fuck you !your no better than me Im no better than you, except for the fact I give everyone and their views the same respect I would want them to give me.ToolNavy should have a douchebag filter so your posts can only be seen by you and your dictionary.Peace Out.

lurkerguy
08-14-2006, 08:15 PM
Whats brewing in my subconcience ? Heres whats brewing- I enjoy tool, and their music- not you, or your idiot friends ruining the experience by acting like tough-guy assholes, pushing your way up front, trying to make a "pit" right in front of the band. Now, maybe thats not what your intentions are. And if they aren't, I completely disgress. I want respect? Your right, I do. And to that end, while I've challenged you, I've been respectful about it so far, if blunt. But I do want respect of me and my girlfriends space when I watch Tool perform. If you read my earlier post, when I saw APC a few years ago, people surged towards the stage, and were just pushing their way through people. I was beyond pissed- I showed up early- they came too late, but they have to be so self-serving, so dis-respectful to others? Why? If it weren't for the fact that I ( and sure many others) didn't want to get kicked out of the show, there would have been violence, I'm sure of it.

I don't think I'm better than anyone, even if I come off a little haughty. I just get annoyed by those would-be-defenders of moshers, etc. Allegience? To what?

The bottom line is that chairs are a better line of defense against would-be-moshers and thier ilk than a standing room only setup. And for you to argue otherwise seems disingenuous to me.

Denots_a_Tesor
08-14-2006, 08:48 PM
Whats brewing in my subconcience ? Heres whats brewing- I enjoy tool, and their music- not you, or your idiot friends ruining the experience by acting like tough-guy assholes, pushing your way up front, trying to make a "pit" right in front of the band. Now, maybe thats not what your intentions are. And if they aren't, I completely disgress. I want respect? Your right, I do. And to that end, while I've challenged you, I've been respectful about it so far, if blunt. But I do want respect of me and my girlfriends space when I watch Tool perform. If you read my earlier post, when I saw APC a few years ago, people surged towards the stage, and were just pushing their way through people. I was beyond pissed- I showed up early- they came too late, but they have to be so self-serving, so dis-respectful to others? Why? If it weren't for the fact that I ( and sure many others) didn't want to get kicked out of the show, there would have been violence, I'm sure of it.

I don't think I'm better than anyone, even if I come off a little haughty. I just get annoyed by those would-be-defenders of moshers, etc. Allegience? To what?

The bottom line is that chairs are a better line of defense against would-be-moshers and thier ilk than a standing room only setup. And for you to argue otherwise seems disingenuous to me.

And I disagree,for the simple fact that me and my wife can just hang out towards the back then after the band has taken the stage we could venture further towards the stage rather than being assigned to the 10 th row where everyone behind me might try to get in front of me and her.The Ushers arent going to let you hang out anywhere you want your gonna have to be where your seats assigned.I would feel more comfortable if there arent any seats so my wife and I can chill towards the back without injury thats just my opinion.

lurkerguy
08-14-2006, 09:01 PM
[QUOTE=The Ushers arent going to let you hang out anywhere you want your gonna have to be where your seats assigned..[/QUOTE]

Exactly- I would rather stay in my seats area, and I'd rather those not in my row not force their way into it.

Denots_a_Tesor
08-14-2006, 09:07 PM
Exactly- I would rather stay in my seats area, and I'd rather those not in my row not force their way into it.

Wait you will see the difference between an usher and security guards..that old man showing you your seat isnt stopping anyone who rushes that stage,hes not interested in your womans health or well being.

nosajh9
08-15-2006, 08:25 AM
you people are ***s

lurkerguy
08-15-2006, 03:16 PM
you people are ***s

Well, thats a waste of a second post.

Care to elaborate?

toddm
08-15-2006, 09:13 PM
Wholly cow guys.....lets chill and drop the drama...you did say you were 29,,,and Im not sure how old the other person is.....gee....can't we all just be happy we have tickets to see the BEST BAND IN THE WORLD perform LIVE!!!! Anyway......most of the ushers on the floor at CSU are in their late 20's to late 30's....and YES....they are VERY GOOD at ensuring people are in their row...not in the aisles.....and not being idiots. When have you EVER seen a TOOL concert go into a frenzy of stampedeing people to get to the front.....listening top TOOL perform is an EXPERIENCE that is both emotional as well as physical...not an all out, mosh pit of violence,,,,,grant it....Ticks and Leeches....Hooker with a penis...and most of the OPIATE songs get you wanting to bang your head and rock out....but most TOOL fans....the die hard ones...are there to enjoy the journey that TOOL takes you to...not to bang eachother around like they are at a pantera concert or something. To answer your question...which I'm sure you meant in a joking and sarcastic manner...NO....you would have no influence on having them take the seats out!! NOT ONE person was in their seat the WHOLE show in Detroit...so I highly doubt anyone will be sitting anyway at this show.

Denots_a_Tesor
08-15-2006, 11:20 PM
Wholly cow guys.....lets chill and drop the drama...you did say you were 29,,,and Im not sure how old the other person is.....gee....can't we all just be happy we have tickets to see the BEST BAND IN THE WORLD perform LIVE!!!! Anyway......most of the ushers on the floor at CSU are in their late 20's to late 30's....and YES....they are VERY GOOD at ensuring people are in their row...not in the aisles.....and not being idiots. When have you EVER seen a TOOL concert go into a frenzy of stampedeing people to get to the front.....listening top TOOL perform is an EXPERIENCE that is both emotional as well as physical...not an all out, mosh pit of violence,,,,,grant it....Ticks and Leeches....Hooker with a penis...and most of the OPIATE songs get you wanting to bang your head and rock out....but most TOOL fans....the die hard ones...are there to enjoy the journey that TOOL takes you to...not to bang eachother around like they are at a pantera concert or something. To answer your question...which I'm sure you meant in a joking and sarcastic manner...NO....you would have no influence on having them take the seats out!! NOT ONE person was in their seat the WHOLE show in Detroit...so I highly doubt anyone will be sitting anyway at this show.

How do you know how old the ushers at csu are?

toddm
08-16-2006, 06:09 AM
Cause my cousin works there!!! I also have attended lots of shows there. Peace my brother...quit asking irrelavant questions and lets stick to the topic at hand...TOOL at the WOLSTEIN CENTER!!!

5th Eye
08-16-2006, 02:01 PM
I hope they'll let me in at 6 to see Isis, even though my tickets only say Tool at 8.

Denots_a_Tesor
08-16-2006, 03:59 PM
I hope they'll let me in at 6 to see Isis, even though my tickets only say Tool at 8.

Im hoping they dont let you in

5th Eye
08-16-2006, 04:47 PM
That was kind of unnecessary.

toddm
08-16-2006, 08:38 PM
ha ha ha..that was hilarious 5th Eye.....I needed a good laugh.....ha ha...you hope they let you in at 6...ha ha...oh shit......that was great!!!

Denots_a_Tesor
08-16-2006, 09:04 PM
That was kind of unnecessary.

YOUR KIND OF UNNECESSARY.

http://sgnl05news.blogspot.com/

WHAT TIME DO THEY START? smart ass.

5th Eye
08-17-2006, 06:30 AM
YES I KNOW THEY START AT 6

Jesus Christ.

Caspah
08-18-2006, 09:48 PM
5th eye i may see u there then....one row behind me. I would be suprised to see everyone stay in an unbolted seat, but we will see!

On a side note, I may have 2 floor tickets available to buy. I am not sure if my 2 friends are coming in from new york so if you might be interested email me and I'll contact you when i find out.

[email protected]

phishman1
08-24-2006, 04:11 AM
Where did this information come from that says the show starts at 6:00 PM? My tickets say 8PM. I have never seen a start time printed on a ticket for a concert that was just referring to the time that the headlining act starts. Proof?

5th Eye
08-24-2006, 08:40 AM
Tickets say 8 for Tool, and the Isis website says they start at 6. No idea why.

phishman1
08-24-2006, 09:35 AM
Tickets say 8 for Tool, and the Isis website says they start at 6. No idea why.

Well, their site says this, but is this what is actually happening? Did anyone go to the Vancouver show on 8/22? When did Isis start?

5th Eye
08-24-2006, 11:56 AM
Nobody in the Vancouver thread says anything about Isis' time...

...Though they do say that Tool started late, 45 minutes late or 9:45, different people said both (though they may have had a different schedule).

phishman1
08-28-2006, 04:26 AM
Reviews for the 8/27 show at The Gorge say that Isis started at 8:00 PM

phishman1
08-28-2006, 04:37 AM
Looks like they have been playing the same setlist evey night, with the exception of plying Opiate and Right In Two on alternate nights. Actually, for the past 4 shows, they played Right In Two two consecutive nights, and played Opiate the other two consecutive nights.

I love the song Opiate, but I would much rather hear Right In Two in Cleveland. We've all heard Opiate countless times...I want to hear something new.

Who knows. Maybe they'll perfect WFM/10,000 Days by September 25 and debut it at the CSU show... I would die

5th Eye
08-28-2006, 08:49 AM
Me too. I'd love to hear that live.

Denots_a_Tesor
08-29-2006, 11:23 PM
So according to the Salt Lake City Concert review people were whipping chairs around the floor.They are putting a lot of people on the Wolstein Center Floor,Im row11 so good luck.

Denots_a_Tesor
08-29-2006, 11:25 PM
Cause my cousin works there!!! I also have attended lots of shows there. Peace my brother...quit asking irrelavant questions and lets stick to the topic at hand...TOOL at the WOLSTEIN CENTER!!!

I hope your cuz has numbers./ sorry to act like an asshole but Im telling you we are known in Cleveland for stupid behavior(ie throwing beer bottles at pro athletes,destroying a stadium so on and so on)I sure hope Im not being sarcastic but everyone stays in their seats just for my wifes sake.Its her first cocert ever and shes witnessing Tool from row 11

phishman1
08-30-2006, 03:30 AM
Me too. I'd love to hear that live.

Hmmm....they haven't played 'Right In Two' for 5 consecutive shows. That sucks...

I know! They could just play Opiate AND Right In Two...

5th Eye
08-30-2006, 04:08 PM
I don't really care, as long as they play GOOD songs.

But yeah...so Isis at 8 or 6? Someone should email them and find out or something. I wouldn't want to be 2 hours early, but I sure as hell don't want to be 2 hours late.

Denots_a_Tesor
08-30-2006, 11:49 PM
I don't really care, as long as they play GOOD songs.

But yeah...so Isis at 8 or 6? Someone should email them and find out or something. I wouldn't want to be 2 hours early, but I sure as hell don't want to be 2 hours late.

The people at the Wolstein center said the doors dont open till 7 pm.They also said they regret selling the show with seats on the floor after reading the reviews from the San Diego Show cause they dont have the man power to keep people in their seats.(especially at a rock concert)

5th Eye
08-31-2006, 08:55 AM
Cool, thanks.

lurkerguy
08-31-2006, 05:33 PM
They also said they regret selling the show with seats on the floor after reading the reviews from the San Diego Show cause they dont have the man power to keep people in their seats.(especially at a rock concert)[/QUOTE]

I'm SURE they just came out and said that.

Dude, let it go. There will be seats, deal with it. When I went to Chicago to see them in May, there were seats and while no one sat in them... they weren't thrown around, used violently etc. If it were really that much of a concern, they could change it to GA. They ( or the band) HAVE that power. It sound like you took someones empethizing with your view as a literal statement of regret and/ or forboding.

Denots_a_Tesor
08-31-2006, 08:24 PM
[

Im sure I didnt ask them about it either,Dude Im in row 11 sec 3 tell me where your sitting so I can TURN AROUND and wave to you at the show.

Keep Reading Buddy,vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Denots_a_Tesor
08-31-2006, 08:35 PM
How do you know what Im trying to say is literal or sarcastic,sounds as if you might have a little trouble dealing with not being the only fan of Tool,Im in section 3 row 11 so Im already guranteed to be close enough,so whats my problem dude the fact that I dont want anything to happen to my girl(trampled,hit by a chair,you get the picture)I would rather it be assigned seats and a peaceful crowd then crazy crowd with folding chairs,I dont know but common sense tells me that might not happen,(for examaple San Diego,Salt Lake City)So being a smart chap I am I decided to call the Wolstein Center and relay the 411 they gave me to you,Next time Ill just keep it to myself and leave you all wondering what the fuck is going on.Another thing whose the asshole that said that there would be no way to remove the seats cause they will be tied down,Find him and ring him out for feeding you bullshit.Where you sitting at so I can TURN AROUND and wave to you at the show.My seats are fine Im just concerned for anothers safety and if your smart you would go back and read this thread over again before posting again.Put yourself in my shoe Im in the 3rd of 9 floor sections if people rush the stage they gonna rush it,If they want to rip the chairs they will rip them up,I dont want that cause THEN I ll be standing in the back with my wife pissed.Use your brain dog

lurkerguy
09-02-2006, 06:41 AM
[

Im sure I didnt ask them about it either,Dude Im in row 11 sec 3 tell me where your sitting so I can TURN AROUND and wave to you at the show.

Keep Reading Buddy,vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Section 2, row 10.

Ass.

Denots_a_Tesor
09-03-2006, 12:42 PM
Section 2, row 10.

Ass.

Im jerking off on my ownface

lurkerguy
09-03-2006, 01:37 PM
Im jerking off on my ownface

What?

I can take pics if you want, "dog"

Denots_a_Tesor
09-03-2006, 03:34 PM
What?

I can take pics if you want, "dog"

Its okay "pussy"

lurkerguy
09-03-2006, 08:43 PM
Its okay "pussy"

You know, I commute to Kent twice a week.... you wouldn't want to say that to my face, hillbilly.

"fuck you I'm 29"

yeah, and you STILL live in Ravenna.

Your nothing but white trash- no wonder you want a mosh pit. Forget Tool. I think somebody like you fits in much better at an ICP concert.

In fact, I think I've met you... don't you work at the Wal-mart on Rt 59?

Denots_a_Tesor
09-04-2006, 01:22 AM
You know, I commute to Kent twice a week.... you wouldn't want to say that to my face, hillbilly.

"fuck you I'm 29"

yeah, and you STILL live in Ravenna.

Your nothing but white trash- no wonder you want a mosh pit. Forget Tool. I think somebody like you fits in much better at an ICP concert.

In fact, I think I've met you... don't you work at the Wal-mart on Rt 59?

Youll know who I am Sept 25 th so why dont you come over and say hi,Sec3 row11.....youll figure out who I am.And again your wrong I do want call you a pussy to your face.lol

Denots_a_Tesor
09-04-2006, 01:30 AM

You fuck with everyone as if only you are allowed to know anything and if anyone relays any info on here you attack them,dude.Whats your problem,your not very smart and its really starting to show bro,chill out,we both have seats pretty close so whats wrong?Well see if your girl can handle herself,we all know you can but can she.lol......

Note to anyone else on here,just let this ***(lurkerguy) think he is the only person going to the show.If you dont he will just attack you for having more info then him and posting on here.

lurkerguy
09-04-2006, 05:26 AM
You fuck with everyone as if only you are allowed to know anything and if anyone relays any info on here you attack them,dude.Whats your problem,your not very smart and its really starting to show bro,chill out,we both have seats pretty close so whats wrong?Well see if your girl can handle herself,we all know you can but can she.lol......

Note to anyone else on here,just let this ***(lurkerguy) think he is the only person going to the show.If you dont he will just attack you for having more info then him and posting on here.

Denots, your the asshole. I've read other post, but usually don't comment. (thus the name lurkerguy) You are the only person I've ever argued with on this board. ( With the exception of being told I must be a scammer by some guy when I was trying to sell my extra chicago ticket)

You, on the other hand, seem to get into it with somebody on every post you get involved in. You take a genuine question ( "how do you know this" ) and take it out of context as to make it appear like i'm some big bully. That guy didn't take like an attack, why do you? Or...are you....reaching. Hell, you've argued with several just in this thread

" you'll know who I am on Sept 25th"

Section 3, row 11? That puts you approximately behind and to my left, I think. This is just my point- I shouldn't know you, because you don't belong in my row.

Finally, this is just more disingenous bullsh** from you. I'll know who you are? We don't even know what each other look like.

lurkerguy
09-04-2006, 05:33 AM
If you dont he will just attack you for believing your own speculation to be factual and arguing as though you know more than anyone else about the show when really its just guessing , all while at the same time lying about your motives and posting on here.[/QUOTE]

Fixed that for you

Denots, your the asshole. I've read other post, but usually don't comment. (thus the name lurkerguy) You are the only person I've ever argued with on this board. ( With the exception of being told I must be a scammer by some guy when I was trying to sell my extra chicago ticket)

You, on the other hand, seem to get into it with somebody on every post you get involved in. You take a genuine question ( "how do you know this" ) and take it out of context as to make it appear like i'm some big bully. That guy didn't take like an attack, why do you? Or...are you....reaching. Hell, you've argued with several just in this thread

" you'll know who I am on Sept 25th"

Section 3, row 11? That puts you approximately behind and to my left, I think. This is just my point- I shouldn't know you, because you don't belong in my row.

Finally, this is just more disingenous bullsh** from you. I'll know who you are? We don't even know what each other look like.

5th Eye
09-04-2006, 07:04 AM
Wow. This thread has gotten a little out of hand. If you want to trade words like this, go to The Grudge or PM each other. We don't need this.

Side note: I found out that (since it hasn't been mentioned before) that the Wolstein Center is non-smoking...great news for me, anyway.

Denots_a_Tesor
09-04-2006, 01:01 PM
im always right

toddm
09-07-2006, 11:53 AM
Non-Smoking..ha ha....sorry bro..I had to laugh...as soon as the lights go down and TOOL gets ready to come on....take a deep breath...let it out..then breath in through the nose HARD.....you'll be instantly HIGH from the contact buzz off all the weed you'll be smelling. OH yeah....it will happen.

So, on another note....for those on here that may NOT have tickets to the TOOL CONCERT in Cleveland.....On Sept. 24, in Parma, at a place called the JIGSAW SALOON, there will be a TOOL TRIBUTE BAND there playing a pre-TOOL Party and giving away TWO PAIRS of tickets. I have no clue where the seats are....but who cares...THEY ARE FREE.....if you win them!!! I'll post more info as I get it for those interested in attending.

Caspah
09-11-2006, 04:50 PM
What part of the row is seat #1.....on the outside or inside of the rows? I'm hoping it is the inside!

phishman1
09-24-2006, 04:39 AM
Well, tomorrow is the day. Tool show #16 for me.

Looks like this will be the setlist:

Stinkfist
The Pot
46 & 2
Jambi
Schism
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Wings
10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious
Aenema

I'm really, really hoping that they squeeze in 'Right In Two' for us. Ya never know...

See you all there.

5th Eye
09-24-2006, 04:43 AM
Looks like an awesome setlist. Too bad I missed the heydays of "The Grudge", though.

dead inside
09-24-2006, 05:14 AM
Looks like an awesome setlist. Too bad I missed the heydays of "The Grudge", though.

Any TOOL setlist is great. The grudge is awesome live, Would be great addition. Had 11th row in detroit right in front of Adam, A+ show! Hoping for right in two or anything from Undertow added.

JTrainDowntown
09-25-2006, 09:35 AM
I'm going tonight. I'm so pumped!

5th Eye
09-25-2006, 09:36 AM
Me too...

Here's to hoping that the Isis site is wrong and everyone else is right, because I'll be there at 7:30 or so.

egatimra
09-25-2006, 09:51 AM
My boyfriend and I lucked out with Section 5, Row 27. It'll be my fourth Tool event, his third.

Thanks for the mention of Isis, (apparently) starting at 6pm.

Denots_a_Tesor
09-25-2006, 10:59 AM
Me too...

Here's to hoping that the Isis site is wrong and everyone else is right, because I'll be there at 7:30 or so.

Isis starts @ 8 Im currently competing in a joint rolling contest with myself.

OUBeaver
09-25-2006, 11:16 AM
Well, tomorrow is the day. Tool show #16 for me.

Looks like this will be the setlist:

Stinkfist
The Pot
46 & 2
Jambi
Schism
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Wings
10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious
Aenema

I'm really, really hoping that they squeeze in 'Right In Two' for us. Ya never know...

See you all there.

This is the setlist from the Columbus show. It was damn near perfect. As for the smoking....Nationwide Arena is non-smoking too, but like that one dude said....once the lights went out and TooL showed up a giant wave of smoke hit the crowd. It was great. Good thing I decided to smuggle in my little joint. The pat down from security is a joke. They didn't even check what was in my pockets.

Enjoy the show all. It'll probably be 5 more years before we get to see them again.

Denots_a_Tesor
09-25-2006, 11:25 AM
ou you going tonite? I have AN EXTRA IF YOU WANT IT