View Full Version : 2006/09/18 - Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena

swaps
07-08-2006, 06:42 PM
Tool
Allstate Arena, Chicago, IL
Monday, September 18, 2006

One Dark Flame
07-08-2006, 10:41 PM
Can't fucking wait anyone wanna guess when tickets go on sale?? Please play Reflection Third Eye and Wings/10,000 Days

Dolophane
07-08-2006, 11:35 PM
I think I'm gonna have to let this one go. As much as I'd like to see Maynard sing without being sick (this would be a first for me), I absolutely loathe this venue. Oh well, the warm-up tour was enough for me.

Seven Deep
07-11-2006, 06:16 PM
I absolutely loathe this venue.

Agreed. Almost as bad acoustically as the United Center, and the security are complete assholes.

peripheral
07-12-2006, 12:43 PM
please share with us where they should play if the rosemont horizon doesn't meet your exacting standards. penny road pub? durty nellies? walter payton roundhouse? 10 nights at the metro? too many cry babies are enough for me.

One Dark Flame
07-12-2006, 10:05 PM
Damn these go on sale soon, anyone think they will be there for a while or sell out right away??

temporrari
07-13-2006, 02:14 PM
I don't think they'll sell out instantly.

slicknickshady
07-13-2006, 03:53 PM
They wont. Dont worry.

Max T.
07-13-2006, 05:52 PM
they better not. I came home an hour late last time for the chicago show thinking the same thing, and indeed it was sold out. Then again, this is a full-on tour, more tickets will be available. This is a large venue right? I'm from St. Louis

slicknickshady
07-13-2006, 06:39 PM
they better not. I came home an hour late last time for the chicago show thinking the same thing, and indeed it was sold out. Then again, this is a full-on tour, more tickets will be available. This is a large venue right? I'm from St. Louis

That was a theatre tour. Seriously so many people in all these threads are comparing the 2 tours. That was THEATRE, This is ARENA. I'm not going to this show, I'm just going to the Detroit Show. I just like letting people know they are completely different.

In 2002 I saw Tool at the Breslin Center in East Lansing. That Venue holds 8,000 for concerts. I bought them two weeks after they went on sale and i got seats. For sure if you want the best seats then you have to buy right away which i am doing. I'm just saying dont fret if you are 1 hour later then the onsale time because you will be fine. Hell i was two weeks late and got lucky with decent seats for that 2002 show.

toastergun
07-14-2006, 09:10 AM
Unless I'm completely nuts the Ticketmaster web site says the Rosemont tickets go on sale tomorrow 7/15 at noon. Good luck everyone!

One Dark Flame
07-14-2006, 03:37 PM
Anyone know if general admission seats are good at this venue?? Close or crappy?? Thanks for the help.

Seven Deep
07-14-2006, 04:36 PM
please share with us where they should play if the rosemont horizon doesn't meet your exacting standards. penny road pub? durty nellies? walter payton roundhouse? 10 nights at the metro? too many cry babies are enough for me.

Excuse me dick, but some people feel that doling out 50 bucks warrants something better than having your clothes practically taken off before watching ants play echoes in a giant tin shed.

I can deal with the bad acoustics, but I don't enjoy being treated like a fucking animal when I'm paying to have a good time.

Two nights at Congress or the Riv would be fine, so long as some kind of ticket ID policy were in effect.

sweatyturtle19
07-15-2006, 09:26 AM
Actually these seem to be going real soon so anyone who's getting them late might be screwed. I bought my tickets right at 12:00 and I'm almost in the last row of the upper deck, section 213 N.

It's impossible to get good seats unless you do ebay or any of that bullshit. Last time I shelled out $200 for the Auditorium Theatre show so these will do...

sweatyturtle19
07-15-2006, 09:27 AM
Does anyone know if Tool is playing centerstage or endstage? I assume they are playing endstage, but my seats would be way closer if they played centerstage. Oh well...

Seven Deep
07-15-2006, 09:47 AM
Does anyone know if Tool is playing centerstage or endstage? I assume they are playing endstage, but my seats would be way closer if they played centerstage. Oh well...

They have to be playing endstage.

centerstage is for huge narcissist bands.

So if you put in 49.50 as your price you end up with the worst possible upper deck section all the way in the last row. If you pay 10 bucks more, they move you up a whopping 3 rows in the same section.

What a fuckin scam.

Count me out. I'll wait until they play the last leg of the tour.

Looks the going price for scalped floor tickets is around $100 a piece this time.
Watch out for people like this person (http://cgi.ebay.com/TOOL-TICKETS-CHICAGO-ROSEMONT-ALLSTATE-ARENA-BEST-SEATS_W0QQitemZ110009275947QQihZ001QQcategoryZ1612 2QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem) selling seats on the sides and saying they're right in front of the stage. I already messaged like 4 scalpers telling them Tool doesn't play centerstage setup and they're advertising bullshit tickets.

Cycloz
07-15-2006, 10:06 AM
Actually these seem to be going real soon so anyone who's getting them late might be screwed. I bought my tickets right at 12:00 and I'm almost in the last row of the upper deck, section 213 N.

It's impossible to get good seats unless you do ebay or any of that bullshit. Last time I shelled out $200 for the Auditorium Theatre show so these will do...

Hmm that's strange, took my kids to a parade today and didn't get home until about 12:20 and got tickets Section 215 Row G. Only got two tickets so that may be why.

peripheral
07-15-2006, 10:32 AM
Excuse me dick, but some people feel that doling out 50 bucks warrants something better than having your clothes practically taken off before watching ants play echoes in a giant tin shed.

I can deal with the bad acoustics, but I don't enjoy being treated like a fucking animal when I'm paying to have a good time.

Two nights at Congress or the Riv would be fine, so long as some kind of ticket ID policy were in effect.
nice avatar genius; it looks like john wayne gayce, which leads me to believe that you are a child molesting predator. you are too cool for me. are familiar with the current value of the U.S. dollar? probably not, because $45 - $60 is probably average for a concert ticket (for a real band). if you want to find me, i'll be on the floor with the ticket i bought from t-master at 12:18 pm (that's right). smell ya' later you fat f'n loser:)

Seven Deep
07-15-2006, 10:39 AM
nice avatar genius; it looks like john wayne gayce, which leads me to believe that you are a child molesting predator. you are too cool for me. are familiar with the current value of the U.S. dollar? probably not, because $45 - $60 is probably average for a concert ticket (for a real band). if you want to find me, i'll be on the floor with the ticket i bought from t-master at 12:18 pm (that's right). smell ya' later you fat f'n loser:)

Are you like 15 or something?

I don't care what you bought.

There are two giant electronic events that weekend that are cheaper, treat you like an actual patron, and will be far more intense than Tool.

Go, have a good time, and hope a Rosemont cop doesn't stick his fingers in your hoop.

peripheral
07-15-2006, 10:51 AM
Are you like 15 or something?

I don't care what you bought.

There are two giant electronic events that weekend that are cheaper, treat you like an actual patron, and will be far more intense than Tool.

Go, have a good time, and hope a Rosemont cop doesn't stick his fingers in your hoop.
I believe you when you say you don't want to be there, because you only have 3000 posts at this website. Nice try Johnny Cakes, but you can't fool me. Since I won't be carrying any contraband into the Horizon, I doubt they will attempt to probe me. Have fun at the Counting Crows concert, or whoever else is playing that wknd.

Seven Deep
07-15-2006, 11:05 AM
I believe you when you say you don't want to be there, because you only have 3000 posts at this website. Nice try Johnny Cakes, but you can't fool me.

Actually, I mean it. I've seen them 6 or 7 times already. I would have liked to go, but I''m not terribly bothered by it, and I'd rather wait until the temporary fanbois find some other obsession and I can see another show like Kalamazoo last tour.

Since I won't be carrying any contraband into the Horizon, I doubt they will attempt to probe me.

Yes, because they already know you're not carrying anything before they seacrh you for it.

Have fun at the Counting Crows concert, or whoever else is playing that wknd.

I'll be sure to send you some pictures of 3 girls rubbing my balls while I'm high as fuck at at the massive. You'll liekely enjoy that as much as your fond recollections of stomping around with a thousand sweaty, shirtless dudes.

temporrari
07-15-2006, 12:16 PM
You people are being ridiculous. You don't wanna go? Don't go, why are you posting that you aren't going? No one cares.

I got a floor ticket right at noon. You can get tickets right now (3:15 CDT) in the lower level.

And I'll tell you what, I've been to this arena and if you're on the floor, close to the stage, it sounds good and it fucking rocks. It may not sound good in the upper level, but I don't know, and what the hell do I care? Buy a floor ticket if you want it to sound good. Why would you want to be in the upper level for any reason?

catilyst
07-15-2006, 01:05 PM
You people are being ridiculous. You don't wanna go? Don't go, why are you posting that you aren't going? No one cares.

I got a floor ticket right at noon. You can get tickets right now (3:15 CDT) in the lower level.

And I'll tell you what, I've been to this arena and if you're on the floor, close to the stage, it sounds good and it fucking rocks. It may not sound good in the upper level, but I don't know, and what the hell do I care? Buy a floor ticket if you want it to sound good. Why would you want to be in the upper level for any reason?

I agree. You both sound like children (I wonder who's dad could beat up the other's). Allstate isn't bad if you get decent seats near or on the floor. However, ticketmaster did mislead ticket buyers by directing the TOOL show's seating chart link to a centerstage setup (why I ended up buying sec 111 tickets). My friend went to the box office to get tickets and they said TOOL would be playing endstage, so choose who want to believe I guess.

As far as the Allstate security, all the times I've been there, with the exception of one, they've been, at the least, not bothersome. Usually, if you don't bother them and act like a mature human being, they'll leave you alone.

That is all.

slicknickshady
07-15-2006, 01:09 PM
Well this does not effect me because i cant make this show but www.ticketmaster.com has section 115 available now.

Seven Deep
07-15-2006, 02:38 PM
I agree. You both sound like children (I wonder who's dad could beat up the other's). Allstate isn't bad if you get decent seats near or on the floor. However, ticketmaster did mislead ticket buyers by directing the TOOL show's seating chart link to a centerstage setup (why I ended up buying sec 111 tickets). My friend went to the box office to get tickets and they said TOOL would be playing endstage, so choose who want to believe I guess.

As far as the Allstate security, all the times I've been there, with the exception of one, they've been, at the least, not bothersome. Usually, if you don't bother them and act like a mature human being, they'll leave you alone.

That is all.

No worries. I'm just taking the piss. I don't know about the other guy, he may be serious. He got on my case for making a point that I don't like the Allstate.

You got shafted by the misleading stage thing too?

A couple of my friends did the same thing...holding out for 111s.

slicknickshady
07-15-2006, 04:20 PM
No worries. I'm just taking the piss. I don't know about the other guy, he may be serious. He got on my case for making a point that I don't like the Allstate.

211s are available.

temporrari
07-15-2006, 04:38 PM

Not trying to be personal, but damn am I tired of looking at message boards where all everyone does is argue and talk shit. It's so lame. The Allstate is not the best place to see a show, no it's not. But this is my favorite band and I'm gonna go where they go. I don't really care where it's at. No offense man.

I will say, it was kinda shitty to link to the center stage pic for the show. Some people were obviously mislead. But they were selling floor tix so..... I just assumed that was incorrect and obviously it will be endstage.

Plus I checked again, just to see how they were selling and if you got tix in 109, it said "Warning, seats are next to the stage."

peripheral
07-15-2006, 07:45 PM
i wish i lived in fart wayne. then i could be critical of other peoples posts and take them out of context, whether or not they are real or fake. too bad good bands don't stop in your lovely town, oh wait, they probably do to fill up their gas tank and to take a shit. that is all your crappy town is good for. when you cross the border, stay in the right lane dickweed.

chodeeza
07-15-2006, 10:16 PM
got on right at noon and picked up FLOOR. 4 tickets on floor for the price of 1 ticket in lower balcony in the pre-tour at auditorium theatre... i'm a happy camper. see you all there!!! i can't imagine how insane the visuals will be on this full scale tour considering what they were like on the small theatre!!

-deeza

temporrari
07-16-2006, 07:27 AM
i wish i lived in fart wayne. then i could be critical of other peoples posts and take them out of context, whether or not they are real or fake. too bad good bands don't stop in your lovely town, oh wait, they probably do to fill up their gas tank and to take a shit. that is all your crappy town is good for. when you cross the border, stay in the right lane dickweed.

Oh man you are so cool. You made fun of the name of my town and where I live. Like that's got anything to do with anything. Real mature aren't ya?

sweatyturtle19
07-16-2006, 01:32 PM
God, why do my tickets suck so much ass? They're probably the worst possible seats in the whole place. Uggh.

It must be because I bought three tickets?

Fuuuuuuuck...

temporrari
07-16-2006, 02:29 PM
God, why do my tickets suck so much ass? They're probably the worst possible seats in the whole place. Uggh.

It must be because I bought three tickets?

Fuuuuuuuck...

Did you select the lower priced tickets? Because I believe the only lower price tickets they were selling were the back of the upper level, or something like that. I looked at some tickets, Row C of 212, which is upper level, and they were full price $59 tickets.

You could get lower level for quite a few hours after they went on sale. Floor didn't even sell out for around 20 minutes, I saw on here someone got floor tickets at 12:18 pm.

I'm sorry to say it, but if you did select the lower price tickets, you kinda screwed yourself. But of course Ticketmaster is really who did it because they didn't tell you that the lower price tickets were all at the back of the upper level. Fuck those bastards.

Inner_Eulogy
07-16-2006, 04:35 PM

Tweeter Center would be cool with the nice weather lately

Inner_Eulogy
07-16-2006, 04:51 PM
Did you select the lower priced tickets? Because I believe the only lower price tickets they were selling were the back of the upper level, or something like that. I looked at some tickets, Row C of 212, which is upper level, and they were full price $59 tickets.

You could get lower level for quite a few hours after they went on sale. Floor didn't even sell out for around 20 minutes, I saw on here someone got floor tickets at 12:18 pm.

I'm sorry to say it, but if you did select the lower price tickets, you kinda screwed yourself. But of course Ticketmaster is really who did it because they didn't tell you that the lower price tickets were all at the back of the upper level. Fuck those bastards.

What you really should all be complaining about is the fucking raffle for your spot in the line everywhere you go. This is the second time I've gotten completely fucking screwed by it. The small venue I was at Carsen Prairie soon as it opened, waited there for like 2hours and all to hear they were going to do some dumbass raffle...so I waited anyways and of course being the 1st person there and getting stuck with like place 18 in line...I ran my ass home in hopes to still catch it and still couldn't. Same fucking shit happened to me this time at Tower Records in Schaumburg this Saturday. Some stupid blond chick shows up at the last minute and gets the first fucking tickets..floor tickets at that. I was again the very first person there waiting when they opened. I ended up getting lucky enough (if it's considered lucky at all) to be like the 6th person in line but by the time I got my tickets within about 6-7min after noon it was way out in the farthest reaches of the fucking place. So I don't care to hear you whiny bitches and your petty ticket issues.

<edit> Oh yeah, and to piss me off even more there were 2 guys that basically stole my fucking spot by running in behind the blond who each bought 8 tickets knowing goddamn well they were gonna be out there scalping people. If I had the money in the bank I was going to buy 8 tickets just to make sure some true fans could actually get tickets without having to give up a nut or lung. All scalpers should be drug into the street, beaten and burned at the stake.

peripheral
07-16-2006, 05:07 PM
i haven't been there is a long time, but outdoor shows are cool. i would lean toward alpine valley if they come back next summer.

armmar
07-16-2006, 07:05 PM
Hey guys, I live in Jersey and just for the kicks of it, I typed in a request for tickets to this concert cause I wanted to determine how tickets would sell out for the Camden show and got floor seats!...Does me no good, but maybe if one of you hurry, you can get tickets...HURRY HURRY HURRY!

<3 Armando

maley
07-17-2006, 05:09 PM
Is anyone coming from the champaign area?

Inner_Eulogy
07-17-2006, 05:45 PM

There's no sex in the champagne room

CDTD32
07-17-2006, 07:32 PM
Hey, I've been lurking about every day. I was at the warm up tour stop in Chicago. Was a good time. I've got a GA ticket for this and I've never been to a show with a sold out GA. I just started goin to concerts. What time you guys recommend being there or does it really matter. Sorry for the noob question. Thanks.

sweatyturtle19
07-17-2006, 07:45 PM

I'm pretty sure that I picked best available, highest price. I may have picked any price, but even if I did it shouldn't make much of a difference if I selected best available right?

Oh well, at least I'm going...

smirk
07-18-2006, 07:44 AM
I got three yesterday
Seat location: section 201, row L, seats 21-19

Can't wait it will be my sons first concert and my first Tool show.

toolhead777
07-18-2006, 12:37 PM

2 shows at the aragon ballroom would be perfect , but i got floor and ive been on the floor @ allstate and its pretty cool...

usefulidiot127
07-19-2006, 11:49 PM

Indeed I am, I'll be making the trek up! I go to school there.

greekxj
07-20-2006, 10:23 AM
Yep i got tickets. Didnt get floor but managed to get section 113 row b! There are actually 2 113 sections but im in the first one. So basically im in row b which is 2 rows behind floor. Thats about as good as it gets with regular seats. So im pretty happy.This will also be my 3rd show. Im pumped!

maley
07-20-2006, 12:27 PM
usefulidiot127 check your private messages.

Ravager61
07-21-2006, 10:31 PM
Im such a fucking idiot. Ive been checking Toolband.com hoping blair would update with ticket information, forgetting about this section. Hopefully I can still get some good tickets for around face value.

Rhapsody
07-23-2006, 10:12 AM
I've never been to the Allstate Arena, so I was hoping somebody can help me out in regards to my seats. If not, no big deal...I can always call the box office tomorrow.

When you click on the seating chart, it shows the floor as being General Admission, which I assume is standing room. However, these are my seats...

Section-Floor

Row-G2

Seat-125

???????

bozobuttz
07-23-2006, 07:07 PM
Dang, I just found out the tickets for this show are already on sale. I can't believe I missed out when they went on sale! Since the floor tickets are all already gone, I think I'll wait until right before the concert date or at the concert to get a ticket. AND the day before the show (Sept 17th) is my 21st BIRTHDAY! A Tool show will be a perfect gift.

jake5824
07-24-2006, 10:49 AM
ticketmaster is saying all the tickets are sold out, this should be a fun show, a huge packed venue.
i managed to get 2 floor tix, and 2 tix in section 114 row K

jake5824
07-24-2006, 11:48 AM
Now im finiding 2 seats in sections 103, and 110 row N pretty good seats

now section 111 row B seats 11 and 12 just came up. i hope you all are seeing these good seats before scalpers jump on them

Rhapsody
07-24-2006, 01:20 PM
Just called the Allstate Arena, and apparently it is going to be an open floor. If you have a ticket that says floor, but also has a row and seat on it, don't worry about it...Good!!!

nusense
07-25-2006, 03:31 PM
my friend and i are making the drive all the fucking way from pensacola florida for this!!! (going to the kansas city show on the way up too). really can't wait. by that point, this will be our second tool show. kansas city will be the first. just have never been able to catch them up to this point (for various reasons).

we're in sec 114....erm....can't remember the row numbers. down lower though, i think.

UConn Philo
07-25-2006, 10:58 PM
I've posted the same information in the ticket hookup forum, but I figure it will reach more relevant eyes in here.

I have two floor tickets for Chicago on Sept. 18, and I am bringing a guest who would prefer a designated seat to being in general admission/standing room. If you have two quality seats and would like to trade them to be on the floor, you can email me at [email protected].

nusense
07-26-2006, 08:29 AM
I've posted the same information in the ticket hookup forum, but I figure it will reach more relevant eyes in here.

I have two floor tickets for Chicago on Sept. 18, and I am bringing a guest who would prefer a designated seat to being in general admission/standing room. If you have two quality seats and would like to trade them to be on the floor, you can email me at [email protected].

check your emails/pm's dude. :)

jake5824
07-26-2006, 08:40 AM
check your emails/pm's dude. :)

LOL like hes going to want your crummy seats for his floor tickets

toolhead777
07-26-2006, 11:40 AM
I've never been to the Allstate Arena, so I was hoping somebody can help me out in regards to my seats. If not, no big deal...I can always call the box office tomorrow.

When you click on the seating chart, it shows the floor as being General Admission, which I assume is standing room. However, these are my seats...

Section-Floor

Row-G2

Seat-125

???????
dont worry floor means floor you can go anywhere on the floor see you at the show

sweatyturtle19
07-26-2006, 11:53 AM
I got three yesterday
Seat location: section 201, row L, seats 21-19

I just don't understand how people are getting BETTER tickets than mine after they have already gone on sale. I went on ticketmaster right when they went on sale for christ's sake!

It's bullshit...

I know I picked "best available" too.

jake5824
07-26-2006, 11:59 AM
I just don't understand how people are getting BETTER tickets than mine after they have already gone on sale. I went on ticketmaster right when they went on sale for christ's sake!

It's bullshit...

did you see my previous post when they re-released a bunch of awesome tickets.

Inner_Eulogy
07-27-2006, 11:06 AM

It's bullshit...

You think that's bullshit? Read post #34

(edit) I agree though, even hearing that after everything I went through to try and get tickets the last 2 times makes me want to fucking kick somebody's ass.

Ravager61
07-27-2006, 11:32 AM
YES! I got floor tickets bitches. See you at the show!

k1johnny
07-27-2006, 05:23 PM
i will be there i got tickets for the floor GA (in the pit) anyone else got pit tickets? let me know i will c u there!

toolhead777
07-28-2006, 06:56 AM
i will be there i got tickets for the floor GA (in the pit) anyone else got pit tickets? let me know i will c u there!
pit tickets? what r u talking about floor means floor i wouldnt think tool would have a specific "pit" pass so to say but whatever i got floor.............

Inner_Eulogy
07-28-2006, 09:14 AM
YES! I got floor tickets bitches. See you at the show!

I'm gonna kick your ass

peripheral
07-29-2006, 11:54 AM
'the pit'? i know that slayer is on tour, as is anthrax, and those shows deserve to have a pit. this one, my uninformed little buddy, does not. mosh at your own risk in the kiddie pit/pool and stay away from the floor during adult swim; coach mcguirk might blow his whistle at you.

peripheral
08-06-2006, 05:04 AM
'the pit'? i know that slayer is on tour, as is anthrax, and those shows deserve to have a pit. this one, my uninformed little buddy, does not. mosh at your own risk in the kiddie pit/pool and stay away from the floor during adult swim; coach mcguirk might blow his whistle at you.
I would like to personally respond to this excellent post by saying that it was well conceived, thought provoking, and overall genius! I'd like to meet up with you at this show so we can party. I like you!

k1johnny
08-06-2006, 08:55 AM
I would like to personally respond to this excellent post by saying that it was well conceived, thought provoking, and overall genius! I'd like to meet up with you at this show so we can party. I like you!
i just call it the pit cause of other shows iv been to at rosemont iv been going to shows there since 1989 my tickets are GA FLOOR i have no plans on getting RUTHLESS, there to enjoy the show im getting to old for moshing that was somthing i did 1989-1994 not any more though...........SEE YOU THERE

peripheral
08-06-2006, 05:51 PM
i just call it the pit cause of other shows iv been to at rosemont iv been going to shows there since 1989 my tickets are GA FLOOR i have no plans on getting RUTHLESS, there to enjoy the show im getting to old for moshing that was somthing i did 1989-1994 not any more though...........SEE YOU THERE
cool beans. actually, my 1st show was at the horizon in '88: iron maiden and megadeth. i am going to see maiden again at the horizon in october.

k1johnny
08-07-2006, 06:28 AM
cool beans. actually, my 1st show was at the horizon in '88: iron maiden and megadeth. i am going to see maiden again at the horizon in october.
i saw clash of the tittan's slayer, megadeath, anthrax, alice n chains in 1991 that was a bad ass show!

UConn Philo
08-07-2006, 03:59 PM
I'm still trading floor tix... PM me...

peripheral
08-09-2006, 01:30 PM
i saw clash of the tittan's slayer, megadeath, anthrax, alice n chains in 1991 that was a bad ass show!
wow...looking at that lineup, i wonder how aic was shoe-horned into the opening slot with those 'heavy metal' bands, as we used to call them 15-20 years ago. do you think layne staley was on heroin when you saw that show?? i hope so.

k1johnny
08-10-2006, 07:29 AM
wow...looking at that lineup, i wonder how aic was shoe-horned into the opening slot with those 'heavy metal' bands, as we used to call them 15-20 years ago. do you think layne staley was on heroin when you saw that show?? i hope so.
alice n chains opened up the chow that was when they were still trying to make a name for them selfs i enjoyed them i cant say that for the rest of the crowed though. a.n.c. got no love from the people

Rhapsody
08-24-2006, 02:27 PM
dont worry floor means floor you can go anywhere on the floor see you at the show

Thanks for the heads up! Can't wait. This will be my 8th Tool show...Oh, and I'm heading up to Madison the next day. See ya at the Allstate Arena!!!

toolhead777
08-24-2006, 06:17 PM
Thanks for the heads up! Can't wait. This will be my 8th Tool show...Oh, and I'm heading up to Madison the next day. See ya at the Allstate Arena!!!

thats cool i decided to go to minn the sat before the show at allstate but im trying to tlk my buddy into going to madison...it doesnt look good.

Rhapsody
08-25-2006, 04:30 PM
thats cool i decided to go to minn the sat before the show at allstate but im trying to tlk my buddy into going to madison...it doesnt look good.

I considered the Minneapolis show but I had to work. That's cool 'cause Minneapolis is quite the drive. During the Lateralus tour I drove up to Indy, and as much as I love Tool, the drive was way too long. Madison is perfect. Hope you can talk your buddy into going....Good Times!!!

Inner_Eulogy
09-07-2006, 04:38 PM
I may have two seat tickets available. I am truly hoping to be able to go, however, I simply may not be able to make it. So I'm checking in advance to see if there is anybody interested but I cannot make any promises in case I am able to fit it in my schedule (basically meaning somebody to watch my son for the night). I should know by next week. I paid $45.00 plus tax and they are in section 215 (not the greatest but, they're tickets). If I am not able to go I will sell them for $120 for the pair which I feel is more than fair compare to scalpers. Any people that are interested, please email me at [email protected] as I may not be on very often to check messages on here. Thank you.

mantras
09-13-2006, 06:39 AM
I have 1 extra GA floor ticket for the Chicago show. Email if interested at face value. You need to be able to come by and pick up in the next couple days in the North Chicago area. thanks.

[email protected]

grafik
09-13-2006, 07:13 AM
ok, this may be a dumb question: so there's no opening band right??? i've never seen tool before, hell, i haven't been to a concert in ten years. thanks.

El Scorcho
09-13-2006, 09:18 AM
No, Isis is opening.

jake5824
09-13-2006, 10:08 AM
hopefully tool will be ready to play chicago since Maynard is sick, i think that guy has some immune deficiency disease because he is always sick it seems

grafik
09-13-2006, 10:41 AM
No, Isis is opening.

thanks a lot for the reply, much appreciated.

dumb question #2: so isis will be starting their set at the time that's printed on the ticket???

Cycloz
09-13-2006, 11:03 AM
thanks a lot for the reply, much appreciated.

dumb question #2: so isis will be starting their set at the time that's printed on the ticket???

Correct... 8 pm I believe.
Isis has been playing around a 30 minute set.

grafik
09-13-2006, 11:28 AM
Correct... 8 pm I believe.
Isis has been playing around a 30 minute set.

thanks again. i'm obviously not a big concert-goer. i've been meaning to see tool for ten years or so and it'll finally happen next week...pending mjk's health i guess.

El Scorcho
09-13-2006, 12:35 PM
I really can't imagine him still being sick on Monday, unless he has something really serious, in which case there are bigger problems.

LabRat404
09-14-2006, 10:43 AM
This will be my Second Tool Concert -- Haven't seen them since their Lateralus tour around ...2002, was it? long time ago.

and goddamnit, don't forget your lighter.

webstir
09-14-2006, 03:51 PM
4th show at the Allstate Arena experiencing TOOL for me.. I saw both the Aenema and Lateralus (twice) shows there. Saw them in Alpine Valley when they were on the Ozzfest lineup, and also at the Tweeter when they headlined Lollapalooza. So I guess this will be the 6th time for TOOL and I to bond once again. I've told some concert goers in Tool Army to meet up before and after the show at Shoeless Joe's Sport's Bar & Grill which is just down the road from the arena, not too far at all, walking distance actually. So if you're over 21 and have some time before the show, stop in for drinks and we can discuss how awesome TOOL really is. Shine on you crazy diamonds!

Lord Worm
09-14-2006, 03:53 PM
A kid in my physics class told me he heard on the radio that the chicago show was postphoned due to serious illness. i have no idea if this is true or not but that is just what i heard

Rhapsody
09-14-2006, 03:57 PM
A kid in my physics class told me he heard on the radio that the chicago show was postphoned due to serious illness. i have no idea if this is true or not but that is just what i heard

I've been at work all day so haven't had a chance to listen to the radio, but yesterday I heard a promo played on q101 promoting Monday's show. Also there is no news regarding it being cancelled on q101's website, Tool's website or the allstate arena website...plus it looks like tonight's Dallas show is on, so I can't imagine them cancelling or postponing the show in anticipation that he won't feel better by Monday...just a thought.

LabRat404
09-14-2006, 05:44 PM
All State Arena's Web-site shows no discrepancies.

edit: I've got a friend (who is also going) calling to verify that there is no postponal.

Vidya
09-15-2006, 04:12 AM
Got tickets in a last-minute ebay auction yesterday, so I'm going! Should be fun, even though I know I'll probably be dead come Tuesday morning. I have to be back in Indy and at a training seminar for work at 8 a.m., but it's worth it.

webstir
09-15-2006, 05:02 AM
Got tickets in a last-minute ebay auction yesterday, so I'm going! Should be fun, even though I know I'll probably be dead come Tuesday morning. I have to be back in Indy and at a training seminar for work at 8 a.m., but it's worth it.

So...? How much did you pay?

mantras
09-15-2006, 06:44 AM
I have 1 extra GA floor ticket for the Chicago show. Email if interested for about $50. You need to be able to come by and pick up in the next couple days in the North Chicago area or I can possibly drop off. It's a hard ticket. Thanks.

[email protected]

LabRat404
09-15-2006, 11:09 AM

yes, what did you pay?

jake5824
09-15-2006, 12:54 PM
TICKETS RE-RELEASE

everyone already has theirs but if you need extras i found 2 in section 110 Row G.

and was able to find 4 seats Section 111 Row FF

very good seats even better than the ones that were release at the sale date. ive already got 111 row B so im good for tickets

Vidya
09-15-2006, 02:00 PM
So...? How much did you pay?

$102 for 2 tickets in section 104. It's to the side of the stage, but it's 5th row and the seats are closer to the side at the front of the stage, so I think it should be a good view.

identity_theory
09-17-2006, 08:09 PM
2 lowers at All-State Arena for tomorrow night. 116, row K They are hard tickets. Obviously we would have to meet outside the arena. I will take ANY offer that's not just totally insulting. pm me or call 618-967-9430 any time, day or night.

Ross

Konflixion
09-18-2006, 03:43 AM
I also have two extra tickets available tonight. They are in Section 202, Row K. While these are upper deck seats, you may have heard that the upper deck very well may be the place to be this tour. Also, being in Section 202, these are quite close to the stage anyways. I'll be home around 3:30 so you can call me then at 708-705-0590, email me at [email protected], or reach me on AIM at konflixion. I will also be willing to go below face value not only to get the tickets off my hands, but to help a fellow Tool fan.

Thanks a lot in advance.

webstir
09-18-2006, 05:24 AM
I plan to buy that big ass poster I've heard they're selling. The one with the colored faces by Alex Grey....I hear it'll set me back about $40 ...can anyone confirm this?

See you tonight!!

LabRat404
09-18-2006, 05:27 AM
I also have two extra tickets available tonight. They are in Section 202, Row K. While these are upper deck seats, you may have heard that the upper deck very well may be the place to be this tour. Also, being in Section 202, these are quite close to the stage anyways. I'll be home around 3:30 so you can call me then at 708-705-0590, email me at [email protected], or reach me on AIM at konflixion. I will also be willing to go below face value not only to get the tickets off my hands, but to help a fellow Tool fan.

Thanks a lot in advance.

This is the main reason people have trouble getting tickets. People buy more than they need! eh, maybe someone dropped out? get more reliable friends :-)

Lord Worm
09-18-2006, 07:47 AM
sitting at school right now while the clock is slowly ticking away the minutes till i see tool. i think i have shitty seats in the second balcony, you think i could snag a G.A. ticket stub and get in there? i'll be the tall kid with long blonde hair, so if you read this and spot an aryon looking kid asking for tickets, help a brother out.

El Scorcho
09-18-2006, 09:26 AM
I plan to buy that big ass poster I've heard they're selling. The one with the colored faces by Alex Grey....I hear it'll set me back about $40 ...can anyone confirm this?

See you tonight!!

I bought this in May and I'm pretty sure it was $25. I doubt they've upped it. It's so fucking huge that I haven't even bothered to put it up yet, lol. Anyway, can't wait for the show tonight!!!

imonlysleeping
09-18-2006, 10:21 AM
anyone wanna trade a seat for a pit ticket???

also what time has tool being going on??? the ticket says 8pm so i dont know if thats when isis is going on or tool.

jake5824
09-18-2006, 10:32 AM

also what time has tool being going on??? the ticket says 8pm so i dont know if thats when isis is going on or tool.

usually that is when the opening band comes on, i think tool will play around 9pm

imonlysleeping
09-18-2006, 11:15 AM
usually that is when the opening band comes on, i think tool will play around 9pm

ok i hope so

Konflixion
09-18-2006, 12:31 PM
This is the main reason people have trouble getting tickets. People buy more than they need! eh, maybe someone dropped out? get more reliable friends :-)

I was originally going to take my cousin, but decided not to for a few reasons. First, just a few days ago he told me he wasn't going to have the money, which in most cases wouldn't bother me, but leads me to my second reason. I don't think someone who primarily listens to My Chemical Romance and Linkin Park would be able to appreciate a Tool show the way someone else would, even though he claims he is a huge fan.

I got a 4th row seat in Section 102 the next day. I'm not trying to make money off of these anyways, I wouldn't mind giving them away for less than face value to help out a fellow Tool fan. Just thought it would be nice to do instead of making a killing on Ebay.

Looks like it's too late and noone is really intesreted in the tickets anyways, though :)

Oh well.

eboyer
09-18-2006, 12:56 PM
cya tonight ladies.

i hope the crowd isnt too intense... ive been sick all weekend.

Lord Worm
09-18-2006, 01:10 PM

I'll trade you my second balcony seat for a pit ticket. i don't know what the chances are of us meeting are but if you see a tall blonde kid with a big nose just ask him if he is "Lord Worm". hopefully we will cross paths. I need mushrooms too, so if anyone can help me out at the show please please please respond before 5 o'clock.

Lord Worm
09-18-2006, 01:29 PM
if anyone can provide me some mushrooms at the show, 847-651-3630