PDA

View Full Version : 46&2 involving with jungain theory

merkaba52+2
04-22-2003, 10:37 PM
My friends and I have been doing alot of reaserch on the jungain theory and we feel that 46&2 was written on that

the theory states---"The first step in understanding human consciousness lies in the dimensions of our universe. The universe is composed of many dimensions. The only difference between dimensions is wavelength. Picture the entire universe as a radio: when you change the station on the radio, you are simply changing the wavelength you are hearing. Similarly, changing dimensional wavelength changes which dimension you are located in. Similar to the fact that multiple radio stations can exist without effecting each other, dozens of worlds may exist in the same exact location, none interfering with each other.

Movement through dimensional levels is accomplished by utilizing the three electromagnetic fields shaped in the form of star tetrahedrons [two interlocking 3D triangles] that surround our bodies. The three star tetrahedrons represent the physical, mental, and emotional bodies. Learning how to breathe specially, along with rotating these three star tetrahedrons, allows an entity to produce a merkaba from the star tetrahedron.

The merkaba is a counter-rotating field of light that encompasses both spirit and body. It is a vehicle of ascension; a time-space vehicle that can move from one dimension to another. The best estimates places the number of ascended masters from Earth at 10,000; a miniscule portion of all the humans that have ever lived.

This figure is going to change drastically in the next few years, according to many. The human race is supposedly on the brink of mass ascension; the transcendence into the fourth dimension.

Here on Earth the human race will evolve through five levels of consciousness. The number of chromosomes directly relates to the current state of being. Also, changes in dimension are often associated with changes in level of consciousness. For example, we live in the third dimension, but when we advance to the next level we will move into the fourth.

The first level is 42 & 2. [The two are considered separate because they are the two chromosomes that determine gender.] On this level, all humans are interconnected; something experienced by one human can be recalled as a memory by any other living human. This level, in a way, is more advanced than our current state of 44 & 2. This is because 44 & 2 is a stepping-stone; a disharmonic state that must be passed through in order to reach 46 & 2. [Isn't it funny how all these theories try to give some sort of explanation as to why the human race is so horrible? A disharmonic state.] In the third phase, 46 & 2, or Christ-Consciousness, unity consciousness is regained. In addition, whatever is imagined instantly becomes a reality; such is the way of fourth dimensional life. Here on the second level, in the third dimension, there is a definite time delay between a thought and its real-world effects. 48 & 2, the fourth level, is another disharmonic state necessary for reaching 50 & 2, the highest level of consciousness on this planet.

In order to advance to the Christ-Consciousness level, several things must occur. First of all, our situation here on Earth is very unique; for the first time in the entire galaxy is the advancement to the next phase of consciousness being artificially induced. [Supposedly by aliens -- but that's a whole separate investigation.] In order to obtain the unity consciousness associated with 46 & 2, a grid must exist that ties together every single human. This will allow the free transfer of knowledge and emotion. This artificial grid was completed in 1989.

Why is our ascension being rushed? Because of something called pole shifts -- events which occur ever 10,000 years or so. Induced by the shifting of magnetic fields, the results of which are worldwide destruction. If we don't move into the fourth dimension soon, we'll be destroyed along with the rest of the third dimensional world. Extra-terrestrials from around the galaxy are speeding up our evolution; which explains why there has been so much technological advancement in the past hundred years or so.

The other thing that must happen before mass ascension is that we must learn how to breathe correctly. Using the proper breathing methods, we will be able to produce a merkaba, and our transcendence into the fourth dimension will occur."

that is part of the theory.
after reading that we heard 46&2 in a totally different way
we arnt in maynards geniouse head so we dont know for shure but it is a possibility.

"do what it takes to step through"
he want to do what it takes to reach 46&2

well hope that theory helps you see things differently check out merkaba.org for more info

RedneckGenius
05-12-2003, 08:08 AM
You say that we only live in the third deminsion? We only see in the three deminsions, depth, hieght, and width... but we live in the fourth deminsion which is time....

Adrenalin
05-13-2003, 02:40 AM
ok ok...look it sounds nice...and interesting...and i totally agree with you in the aspect that MJK wrote the song about that..shit i'd give my best friends right fist if you were wrong....but!!(theres always a but huh?)

the thing is..the theory lacks knowledge of mathematics..first of all we -in reality-see only in 2 dimensions and NOT 3..shadow gives us the delusion of seing in 3..(for example go see a photo..if u dont get it ill post more but i think you will)..

..as for the dimensions in reality..those are infinite and none..it depends on the invironment you are in....lets take the theory in a more phylosophical state if you will..

what if the 4 dimension is indeed time (it could as well be color,or taste..)and what we might extract from that theory is that as we evolve we should take existance as a whole and not as a person...maybe the next step to evolution is understanding ''that we are all one'' wether it is past or future....?i must fwrd you to some posts that talk about ''zooming'' and to a great novel that Lovecraft wrote in a book called ''the curse''in one of the stories the movement through time is achived spiritually by an older than human kind...and it defenetly looks like merkaba.also read the smthng''.. conquerers'' by asimov..it might let some light in!oh,and on questions on dimensions ''flaterland'' is a great read.dont take me wrong,im only trying to help here...

Adrenalin
05-15-2003, 06:28 AM
and something on the many dimensions.....wel there is somthing called hilbergs box....i heard about it yesterday..well here is a trouble some idea....if you take the known 3 dimensions as billions of light years....and you take a 4th as 0,00000000001 cm then that 4th dimension for a human would be meaningless...so that explains why we might be living in a multiple dimensional universe and not knowing it.......there are other things id like to mention...if you find ''supernature'' go buy it!!!inside a well known scientist explains some of the one mind theory (sounds like the 44&2 doesnt it?)..wel i gotta go..but ill post more on this.. if youre interested.

RedneckGenius
05-15-2003, 07:56 AM
shadow gives the illusion of the third deminsion, to objects that are only 2-D, but overlapping vision, i.e having two eyes, allows one to see 'around' an object giving the object depth, a thrid deminsion, hence the phrase 'depth-perseption'

Adrenalin
05-16-2003, 03:10 AM
well your right eye has depth while your left eyes use is side movements....so no we do not see in 3d...take a photo for example..it looks 3d..but it is 2d in reality....

RedneckGenius
05-16-2003, 08:54 AM
So according to you, your right eye sees depth, and your left sees, side movements, but you can't see in 3-d?? That is kinda contradictory don't you think. If that were true then a man with one eye, his right eye, could see depth, but a man with only his left eye could not... if you want to get techincal, we don't actually see anything.. we just see light refracted off of objects, the different refraction indexes, n, when applied to Snell's Law make the colors.. and so on and so forth... over-lapping views from your eyes let you see an object from two different aspect angles; to prove this just look through one eye, then rapidly switch to the other, you see that the objects you were looking at seem to shift. The combination of the aspects give you a upside-down image of the world around you, as seen by each eye. The retinas then transpose the image and your brain combines the two images and gives you the 3-D view of the world around you. If this were not true then perifreial vision would be possible. An example of this comes in a special effect used in the movie, The Matrix, overlapping camera displays are used to provide the 'wrap around' effect seen throughout the movie, the motion on the screen stops and the camera rotates around the focal point the shot. This 3-D image effect is made by many cameras with overlapping views all recording the action at the same time.

RedneckGenius
05-16-2003, 08:58 AM
If a photo looked 3-d, then you would not be able to distinguish been it, or the world around you...

DisgracedEffigy
05-17-2003, 08:34 AM
This is all wrong. There is much more than 3 or 4 dimensions. According to the superstring theory, there may be as many as 23. The first 3 may be spacial dimensions, yes, but whos to say what the others are. Time, the 4th dimension, and being a temporal dimension only begins to open up gateways. We know there are variable dimensions, but as far as I know, we've never encountered a stable one. The rest of the dimensions could be like that. But, we live in all of those dimensions, and although we cannot do anything in those dimensions as our minds are not aware enough, they are useless to us. One thing that we can minimally acknowledge that may possibly be from the 4th spacial dimension (or the 5th dimension) is light. We can't see it, but we are aware of it. The only reason that light has been considered a possibly 5th dimensional object is because of the unique way it vibrates and its complete individuality. Yo us, when viewing something from the 5th dimension, it would only move in our dimensions (width, height, and depth.) and then when trying to move in the next spacial dimension, it would either shimmer out of existance or bewilder us completely. Its the same as if you would try to put a 3 dimensional object in the 2nd dimension, such as a pyramid(The shape, of course..). If coming in to the dimension point forwards, it would be a square that doubled in size very quickly.

Another interesting thing is that time, the 4th dimension, is present in every other dimension where as the spacial dimensions are not. Its theorized that each dimension is curled up within another and... I'm ranting at this point, so I'll stop. I doubt that this song is about more dimensions though. Maybe. I could keep going with the superstring theory for years. Amazing concept.

RedneckGenius
05-19-2003, 07:35 AM
I was not debating on the number of deminsions there are, I was just talking about human vision in 3D. But I have studied the superstring theory in school and am aware of it's premises. I completely agree with you about the existance more deminsions, but for the point of my arguement and due to the extreme longwinded nature of the string theory, I chose to leave it out. Hyperbolic space does make it possible for many deminsions, although I don't nessarily agree that the number of them stops at 23 or even makes it to 23; because the truth is that we don't know how many there are.

Travesty79
05-21-2003, 05:47 PM
I always interperated it to mean that he was looking inside himself for the next step of evolution. He's down digging through his muscles searching for a clue. H'es experienced the pain and the joy and is now ready to transcend this reality,this human reality, to the next level of development. He's ready. fortysix chromosomes and two more ahead to the next level. And frankly he's not the only one.
I've been on this web-site for thirty minutes, and i already see patterns emerging. Ugly ones too. Dont be so ready to latch on to an idea; you wont see the forest for the trees. Everyone ends up talking about eyes and shit and you miss the whole point.

DisgracedEffigy
05-23-2003, 07:53 AM
Actually, I seiously doubt that you thought of that on your own. It took quite the amount of people to figure that one out. I disagree with it, but that is beside the point. People do NOT end up talking about eyes or whatever. THey actually try to constructively logic out what the band is saying rather than being negative and degrading others. If I have any typos on this I apologize. I am on a school computer and the monitor isn't very good. I can't actually see what I'm typing.

Adrenalin
05-26-2003, 08:51 AM
what i meant on the photo was that when you look at it,it looks like it has depth but it doesnt....you mentioned the trick by closing one eye and leaving the other open...welll one of your 2 eyes sight is simular to both of your eyes sight.close your right eye...your lefts eye vision is closer to the vision of both your eyes.that is becoz your left eye sees depth.try catching a ball with one of your eyes closed...well it isnt that easy....!when one has just one eye..the brain automatically shifts the use of that eye so it can look better than it could.we do indeed see in 2-d..if you want a good research on it read a hypermetropy book!!

as for the missing the forest thing....well we just started a conversation on the dimensions...if you dont mind that is...i really thought it was relevant!!

oh and on the string theory...i am inevitably aware of that due to the nature of my researches in the university...if you grasp the consept of the hilbergs box or the famous ''schrodingers cat'' it is an easy way to have a good start on the string theory (which i totally agree with..for now..)

merkaba52+2
05-27-2003, 09:58 AM
in the theory it was talking about levels of conscienceness when you move into a different one you use different parts of your brain like a radio you pick up differnt frequencies like the radio....
but anyways i have done some studieing and found that his theory has flaws to it and i have come up with my own i will be posting soon....
so see ya

RedneckGenius
05-27-2003, 10:28 AM
if you say the left eye sees depth, then you see in 3-D, bottom line, because all of the requirements are fufilled for 3D sight, i.e. length, width, and depth. I just don't understand how to different aspect angles can give the 3rd deminsion to everything, but human vision. Also, why would I need to read a book on farsightedness for research on this discussion topic? Anyway, to put and end to the bickering, I will say this, which is a universal truth and to my knowledge undisputable. Perseption, is everything. If one perseeves a third deminsion, one sees the third deminsio, reguardless of what anybody says.

About the picture example, ok, so a picture seems to have depth, and that is becuase of shadows. What makes the actual world around you look different from a picture, if you can't see in 3-d?

Adrenalin
05-28-2003, 08:34 AM
ok first things first:

on the picture issue,the way you look at a photograph is the way that you see in the real world..you see all things in front of you in the same time but becoz of the stracture of your eyes the things far on the backround blur,there does the farsightedness lie.when youre farsighted (thank you for giving me the actuall term) you dont see the blur on things far away so it is dificult to concentrate.those suffering from this problem might be advised as to how we in actuallity see in 2D.

as for your other thoughts:well i wish i could draw to you so i could explain.i will use another example and i hope youll understand it.when you draw a cube on a piece of paper it seems 3 dimensional doesnt it?but in reality it is only 2D.that is the same thing on our eyes.we see in 2D,but one of our eyes gives as the false perception of depth in order for us to be able to live in this 3dimensional (and even more dimensional i might add) environment.if you still disagree,i dont think i can be of any service..and as for your opinion on perception.well yes,indeed, perception is everything...but first perception does not make a scientific fact (and i was talking science) and second..sometimes ones perception is bound to ones will..so....if youre willing to see,you will.(take it like it suits you,i know you will)

anywayz,going back to our first subject...dimensions are infinite,wether we percieve it or not...it would be too stupid to expect that our reality is the only one..the capabilities of our brains are infinite but it takes time,knoledge,will and a lot of energy to achieve ''sidesteps'' from this reality to another.i am not a drug user myself but having studied many a book (not as much as i would like to though..)many scinetists say that we might have lost a big deal of our true sight becoz of society's incapability to understand it.LSD is one of (if not the only) drug or substance that helps as regain (if only for a little) a part of our true sight.

i hope this part of my post is looked upon as a hopefull piece of writing and not as something that gives drugs more power than what users have already given them.

cheers and write to you soon...

philosophomore
09-23-2003, 12:52 PM
My friends and I have been doing alot of reaserch on the jungain theory

What exactly does any of this have to do with the theories of Dr. Carl Jung? (JungIAn by the way) I think you mean the theories of Drunvalo Melchizedek.

Not trying to be a dick..... But damn!!

AllforUnity
10-10-2003, 05:35 PM
What exactly does the song have to do with all of these dimensions and such?...l do think it maybe have to do with some-what of it. But not into the debate that has been erected here. lt seems there probably are alot of dimensions...you could probably count light as a dimention...but l don't think that has anything to do with this song in general...l think this song is about metamophisis into a new being. Being, of course, l mean a different person.

Wurstsemmel
10-21-2003, 10:15 AM
put for example a nail in the wall
then close one eye
then hold your hand between the nail and your eye
now try to guess the distance from your hand to the nail without looking at any other objects (thats why i chose the wall, which is very difficult to see 3dimensional because of the missing shadows)

now open the second eye, and you'll know the distance because of depth, which can be seen because of the 2 slight different pictures of the 2 eyes which are overlaid by the brain and used to see threedimensional.

Absent
10-23-2003, 12:51 AM
Adrenalin:
People see in 3 dimensions. To prove it, while you are reading this put your finger about 6 inches from the computer screen and focus on it. The screen behind will blur because you are focusing your sight on your finger, judging the DEPTH to be differnent than that of the sceen. The adjustment is what allows us to judge the distance of a baseball, or the speed something is coming toward us. By focusing on it you change your "depth perception" ( already meantioned ) to judge a distance away from you. You simply can't do this with one eye because it is the superimposed differences of the images both eyes see that allows your brain to judge and track an object.

As for the theory, I've always read about it. I suggest the book "Nothing In This Book Is True, But It's Exactly How Things Are" by Bob Frissell and knowing a bit about the Phi Ratio.
Also, this is a link that many of you would probably enjoy reading... I don't think it can be remote linked though. http://www.innuendocornecopria.com/462.htm . If it won't be linked then go to the main page and find "The Forty-Six and Two Theory" just above 1/2 way down on the menu at the top left.

jay-jay
10-27-2003, 12:51 AM
You all definitely have to listen to this….

http://ecdm.silversparkles.net/ecdm-anthem.mp3

enjoy.

eek
11-20-2003, 10:56 PM
Hmmmm... I may have to read up on this string theory a bit.

But yes, as philosophomore pointed out, the original post deals with the theories of Melchizedek, not those of Jung.