PDA

View Full Version : Indigo Third Eye

RiseToYourHalo
07-01-2006, 10:20 AM
Just passing along an interesting article, pasted below. More references to perception and the Third Eye as well as other shades of inference to numerous Tool songs and concepts.

I was reminded of The Pot when I read the section “POSSIBLE Indigo ISSUES.” The “lemon juice up in your eye” (singular) could be Maynard’s reference to the Third Eye. I also thought of “eyeballs (plural) deep in Muddy Waters” when I read the last section on mastering the extreme BLUES.

Instead of integrating indigo energy, maybe we’re weeping shades of it away because we’re undisciplined and not practicing what we preach.

+

THE COLOUR INDIGO
By Carolina Hehenkamp

The tertiary colour Indigo is manifest at the convergence of Violet and Blue within the Light Spectrum.

Indigo is the colour of the 6th chakra - often referred to as the Ajna Chakra or "Third Eye" - partly because of its position over the Pineal Gland and between the brows, and partly because of it's association to paranormal "vision" - seeing beyond the capability of the eyes. Whereas Blue is the colour of transition - "the door to the other side" - Indigo, is the "other side". It is the colour of "synthesis"-which is the act of assembling "seemingly" separate - unrelated criteria into a complete or whole understanding. This translates through the human consciousness as KNOWING - but not knowing how you know.

Unlike spontaneous phenomena, this side of our psyche, gives conscious accessibility to our super sensory perception, and opens us to our true potential and Birthright -The Realm of the Sixth Senses. This access to "seeing" clearly all that there is to "see", enables accurate and powerful decisions. Further, it clears the way to put action behind what has been decided, eliminating all resistance in it's way.

Through Indigo, access to clairvoyance, clairaudience, and clairsentience is made possible. We learn to "see" in all levels of Light and reveal that which has been previously hidden. Whether one is male or female, the structure of Indigo allows that all important connection to our female side and the most exquisite form of deep wisdom - feminine intuition. The information contained within the Light code of this pristine and elegant colour is:

" Knowing why one is here "

A METAPHORIC VIEW:
The Third Eye is like the evening sky when the stars first start appearing. Without this backdrop of contrast, that which was there all the time is not visible to our "normal" senses. Indigo in action is being able to "see right through someone or something", it is knowing without knowing how you know.

The robes of mages, wizards and prophets such as Merlin and Nostradamus are portrayed in the artworks of the Masters as Indigo, indicating their ability to go beyond the normal realms of understanding and utilize powers of "seeing" that have nothing to do with the limitations of our physical eyesight. Gold, which is the opposite or complimentary colour to Indigo was often depicted either as trim on their clothing, or the base metal of their sceptres and wands. This further emphasized the subliminal suggestion of the great wisdom and power these great Masters' were capable of wielding.

The real emphasis here is clear perception inside and outside of ones self. Understanding and embracing the psychic connection or doorway/portal that leads to the supramundane (also referred to as Angelic) Realms. Further it is having the courage and commitment to step through that portal of the psyche and live your belief, trust and knowing. When one becomes adept at this process, neutrality, objectivity and acceptance become the norm, as all sides of an issue are visible.

POSSIBLE Indigo ISSUES:
When you have integrated the energies of Indigo which at this point in our evolutionary history is quite an accomplishment, the "Third Eye" functions at will harmoniously. You can grasp the Big Picture and create a thorough understanding from many diverse fragments. When not in balance, it is because a determined intellect is standing in the way, although one believes in a lot of cases that true intuition is active. This leads to self aggrandizement, and deluded behavior based on sheer illusion and fantasy. Such is the plight of many souls who mistakingly believe they "get it". Realistically speaking, many boldly talk the talk as opposed to walk the walk - which sees them brandished with many unflattering labels that indirectly cast dispersions and levity on New Aeon beliefs and pursuits in general.

This delusion is the "flip-side" of Indigo. Prolonged and stubborn resistance to seeing things as the really are, leads to behavior bordering on unrealistic idealism. This eventually causes partial if not whole separation from reality. The ensuing result is an extreme issue with authority (everyone else is wrong - but I am O.K.).

SPIRITUAL BODY MESSAGE:
Just because we want to WAKE-UP and know that it is possible, this alone doesn't make it so. The one third Red in the Indigo is about coming to grips with the potential for awakening within ourselves. By dropping our insecurities about material (tangible) matters, and trusting in what we can't see - the "still small voice" becomes proof alone that there is something else - something visible to our "higher" or supramundane sensitivities.

Without a disciplined mind, Indigo expresses as an almost Utopian view of the Cosmos. Pursuit of mysticism becomes something special - something out of the ordinary - something for a few privileged souls. Nothing could smack of more illusion than a falsehood like this. Everyone has the capability to reach these senses and the potential contained within them. Indigo is ISP - Intra Sensory Perception not to be confused with the falsely labeled commodity ESP - Extra Sensory Perception - which implies one has to be specially gifted. The only gift one requires, can be given to oneself. That is the honouring of self and what self says spontaneously the first time. Why didn't I listen to myself the first time? This is the message and potential of Indigo.

MENTAL BODY MESSAGE:
Indigo facilitates the communication of one's deepest feelings as well as involved abstract concepts. It balances one's personal motivations, perceptions and expectations, as well as the tendency to vacillate. As such, when tough calls or decisions need to made, meditate with Indigo.

Extremes challenges with mental confusion, disorganization, power-seeking and superiorty may all be released by working with the Ray of Indigo.

EMOTIONAL BODY MESSAGE:
The lesson for the emotional side of Indigo is to master the extreme BLUES and the subsequent tendency to feel ALONE - and rather to convert ALONENESS to LL-ONENESS. In this state of reverence, severe isolation and depression are no longer factors that plague and bog down the psyche. One is grounded through the Red that Indigo contains, and does not suffer from feelings of detachment and aloofness.

The pre-cursor isolative emotions that are positively re-aligned with the energies contained within Indigo are remorse, regret, and conceit which when carried to extremes expresses as totaltarianism.

by Carolina Hehenkamp, inspired by thoughts of Aura-Soma.

Terry21
07-01-2006, 04:16 PM
Side question, can you hallucinate, or dream just while concentrating at your third eye (still being awake, just relaxed)? Would be important, thanks.

RiseToYourHalo
07-02-2006, 07:33 PM
Side question, can you hallucinate, or dream just while concentrating at your third eye (still being awake, just relaxed)? Would be important, thanks.
If that state can be achieved with a chemical reaction, I think that concentration and relexation could cause it as well. I also feel that focused, pure intention could bring about true Reality as experienced through the Third Eye (vs. hallucination or dream).

Terry21
07-03-2006, 04:20 AM
If that state can be achieved with a chemical reaction, I think that concentration and relexation could cause it as well. I also feel that focused, pure intention could bring about true Reality as experienced through the Third Eye (vs. hallucination or dream).

Thanks. I didn't find my third eye yet though. There's nothing between my eyebrows.

RiseToYourHalo
07-03-2006, 07:16 PM
Keep looking T21, but not with your eyes...

rogerdoger
07-03-2006, 07:40 PM
Interesting stuff... I wish I could harness this type of stuff, but then again I'm only 15 so I have plenty of time... maybe I should start trying sometime soon however. Anyone have any pointers or anything?

Flooded
07-03-2006, 08:45 PM
meditate, create art whether it be through music; pick up a guitar or learn piano, photography; so much beauty in this world we oh SO OFTEN miss, drawing, anything that makes you feel good (besides killing your monkey, lol)... meditation is a must though.

what tool says, take in heed young jedi

Flooded
07-03-2006, 08:46 PM
oh and you can find ANYTHING on the internet if u need research or advice

rogerdoger
07-03-2006, 09:06 PM
Allright cool. Thanks.

wearethestories
07-05-2006, 11:29 AM
great original post... been wondering about that INDIGO thing...