PDA

View Full Version : Found this interesting... if irrelevant.

Yondo
07-01-2006, 05:18 AM
You probably don't care, but it sure gets me excited.

I've sortof linked 10,000 Days to the Coming of Qutzacoatl in 2012... yeah, yeah. I have fantacsized that this is the "soundtrack" of our rapture.

I'm going to be 23 when we're all taken away.

Sure, that's nothing. So is everyone else who is 17 on or before 12/21/2012 (or is it 12/23/2012?), and it's just an age.

Anyway, I'm gonna go back to posting shit that matters.

lemonwater
07-14-2006, 04:23 AM
check out the 13 skulls and the information locked inside 13 cyristal skulls13 13 13 13 13 13 13 that number is 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
look in to this (the golden age is coming)

mr. nikki jensen
07-14-2006, 08:29 AM
im sorta confused. so your saying that the apocalypse of mankind is happening in year 2012. says who???

MORNING_GLORY
07-14-2006, 09:58 AM
remember that email on the website asking if the reason they closed every concert with aenema was because of 2012? im proud to say im the one blair shot down. =(

MORNING_GLORY
07-14-2006, 09:59 AM
by the way... if you're interested in 2012 or any of its implications... there are a bunch of internet site devoted to it... or you can read about what it all really means... read "Maya Cosmogenesis 2012"

LetGoLetgoLetGo
07-14-2006, 01:06 PM
im sorta confused. so your saying that the apocalypse of mankind is happening in year 2012. says who???
The Mayans. The same ones that created a more accurate calendar than we use today. And they did it a couple thousand years ago.

There are also some Buddhist beliefs regarding an alien/ET visit to a mountain in Eastern Asia during that same year - 2012.

Google it. Quite interesting. Very TOOLian.

TWENTY-THREE
07-14-2006, 01:19 PM
Predicted events in 2012:

* January 23 - Chinese New Year and scheduled new moon. This time of year is associated with the Water-Dragon in Chinese astrology.
*February 14 - Arizona celebrates its centennial for 100 years of statehood.
*March 19 - Buddha Claimont: Ram Bahadur Bomjon who disappeared in 2006 is believed to return on this date (six years from his departure)
* April 1 - The USA Federal Census of 1940 is released to the public.
* April 15 - 100th Anniversary of the sinking of the RMS Titanic
* May 19 - Saturday Night Live's contract expires.
* May 20 - Annular solar eclipse, a Sunday.
*October 18 - at 4:36 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time, the Earth will be home to 7 billion, according to the US Census Bureau.
*November 13 - Total solar eclipse (visible in northern Australia and the South Pacific).
* December 21 - Winter solstice will occur at 11:11 universal time.
* December 23 - The long count will end in the Aztec calendar
* December 31 - Expiration of the Kyoto Protocol

* The Prophecy of the Popes, attributed to Saint Malachy, speculated that Pope Benedict XVI would reign during the beginning of the tribulation of which Jesus spoke, and sometime later a future pope described in the prophecy as "Peter the Roman", the last in this prophetic list, would appear, bringing as a result the destruction of the city of Rome and the Last Judgement

* Terence McKenna's Novelty Theory, based on a mathematical interpretation of human events, predicts a point of singularity in which humankind will go through a great shift in consciousness.

* According to the 1997 book The Bible Code, according to certain algorithms of the Bible code a meteor, asteroid or comet will collide with the Earth. Some believe this means the world will end. This event was supposedly prophesized by John the Evangelist as Wormwood in the Book of Revelation.

TWENTY-THREE
07-14-2006, 02:39 PM

* January 23 - Chinese New Year and scheduled new moon. This time of year is associated with the Water-Dragon in Chinese astrology.
*March 19 - Buddha Claimont: Ram Bahadur Bomjon who disappeared in 2006 is believed to return on this date (six years from his departure)
*October 18 - at 4:36 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time, the Earth will be home to 7 billion, according to the US Census Bureau.
*November 13 - Total solar eclipse (visible in northern Australia and the South Pacific).

* The Prophecy of the Popes, attributed to Saint Malachy, speculated that Pope Benedict XVI would reign during the beginning of the tribulation of which Jesus spoke, and sometime later a future pope described in the prophecy as "Peter the Roman", the last in this prophetic list, would appear, bringing as a result the destruction of the city of Rome and the Last Judgement

* Terence McKenna's Novelty Theory, based on a mathematical interpretation of human events, predicts a point of singularity in which humankind will go through a great shift in consciousness.

* According to the 1997 book The Bible Code, according to certain algorithms of the Bible code a meteor, asteroid or comet will collide with the Earth. Some believe this means the world will end. This event was supposedly prophesized by John the Evangelist as Wormwood in the Book of Revelation.

Arizona turns 100(Arizoma Bay)
Water Dragon(flood)
solar eclipse
100 year anniversery of titanic
Winter solstice at 11:11(Tool)

I smell TOOL

MORNING_GLORY
07-17-2006, 01:48 PM
i really dont think 2012 has anything to do with Tool really... alot of the things involved are just similarities..... but....

T=20
0=zero=nothing
0=zero=nothing
L=12

20 x x 12

Inner_Eulogy
07-17-2006, 05:49 PM

Well, an awful lot of the was completely uninteresting and useless info in regards to the question but I give you props for the above and beyond effort....here's a brownie

Inner_Eulogy
07-17-2006, 05:50 PM
i really dont think 2012 has anything to do with Tool really... alot of the things involved are just similarities..... but....

T=20
0=zero=nothing
0=zero=nothing
L=12

20 x x 12

I just peed my pants

remember_forget
07-17-2006, 07:14 PM
Well, if you multiply 20 by 0 by 0 by 12, you get 0. But then again, there's an underlying pattern to everything, and nothing is a coincidence. It's all designed to trigger certain thoughts at certain times, so that you may progress in your spiritual experience. Have fun learning about life :)

MORNING_GLORY
07-18-2006, 10:28 AM
the point i was trying to make is that you can find correspondences between almost anything. i honestly dont THINK (my opinion) tool has anything to do with, nor care about 2012.... blair said not to embarrass oursevles with another y2k... but then again... he could be saying that so we dont find out the truth....

Inner_Eulogy
07-20-2006, 02:51 PM
the point i was trying to make is that you can find correspondences between almost anything. i honestly dont THINK (my opinion) tool has anything to do with, nor care about 2012.... blair said not to embarrass oursevles with another y2k... but then again... he could be saying that so we dont find out the truth....

While I agree that I haven't seen any direct references to the Mayan end of time prediction by Tool or Maynard, I would not be too quick to make such a statement as they don't care about it. I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if they were pretty well aware of it and interested considering the numerous similar interests they have.