PDA

View Full Version : Die Eier von Satan

slick
06-28-2006, 05:50 AM
Ok, maybe i was just dreaming it oder maybe it was a fake video or something else, but i could make a real big bet that i saw a video of "Die Eier von Satan". I have a lot of friends which are Tool-Fanatics as i am but not one of them could confirm it. Not confirming isn't really the right way to put it... they thought, i was just kidding or trying to fool them or even that i had gone insane (which i don't really doubt myself). I saw that video about the time all the other Ænima Videos were released and i saw it only once.

What i remember about it:
White background
A lot of people which were up to their heads dressed in black
You couldn't make out there faces cos everything was kinda vague
The recipe was not told by one of the people... they were just standing there.
Only the Person who says "Und keine Eier" was standing a little away from the others but was also not recognisable.

Alright i know what you'll say... just wake up, it was a dream, but i swear to you, that i saw it on VIVA or VIVA Plus... a german TV station. Maybe they just made that video... but thats the point... i'm not sure...

Did anyone else see it or ever heard of it?!

stevejols
07-03-2006, 12:22 AM
You know, that isn't actually hitler speaking.....

Ok, maybe i was just dreaming it oder maybe it was a fake video or something else, but i could make a real big bet that i saw a video of "Die Eier von Satan". I have a lot of friends which are Tool-Fanatics as i am but not one of them could confirm it. Not confirming isn't really the right way to put it... they thought, i was just kidding or trying to fool them or even that i had gone insane (which i don't really doubt myself). I saw that video about the time all the other Ænima Videos were released and i saw it only once.

What i remember about it:
White background
A lot of people which were up to their heads dressed in black
You couldn't make out there faces cos everything was kinda vague
The recipe was not told by one of the people... they were just standing there.
Only the Person who says "Und keine Eier" was standing a little away from the others but was also not recognisable.

Alright i know what you'll say... just wake up, it was a dream, but i swear to you, that i saw it on VIVA or VIVA Plus... a german TV station. Maybe they just made that video... but thats the point... i'm not sure...

NoID
07-04-2006, 12:09 AM
that i saw it on VIVA or VIVA Plus... a german TV station. Maybe they just made that video... but thats the point... i'm not sure...

I saw it a long time ago on VIVA or VIVA2 as well. I think I even have this video recorded on one of my dust covered VHS tapes. So, be cool, it wasn't a dream, even if the flick itself isn't official ;-)

Chris_Brightwell
07-04-2006, 12:37 AM
There was no official video (unreleased or otherwise) for Die Eier von Satan, as far as I know.

Track 01
08-02-2006, 10:35 AM
I have seen it online

M. Sagro
08-20-2006, 11:17 AM
Found two videos on YouTube. First one sorta matches your description, second is just guys banging on crap.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z7i0wUri7Oc

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tVR5g1p1OVQ

plexus
08-21-2006, 06:18 PM
that doesnt match his description at all.
your description is whack.
tool would never make a video that gay.
youre a german deuche.
and your friends are right.

GaminCoda
08-22-2006, 11:03 AM
it does look like something they might have made.... very similar to something the Brothers Quay might have done, and they're a big influence on other tool vids.

rogerdoger
08-22-2006, 11:15 AM
that doesnt match his description at all.
your description is whack.
tool would never make a video that gay.
youre a german deuche.
and your friends are right.

Calm down.
It's probably just an un-official video someone made and it made TV.

TheJuiceOfSatan
08-23-2006, 05:49 PM
slick, i love the avatar. i could watch it for hours. hilarious.

ogrefreak
09-21-2006, 01:29 PM
It is fan made
Fans make videos all the time i have a shit load

eternalnuisance.com
09-22-2006, 08:01 AM
Yeah, it's definately not a Tool vid. The guy in Slicks avatar must be using Windows ME, lol