PDA

View Full Version : Skinny Puppy

EmbryosInBloom
04-21-2003, 02:51 PM
Into a darkened cathedral, a veiled shadow enters. clutching a metallic object, he climbs two steps and firmly places it down on a pedestal. he presses down on it and proceeds back down. he turns around and kneels in front of the object. he begins to recite words, as an aural fury begins its devastating onslaught of torture. strangely addicted to the loud, ear- skinning tones, bone-crushing rhythms, skin-blistering vocals, and other extra effects, which cause the blood to boil, the vessel of skin and bone continues to fall before it in a spiritual manner. other subjects enter the room and follow in similar fashion to conduct ceremonial rites of passage, as tears of blood fall to the floor. this has been the way of the cult: to follow their deities abstract taste for discordant rhythm placement and unearthly arrangement. for 12 years, this was the way the commoner got on touch with the higher forms of life. now, for the last time, they will close the casket on their celestial hope and bury their god-like figures, other wise known as SKINNY PUPPY!

sircorn
05-06-2003, 07:02 PM
how much pot would a pot smoker have to smoke to........

PRNinja23
07-01-2003, 09:25 PM
It's not "smoking pot", it's "hanging with the green guy" in this case.

So's there a point to this post? Skuppy supposedly did a remix of Stinkfist, but I can't verify that it's real.

Maynard is a long-time fan of this band from what I gather. I've seen a press photo with another member of the band wearing the shirt. They have also played the band Download (with ex-Skinny Puppy members) between sets at Tool shows.

They were also a huge influence for Nine Inch Nails among others.

americanhyena
10-26-2003, 02:15 PM
It's not "smoking pot", it's "hanging with the green guy" in this case.

So's there a point to this post? Skuppy supposedly did a remix of Stinkfist, but I can't verify that it's real.

Maynard is a long-time fan of this band from what I gather. I've seen a press photo with another member of the band wearing the shirt. They have also played the band Download (with ex-Skinny Puppy members) between sets at Tool shows.

They were also a huge influence for Nine Inch Nails among others.

It is real. I own it. :p