PDA

View Full Version : Anybody turn this song on themselves?

martyr_02
06-21-2006, 08:50 PM
This is what I did to myself a couple years ago. I actually used to use this song to point the finger at other's and then turned it on myself. I used to be extremely negative/pessimistic, and usually found it easier to find the bad in things rather than have fun and find the good. I can honestly say this song changed my perspective of other's and how i might be perceived. I also used to be a music nazi (and still am a little), telling people their taste in music sucked. I also realized that I shouldn't "matyr" myself over stupid things like music etc. Anyway that's my bullshit story. Take it, put it in your mouth and enjoy it.

AMF
06-21-2006, 08:52 PM
Cool.

DON IOTAE
06-25-2006, 09:36 PM
This is what I did to myself a couple years ago. I actually used to use this song to point the finger at other's and then turned it on myself. I used to be extremely negative/pessimistic, and usually found it easier to find the bad in things rather than have fun and find the good. I can honestly say this song changed my perspective of other's and how i might be perceived. I also used to be a music nazi (and still am a little), telling people their taste in music sucked. I also realized that I shouldn't "matyr" myself over stupid things like music etc. Anyway that's my bullshit story. Take it, put it in your mouth and enjoy it.
I used to be just like taht too. people were like, "did you hear the new metallica?" (this was the load/reload era) and I'd be like, "HAH! YOU'RE STILL LISTENING TO METALLICA? poor bastard..." but time passed, and I found myself liking other music as well, and understanding that that happens in other people as well. Change is always good.

cheers, dude. stay cool