PDA

View Full Version : 3 = whole

numb...
04-20-2003, 04:52 PM
I read in an article during the recording process that the new album was going to have the same formating as aneima...
The production team that worked on lateralus was not intirely the same as anema, and thats why I believe lateralus is aniema is simply superior to lateralus, the music is equal, but the production is not tool.
The album was produced in a pop culture format, and I read that the songs Triad, reflection and disposition were all meant to be one large song to end the album, but the producers said no, the similaritys of the songs are uncanny, no third eye for lateralus. I turn of the stero and feel, unfinished, the album feels rushed. So to all the people responsible for this black hole in music.
................/´¯/)
............,/¯../ /
.........../..../ /
...../´¯/'...'/´¯¯.`·¸
../'/.../..../.....:^.¨¯\
('(...´...´.... ¯_/'...'/
.\.................'...../
..'\'...\.......... _.·´
....\..............(
.…..\..............

thankyou... that is all for now...

reign3
04-21-2003, 08:42 PM
*shakes head*

Man, you are way off track. A pop culture format? What the hell are you talking about. Hell, Lateralus is less pop than aenima! this thing about D/R/T being split up. you don't know that it was the producers that did that and it doesn't matter. the songs flow from one to the other. the only thing that changes is the track number, but you can't even tell when the track changes. you are uneducated and poorly informed.

Yiakovos
04-24-2003, 02:35 PM
That was a little harsh, don't you think?