PDA

View Full Version : Terrible Secret

malingo
06-20-2006, 03:50 PM
While we are trying to uncover the meaning of the song you must ask. What is this terrible secret the song speaks of? History time and again has tried to tell us but we have not listened. The answer is everywhere you need only sacred geometry to find it.
Think about it...why are you a talking monkey?

savelints8
06-20-2006, 05:55 PM
Hmmm...talking monkey = us humans in our most basic, primal form?

fplaza69
06-20-2006, 08:31 PM
While we are trying to uncover the meaning of the song you must ask. What is this terrible secret the song speaks of? History time and again has tried to tell us but we have not listened. The answer is everywhere you need only sacred geometry to find it.
Think about it...why are you a talking monkey?

i will apreciate if you expand the point of geometry.....since i have the thinking tool, i´ve been seeking for an answer to the mystery of life, death, etc....rosseta stoned opened the wound again, so i started again to question myself about my believes and the logic of everything when you see things from a third point of view....science explains very good what science could explain (everything that fits to the science model), but we know that almost 5% of all things (if not more) escapes from the explanation and logic of science......so there is where my question goes.....maths are exact sciences.....they are absolute.....at least for our percentage of brain that is concientless usefull......and a lot of things that have no answer presents paterns, mathematical paterns, something that sounds to me like geometry in some cases......

The way i see it, only by integrating all the information and apreciations of the problem we can solve it, or at least acurate the search.....

formerlycontent
06-26-2006, 01:21 AM
The way i see it, only by integrating all the information and apreciations of the problem we can solve it, or at least acurate the search.....

i disagree, imo we should forget everything we have ever learned, only then can we form an unclouded opinion on such things as what life really is.

HelenA
07-01-2006, 01:48 AM
Maybe I should smoke pot again! You guys are leading me astra (liana).

Tyson
07-01-2006, 01:52 AM
What would you prefer, to be happy or to have the answers to all your questions?

HelenA
07-01-2006, 05:09 AM
What would you prefer, to be happy or to have the answers to all your questions?

I am already happy - so do I have to trade?

RedMetalSox
07-30-2006, 01:33 PM
the terrible secret you speak of as in the one blair talked about in his newsletter... here (http://www.toolband.com/news/), the one with the ouija
well it seems as though the ouija spirit's favortie song was LK...the working title as we now know for WFM1&2 was lost keys...LK.
is it this song that tells the terrible secret? or is it something different?
it says the terrible secret is: * **et tests on d (d=dave) ...who drives a van.
who is dave and why did blair leave the first 3 letters out?
and then he asks other than * **et tests on d, what else can you tell about the song....and the reply starts with divine knowledge and then crpolbamstofglo...<just jibberish, or something else...can any one make a word out of that?

then when asked again to tell more about this track
the response is:
5N6 AMEN
then
M33LXOMAXIP

any thoughts?

LetGoLetgoLetGo
07-30-2006, 04:21 PM
A OR ET TESTS ON D = ROSETTA STONED. Alien or extra-terrestrial tests on Dave.

Or am I being an idiot and you already know this?

Inner_Eulogy
07-30-2006, 07:24 PM
i disagree, imo we should forget everything we have ever learned, only then can we form an unclouded opinion on such things as what life really is.

"You must first empty your cup" quoted by Bruce Lee

Lackymacky
07-30-2006, 08:16 PM
i expect we can all read the first six, but if youre lazy, 7th paragraph.

http://www.3eg.org/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=57

not saying this next one is true, especially since were dealing with pretty old lingo, but i saw this on REAL TV a few years ago and a couple of other sites besides this one, so it has its appeals

http://www.usefultrivia.com/miscellaneous_trivia/ufo_trivia_004a.html

Lackymacky
07-31-2006, 11:18 PM
11th reply!!

conspiracy?!

damn straight it is