PDA

View Full Version : Underrated Song

J Stebbins
06-18-2006, 07:35 AM
I just recently heard this song for the first time, 2 days ago. I've been listening to Tool for about a year now, never actually listened to this song until now, and can't stop listening to it. For such a small amount of lyrics throught the entire song, I think this song is simply incredible. It is mind boggling how he can get such a thourough message through only 8 lines of music. Just the way he sings the words is amazing too, unlike any other Tool song. It is also a great song because so many people can relate to it, I mean, who hasn't been lied to by a friend.

burning bridges
06-22-2006, 01:36 PM
It's my favorite Tool song and one of my favorite vocal performances by any artist.

anarcho-commie
07-09-2006, 02:42 PM
When I first heard it. it sounded like something they's sing in church. Then with timei learned to truly appreciate it.

Dr. Apendecto
07-09-2006, 11:28 PM
When I first heard it. it sounded like something they's sing in church. Then with timei learned to truly appreciate it.

You guys know it's a cover of Justin's old band Peach, right?

Yo.

anarcho-commie
07-10-2006, 01:18 AM
You guys know it's a cover of Justin's old band Peach, right?

Yo.

Yep, along with Spasm. Too bad there isn't a studio version of Spasm though.

Helod
07-18-2006, 05:12 PM
Love this song... One question though, I can clearly hear two guitars... who's playing second one?

Dr. Apendecto
08-01-2006, 04:36 PM
Love this song... One question though, I can clearly hear two guitars... who's playing second one?

King Buzzo from the Melvins.

Yo.

slamminsalmon
08-01-2006, 05:10 PM
i support this thread