PDA

View Full Version : Human Experiments (v.2)

Mark D
04-18-2003, 09:13 PM
Human Experiments (v.2)
Each time I hear The Patient I think of human experimenting. Heres why:

A groan of tedium escapes me,
Startling the fearful.
Is this a test? It has to be,
Otherwise I can't go on.
Draining patience, drain vitality.
This paranoid, paralyzed vampire act's a little old.

*The Patient is being tested for stamina and is having the same old tests being run. He is bored of it all.

But I'm still right here
Giving blood, keeping faith
And I'm still right here.

Wait it out,
Gonna wait it out,
Be patient (wait it out).

*He keeps waiting, patiently. He has faith that there will be a solution, something to make his efforts worthwhile.

If there were no rewards to reap,
No loving embrace to see me through
This tedious path I've chosen here,
I certainly would've walked away by now.
Gonna wait it out.

If there were no desire to heal
The damaged and broken met along
This tedious path I've chosen here

*He keeps waiting not for himself, but for someone else. He has a reason to be waiting. He wouldnt be waiting if there wasnt a reason.

And I still may ... (sigh) ... I still may.

Be patient.
I must keep reminding myself of this.

*The choice to give up is there, but if he remembers why he is waiting, he can make it through.

And if there were no rewards to reap,
No loving embrace to see me through
This tedious path I've chosen here,
And I still may.

Gonna wait it out.

*I think The Patient will keep waiting forever because he has the state of mind in which he cant give up.

Anyway, to relate all of this to human experiments. The Patient is a guinea pig to a greater cause. He is being tested on again and again until his testers find what they desire. No progress seems to have been made yet, but The Patient will wait until something happens. He will keep giving blood and keeping faith that his testers are experimenting on him for a good reason and that he will wait and be loyal.

Mark D
04-21-2003, 08:39 AM
And I forgot to add: Post what you think!!!!

reign3
04-21-2003, 08:46 PM
u could be right markd. i think "the patient" is like a plural term, like "the group of deer" or "fish are yummy". i hope u understand that. could be like A patient though, somebody being tested by the hardships of life. i don't think its of a specific event though.

Mark D
05-04-2003, 10:03 AM
You know Reign3 I never thought of it like that. The Patient could refer to a group, not just a sole identity.