PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know This?

Rambo911
04-18-2003, 12:12 PM
ok, my first post, so hey all. anyways i dont have a cd burner to upload songs from my tool albums to listen to when im playing games, doing work, etc. So i turn to kazaa (i own the album so i justify it) but there are alot of fake versions on there. Eon Blue Apocalypse being one of them... i realized the fake before even downloading it, just by the songs sheer size. Anyways the question is that, just for the hell of it, I got this 5:43 min long version and loved it. Clearly its not tool, however they sound great. So i tried to find this band and have had no luck. (i think the mantra fake is the same band aswell). So my request is that if anyone knows this band, plz let me know.....or if u want a listen go on kazaa and get a 5:43 min version of eon blue apocalypse or a 4:07 min version of Mantra.

4th Eye
04-18-2003, 12:48 PM
Well, I downloaded a little bit a Mantra that was 3:41 and it is "Root" by Deftones. There's another one which is 4:07 and it says it's "Grasp" by Hallow and the 5:43 version of Eon Blue says it's "Not Seen" by the same band. Haven't heard of them though...

Rambo911
04-19-2003, 08:35 PM
Thanks a million 4th eye.

4th Eye
04-20-2003, 12:41 AM
Happy to help out. :)