PDA

View Full Version : Edited?

Omar Rodriguez-Mopez
06-15-2006, 07:05 PM
I was listening to this on the radio a few times and the part where Maynard sings "the Devil and his had me down" I could not here the words. It was even on a uncensored radio station. It's probably those Christians at work or something....

Gnome_Chomsky
06-15-2006, 07:09 PM
wow that would be a level of censorship I've yet to see.

elysianfields
06-18-2006, 05:00 PM
I was listening to this on the radio a few times and the part where Maynard sings "the Devil and his had me down" I could not here the words. It was even on a uncensored radio station. It's probably those Christians at work or something....

Right....... because your one of those steriotypical ignorant dumbshits that thinks if theres a problem you'll blame it on a religious group such as the Christians.... right on man, you are freakin retarded.

Ardent
06-18-2006, 05:25 PM
Right....... because your one of those steriotypical ignorant dumbshits that thinks if theres a problem you'll blame it on a religious group such as the Christians.... right on man, you are freakin retarded.

i agree.

nighthawk
06-18-2006, 05:28 PM
isn't it the devil with his had me down?, and beside that, i don't think that Xtians pay so much attention to a band like Tool.

Terry21
06-19-2006, 12:29 AM
It's because it's in the left speaker only.

GEEZ!

Omar Rodriguez-Mopez
06-19-2006, 09:17 AM

Down boy. I was joking about the Christian thing, dipshit. If they really censored stuff like that, they'd be too occupied with Rob Zombie.

Aunt Acid
06-19-2006, 09:23 AM
It's because it's in the left speaker only.

SOLVED!

Metlamaniac
06-19-2006, 03:18 PM
SOLVED!

Yeh I noticed that the other day in my car. Shitty left speaker

#Notion
06-19-2006, 03:29 PM
I'm a cristian and I do listen to T00l. Been listening a very long time I might add. They make great music (T00L).

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH Kay then!

Tool made a demonic pact with "the devil" so that their music would succeed. What are you going to tell your mother?

PriceisRight
06-19-2006, 07:20 PM
First off I'm 36 bucko. lol

you still have a mom...don't you?

Omar Rodriguez-Mopez
06-19-2006, 07:24 PM
I was Christiant when I first started listening to Tool. That was 3 months ago. Tool's music is very good for opening the mind. A shame some of their fans can't grasp the idea of a open-mind.

wearethestories
06-20-2006, 08:07 PM
isn't it the devil with his had me down?, and beside that, i don't think that Xtians pay so much attention to a band like Tool.
to the great folly of the Church...

I'm a Christian, and I really get pissed off when all the "Christian community" talks about (in relation to music) is how bad certain bands are and how GREAT the so-called Christian bands are. It's sickening.

I think if Christians on a whole would be more involved in the philosophical and intellectual movements of the post-modern world, we would be better able to see how to speak the language and understand people better.

I think TOOL and bands like them (wait.... what?) NEED to be digested by Christians who seek to "save" and not understand the world they live in.

Somekindatemporarysanity
06-20-2006, 08:15 PM
My "Father" became born again christain when he got out of jail and remarried to a born again christian woman. But he used to listen to our local rock station everytime he was in the car without her. "Cause she thought it was "bad music". He actually got mad at me while we were all in the car on our way (I was forced) to church for humming Iron Man even though it was cause I had heard it in his truck the day before. Funny he started my love of rock music and my loss of faith in god.

GHJ
06-20-2006, 09:09 PM
I was Christiant when I first started listening to Tool. That was 3 months ago. Tool's music is very good for opening the mind. A shame some of their fans can't grasp the idea of a open-mind.

Then why would you even bring Christians up? You should have just left it at "wtf?" not "Wtf did those christians do this time?"
Not a christian, just not a fan of hypocrites.

Terry21
06-21-2006, 08:04 AM
I think the bible is an utter mediocre fantasy novel.

koobcam
06-21-2006, 08:11 AM
it's a shit book. too long. The abridged version rules. 3 pages. 1 is a picture

Terry21
06-21-2006, 08:13 AM
Yeah that picture where God looked in the mirror and died.

koobcam
06-21-2006, 08:22 AM
that's the one.