PDA

View Full Version : Sorry if this has been posted already, I don't see it anywhere on here...

sucking me dry
06-14-2006, 12:11 PM
A friend told me about something cool today...

Open up an audio editor program, take Vigniti Tres and paste it on the end of Wings for Marie. The resultant track is the same length as 10,000 Days... so take and mix together the merged track with 10,000 Days.

I'm not sure exactly how intentional this was, but it syncs up quite well. Interesting trade off of vocals and such between the two songs.

bellamadia
06-14-2006, 12:37 PM
A friend told me about something cool today...

Open up an audio editor program, take Vigniti Tres and paste it on the end of Wings for Marie. The resultant track is the same length as 10,000 Days... so take and mix together the merged track with 10,000 Days.

I'm not sure exactly how intentional this was, but it syncs up quite well. Interesting trade off of vocals and such between the two songs.

When people discover things like this, 3 questions come to mind...

1. Why would someone do something like this to figure this out?

2. Why would doing something so random mean anything?

3. How do so many people have so much free time on their hands?

Terry21
06-14-2006, 01:26 PM
Well the funny thing is your friend obviously got it from some forum. And now you're going to the forum and asking if it's already been posted. Yes it has been. And the song is officially called: UTTER BULLCRAP.

#Notion
06-14-2006, 03:28 PM
The disclaimer, "Sorry if this has been posted already, I don't see it anywhere on here... " works better inside the thread, instead of as the title. But that's totally my opinion